Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wiseone »

Maybe. Not sure a 35yo egomaniac coming to the end of his career is that person though.
bamenda boy wrote: We actually need someone to let Rooney know that he ain't all that .
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ibra Ibra!! still a dangerous weapon. I would love to see how he adapts to the EPl in his "old age"
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Maybe. Not sure a 35yo egomaniac coming to the end of his career is that person though.
bamenda boy wrote: We actually need someone to let Rooney know that he ain't all that .
Could you provide two examples of Zlatan being an "egomaniac." And please dont provide me with stuff like: "he calls himself in the third person," "he holds individual press conferences." we all know that is showmanship. I am talking of true examples of an egomaniac.

One thing that bothers me is when people speak of someone they have never met, as if they have personal experience with the person. Have you wondered why you have never heard Zlatan causing trouble at his clubs? Do you remember 3 months ago at PSG when Aurier publicly insulted Blanc? and accused Blanc of________ Zlatan? Did you hear Zlatan's response? Did you hear Zlatan do anything agianst Aureir?

I dont care for Zlatan and honestly, I am not a fan of his game (but I admit his game is fantastic), but I think we need tos tart telling the truth. Regurgitating lies because other people have said them does not make them truth. Zlatan got married very early to a woman almost twice his age and had a family early. Unlike many football players, you wont hear about zlatan getting drunk, passed out on the floor, going to clubs, causing problems at clubs...e.t.c. Please, lets endeavor to say the truth.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Ibra Ibra!! still a dangerous weapon. I would love to see how he adapts to the EPl in his "old age"
In his old age, he scored more league goals than the whole of Manchester United last year. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

1) Zlatan mocking opposition players during a game by telling them that he gets paid more than all of them combined (on the pitch, while the game was in progress).

2) After Sweden missed out on the 2014 World Cup he said: “One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch.”

3) “Zlatan doesn’t do auditions.” – when Arsenal tried to sign him.

4) “Nothing – she already has Zlatan.” – When asked what present he was getting his partner.
danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:Maybe. Not sure a 35yo egomaniac coming to the end of his career is that person though.
Could you provide two examples of Zlatan being an "egomaniac." And please dont provide me with stuff like: "he calls himself in the third person," "he holds individual press conferences." we all know that is showmanship. I am talking of true examples of an egomaniac.

One thing that bothers me is when people speak of someone they have never met, as if they have personal experience with the person. Have you wondered why you have never heard Zlatan causing trouble at his clubs? Do you remember 3 months ago at PSG when Aurier publicly insulted Blanc? and accused Blanc of________ Zlatan? Did you hear Zlatan's response? Did you hear Zlatan do anything agianst Aureir?

I dont care for Zlatan and honestly, I am not a fan of his game (but I admit his game is fantastic), but I think we need tos tart telling the truth. Regurgitating lies because other people have said them does not make them truth. Zlatan got married very early to a woman almost twice his age and had a family early. Unlike many football players, you wont hear about zlatan getting drunk, passed out on the floor, going to clubs, causing problems at clubs...e.t.c. Please, lets endeavor to say the truth.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:1) Zlatan mocking opposition players during a game by telling them that he gets paid more than all of them combined (on the pitch, while the game was in progress).
Please, provide video of this so that I can hear it.
2) After Sweden missed out on the 2014 World Cup he said: “One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch.”
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Sadly, you need to speak to people who know Zlatan to understand his sense of humor. But dont worry, continue!
3) “Zlatan doesn’t do auditions.” – when Arsenal tried to sign him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why should he do auditions? You think everyone is a Nigerian suffer head footballer that will be running from one country to another doing trials? You either want me, or you dont!
4) “Nothing – she already has Zlatan.” – When asked what present he was getting his partner.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like number 2, now you are being silly. Like I said, you need to ask people who know him about his sense of humor.

Please post articles of Zlatan being an egomaniac and destroying his team! Funny enough, with what I have heard Zlatan is one of the few players who will always defend his teammates, even when they mess up! I gave you an example of Aurier (whom you should be calling an egomaniac) insulting the coach online and saying the coach has sex with Zlatan (i cannot be explicit) thats why Zlatan always plays. I asked you, what did the egomaniac Zlatan do? please tell us!

This is also an article (with a video) of a journalist who tried to cause a rift between Zlatan and Cavani and see how Zlatan destroyed him!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ennes.html

Anyway, it is clear that rather than be honest, you are choosing to regurgitate lies and jokes. No wahala. Hopefully, in your life, people dont judge you because of what they have heard about you.
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

danfo driver wrote:The player selected United because the player believes the worst of united is better than the best of Arsenal
danfo driver wrote:...One thing that bothers me is when people speak of someone they have never met, as if they have personal experience with the person.....
erm....ok!
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Post a video of Zlatan abusing someone? I guess the testimony of the players themselves is not good enough for you:

http://www.marca.com/2012/10/17/en/foot ... 06939.html

You will probably insist that I provide blood, urine, and DNA samples from Zlatan (as well as a signed and video taped confession by the man himself) before you accept anything negative about him. This is the same guy who admitted in his biography that he threatened to physically attack his own coach. Real team man there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalamashaka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:The player selected United because the player believes the worst of united is better than the best of Arsenal
danfo driver wrote:...One thing that bothers me is when people speak of someone they have never met, as if they have personal experience with the person.....
erm....ok!

you are assuming I dont know the player? because i am on this website playing with you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Post a video of Zlatan abusing someone? I guess the testimony of the players themselves is not good enough for you:

http://www.marca.com/2012/10/17/en/foot ... 06939.html

You will probably insist that I provide blood, urine, and DNA samples from Zlatan (as well as a signed and video taped confession by the man himself) before you accept anything negative about him. This is the same guy who admitted in his biography that he threatened to physically attack his own coach. Real team man there.
Oh boy! e don do! Zlatan is not my father or my brother! wetin concern me for inside. Good luck and have a blessed day! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like number 2, now you are being silly. Like I said, you need to ask people who know him about his sense of humor.

Anyway, it is clear that rather than be honest, you are choosing to regurgitate lies and jokes. No wahala. Hopefully, in your life, people dont judge you because of what they have heard about you.
http://www.sportdw.com/2012/11/14-best- ... uotes.html
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

United's official store selling Mkhitaryan jerseys. Bigger signing than Zlatan once confirmed.

Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:United's official store selling Mkhitaryan jerseys. Bigger signing than Zlatan once confirmed.

I would have been devastated if the guy went to Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude is an unbelievable baller. The last season he played in Ukrained, I think he scored 25 goals in 29 games form midfield. Willian and Douglas Costa played in the same team and were not close to his level. What I appreciate most about the fellow is his intelligence! kai! nothing as amazing as an intelligent player. Dude would have taken Arsenal up a notch. Just imagine Sanchez with brain. i think it was you who wrote in the Arsenal thread that you wished Arsenal could get a player that is a mix of Ozil and Sanchez. Well, that player exists. thats Mkhitaryan. Phew! thank you lord. :clap: :clap:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:
platinum wrote:United's official store selling Mkhitaryan jerseys. Bigger signing than Zlatan once confirmed.

I would have been devastated if the guy went to Arsenal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude is an unbelievable baller. The last season he played in Ukrained, I think he scored 25 goals in 29 games form midfield. Willian and Douglas Costa played in the same team and were not close to his level. What I appreciate most about the fellow is his intelligence! kai! nothing as amazing as an intelligent player. Dude would have taken Arsenal up a notch. Just imagine Sanchez with brain. i think it was you who wrote in the Arsenal thread that you wished Arsenal could get a player that is a mix of Ozil and Sanchez. Well, that player exists. thats Mkhitaryan. Phew! thank you lord. :clap: :clap:

The guy is an immense player. The scary bit about him is he could score even way more goals. The number of chances he misses is something else. The guy is a creator. Add him to Ozil and Arsenal would have been sweating chances from the pores. Anyhow, all that na history, good luck to him, I hope he can translate his game to England (no reason to think he won't). One of my fave players to watch. Instant attack.

A while back, I had the patience to debate a certain forumer about him and aubameyang when they first joined BVB. He called them rubbish. I said they'd be better signings than isco and illarra who signed for real that season. I think we've seen how that's gone.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

Is this how you hate my Arsenal my Jesus for football?
So you are a manu fan?
Jesus Danfo Driver the is god oooh.So is this guy better than our Ozil?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The guy is an immense player. The scary bit about him is he could score even way more goals. The number of chances he misses is something else. The guy is a creator. Add him to Ozil and Arsenal would have been sweating chances from the pores. Anyhow, all that na history, good luck to him, I hope he can translate his game to England (no reason to think he won't). One of my fave players to watch. Instant attack.

A while back, I had the patience to debate a certain forumer about him and aubameyang when they first joined BVB. He called them rubbish. I said they'd be better signings than isco and illarra who signed for real that season. I think we've seen how that's gone.
Oga Plat the way you explain this guy,it looks like Manu is un the rise again oooh.How we miss one of the last 3 years to kiss EPL is a misery to me.The league was begging us to win but well na history as Pep,Jose and Conte and awaking Klopp will give us tough times.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
JOSE TELLS GIGGS TO GET LOST

Post by Gooner1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ryan Giggs has ended his 29-year stay at Manchester United by agreeing a settlement with the Old Trafford club.

United are expected to release an official statement in the coming days.

Giggs, 42, had a year remaining on his contract as assistant manager but new boss Jose Mourinho intends to fill that role with long-time friend Rui Faria.

Unable to reach agreement over another role at the Premier League club, Giggs, who made a record 963 appearances for United, has decided to move on.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: JOSE TELLS GIGGS TO GET LOST

Post by paj »

better to say 'Get lost" than use the same words he used for Eva :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

He needs to find himself a gig where he is in charge. And fast!

Naija could do with him right now :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You cant trust a man who enjoyed his own brother's wife for more than 10 years!
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

cchinukw wrote:He needs to find himself a gig where he is in charge. And fast!

Naija could do with him right now :tic:
Kwusi ukwara ahu! :evil:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You cant trust a man who enjoyed his own brother's wife for more than 10 years!

Ten years?! Unreal. That na disease.