Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:yemo how market, pool next :D
Market is great! Leicester is safe and our boys should play in the champions league next season.
Looks like Liverpool may pour sand sand for Chelsea's Champions League garri if they beat us tomorrow o :lol:
Chelsea dey play one very loud mouth club from north london, them fans talk too much
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey, United vs Liverpool tomorrow, how do you want market to be? :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
United sucks at home, and i see pool getting all 3. United are already in the champs league , abi maths fit remove them?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
United sucks at home, and i see pool getting all 3. United are already in the champs league , abi maths fit remove them?
United go end the season with another loss to Villareal.. you wan bet :D
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
They better not... Europa cup is a must win. The mojo is gone for now and Villareal will surely show them real pepper but they simply have no excuse to lose another trophy. Yes, I wan bet! United must win Europa and I join Undertaker in backing Chelsea for Champions League :mrgreen:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
They better not... Europa cup is a must win. The mojo is gone for now and Villareal will surely show them real pepper but they simply have no excuse to lose another trophy. Yes, I wan bet! United must win Europa and I join Undertaker in backing Chelsea for Champions League :mrgreen:
Let me help you out, Chelsea aint winning jack this season , be it FA cup oe Champs league, nah to take united spot in Europa dey wait...however united will lose the final, for intentionally losing to pool and Leicester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZeEyS53tI[/video]
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Let me help you out, Chelsea aint winning jack this season , be it FA cup oe Champs league, nah to take united spot in Europa dey wait...however united will lose the final, for intentionally losing to pool and Leicester
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Intentionally??? To hurt Chelsea? Did you watch those matches?... besides, Man United don't have traditional rivalry with Chelsea so if there is any need to hurt any team it's definitely going to be Liverpool not Chelsea.

This result is expected. United at this stage is just a fragile team with huge potentials still trying to forge an identity but not there yet in terms of real solidity to withstand heavy pressure situations. The body language of most of the players is horrible. That's why we are hoping on them winning any trophy to give them that belief.

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

WoManChester! Tufiakwa :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Intentionally??? To hurt Chelsea? Did you watch those matches?... besides, Man United don't have traditional rivalry with Chelsea so if there is any need to hurt any team it's definitely going to be Liverpool not Chelsea.

This result is expected. United at this stage is just a fragile team with huge potentials still trying to forge an identity but not there yet in terms of real solidity to withstand heavy pressure situations. The body language of most of the players is horrible. That's why we are hoping on them winning any trophy to give them that belief.

These guys make me chuckle, they keep coming to throw some hissy fits about United losing some game, they don't realise that we have long been at peace with this Ole team and its antiques :rotf:

We are very calm and comfortable with our situation :thumbs:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cavani just scored a sick goal
SuperEagles

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Ladies and gents, there has been a Phil Jones sighting. :shock: Apparently he will be in today's squad for the game against Wolves. Phil Jones: last seen on a football pitch almost 18 months ago. Phil Jones: he of 2 games played in the last 2 years.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Tonight Wednesday is a big day for Ole.

A day for him to shake off that monkey that the British media has placed on his back, a the monkey of not being able to win a trophy in England as a manager.....
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...for them to come this far, and slump, will be a shame. I see them winning since all they win is away matches :laugh:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It will be an intriguing game between two teams with excellent attacks and dodgy defences. There is also a stark contrast between the two clubs and their managers. One of the clubs is not accustomed to winning trophies, but has a manager who is a trophy magnet and has won 9 trophies in the last 5 years alone. :shock: The other club has a great history of winning trophies, but has an inexperienced manager that has never won a European continental trophy before.

I imagine tonight's line up will be:

DDG
AWB-Bailly-Lindelof-Shaw
McTominay-Fred
Pogba-Fernandes-Rashford
Cavani

Subs: Henderson, Telles, Tuanzebe, Williams, Jones, Matic, Mata, Greenwood, James, Martial, Diallo, Elanga
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na wow o! A finished worthless Mourinho - 3 trophies... how many una don win since e commot? O ma se o! :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:Na wow o! A finished worthless Mourinho - 3 trophies... how many una don win since e commot? O ma se o! :(
Bros make I go laugh for corner. I have been reading British media for the last few days. The way those inadequate beings have been hailing Ole and indirectly yabbing Jose - they have forgotten you don't count your chickens before they hatch.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Na wow o! A finished worthless Mourinho - 3 trophies... how many una don win since e commot? O ma se o! :(
Bros make I go laugh for corner. I have been reading British media for the last few days. The way those inadequate beings have been hailing Ole and indirectly yabbing Jose - they have forgotten you don't count your chickens before they hatch.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

another one that intrigues me is Paul Pogba! Whats the point??

You cant compete in the League
You cant compete in the CL
You cant win the FA Cup or Carling Cup because one of City, Liverpool, Chelsea etc who will not win the league do all it takes to win a cup

And you cant even win the Europa Cup against a small team, whose budget is pittance!

Again, whats the point of having such a luxury player when he is not even your best player and cant carry you? Whats the point?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wiseone wrote:It will be an intriguing game between two teams with excellent attacks and dodgy defences. There is also a stark contrast between the two clubs and their managers. One of the clubs is not accustomed to winning trophies, but has a manager who is a trophy magnet and has won 9 trophies in the last 5 years alone. :shock: The other club has a great history of winning trophies, but has an inexperienced manager that has never won a European continental trophy before.

I imagine tonight's line up will be:

DDG
AWB-Bailly-Lindelof-Shaw
McTominay-Fred
Pogba-Fernandes-Rashford
Cavani

Subs: Henderson, Telles, Tuanzebe, Williams, Jones, Matic, Mata, Greenwood, James, Martial, Diallo, Elanga
The better manager win
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Even the way the United players take their runners-up medals frustrates. The arrogance of throwing it off and stating "No no I'm a winner": well many of them were out on the field for 2 hours and did absolutely nothing. Deserved nothing and got it.
Stuart, Solihull

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/54077738
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Well that wasn't surprising.
It is also a reminder that this same United crashed out of CL group stages as meekly as they performed during the 120mins of normal and extra time football of this cup final.
The penalty shootout is not the full story

There is still something lacking there.......