Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by zee »

Is there a law against Chelsea players threading the ball into the box for their lone striker.
Lampard system is soooooooooooooooooo 1970s :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Zeee you see how Tammy lost the ball.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chewing Gum face being beaten like a whore! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Close your legs Kepa
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sucker punch

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

sarri-ball is boring!

Sarri ball is boring!

Lets get in Frank! He is one of our own!
Frank the legend!
franky boy!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:Tammy na championship material abeg
Oloye, Bayern's mueller can't do nothing with the kick and rush nonsense that's on display by Chelsea.

The clowns keep on kick 60m balls to their lone striker.......very 1970s football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee my bro, I have followed the bloke for about 4 seasons now. Had two seasons with Swansea, they were seasons to forget.
This is his 1st snr match I am actually 'watching' and I think he is good if one considers the 'long-ball' tactics Lampard is using.
They play long balls in championship. Boy can score goals, but his level is below this level
may work in championship but will fail against EPL teams....................3-0.
Oloye, what say you??????????????
Kindergarten coach.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

wow
3-0. Let's see if we can defend that lead.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

We now know which one will get fired first. Frank Lampard.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Now for ManU to keep a clean sheet :mrgreen:
Last edited by Kako on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:Zeee you see how Tammy lost the ball.
Can happen.......................thread the ball on the ground for your lone striker or if it must be long then do it like Pogba ie over everyone's shoulder.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The irony of ManU winning handsomely from a helter shelter organization
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Pedro is a selfish git. Giroud was free.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
Oloye, Bayern's mueller can't do nothing with the kick and rush nonsense that's on display by Chelsea.

The clowns keep on kick 60m balls to their lone striker.......very 1970s football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee my bro, I have followed the bloke for about 4 seasons now. Had two seasons with Swansea, they were seasons to forget.
This is his 1st snr match I am actually 'watching' and I think he is good if one considers the 'long-ball' tactics Lampard is using.
They play long balls in championship. Boy can score goals, but his level is below this level
may work in championship but will fail against EPL teams....................3-0.
Kindergarten coach.
It is not only about kinder coach, these english coaches cannot see beyond their noses, they believe in the rubbish hype their media whips up. How can you play Tammy above Giroud? Then you leave Willain, Loftus Cheek out and play some kid Mason because he is English and played for Derby. Premiership football coaching has left the English coaches behind

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Too many stupid players in blue Jersey.. And Pedro calls himself spanish

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Wait Kante dey squad and Lampard no start am.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:The irony of ManU winning handsomely from a helter shelter organization
Funny enough, they will probably go on to lose to smaller teams who have better coaches.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:

Kindergarten coach.
It is not only about kinder coach, these english coaches cannot see beyond their noses, they believe in the rubbish hype their media whips up. How can you play Tammy above Giroud? Then you leave Willain, Loftus Cheek out and play some kid Mason because he is English and played for Derby. Premiership football coaching has left the English coaches behind
Kpom!!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I hope United do not use this result to delude themselves.

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Is Lampard ok? Kante was on the bench all this time?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

'We' nor go gree for Lampard o. :mad: :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lampard just making changes that make no sense, none at all.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kai! Chewing Gum face don dey fear! Losing 3-0 and bringing in a Defensive Midfielder! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No desire to come back and win, just wants to make sure the humiliation ends. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: