Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Senator WIRES »

Lampard is like Thiery Henry, biting more than what they can chew at this stage :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:I hope United do not use this result to delude themselves.
They will. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chelsea defense is in shambles, simple over the top ball wow.

How long will Lampard last?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

ohenhen1 wrote:Chelsea defense is in shambles, simple over the top ball wow.

How long will Lampard last?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just the first bite of the apple :boo: :mad:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Loving every minute. Fat Frank, the darling bud of Stamfordshire, Fleet Street will squander all it’s casuistry defending the debacle.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote: Oloye, Bayern's mueller can't do nothing with the kick and rush nonsense that's on display by Chelsea.

The clowns keep on kick 60m balls to their lone striker.......very 1970s football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee my bro, I have followed the bloke for about 4 seasons now. Had two seasons with Swansea, they were seasons to forget.
This is his 1st snr match I am actually 'watching' and I think he is good if one considers the 'long-ball' tactics Lampard is using.
They play long balls in championship. Boy can score goals, but his level is below this level
may work in championship but will fail against EPL teams....................3-0.
Oloye, what say you??????????????
Kindergarten coach.
It is not only about kinder coach, these english coaches cannot see beyond their noses, they believe in the rubbish hype their media whips up. How can you play Tammy above Giroud? Then you leave Willain, Loftus Cheek out and play some kid Mason because he is English and played for Derby. Premiership football coaching has left the English coaches behind
I get your point................But after 15mins I knew that Chelsea's chance of getting a point depends on a 0-0 scoreline.
At top levels, goals depends a lot on the 'surprise' element. You could see how any Chelsea 'attack' will end before they even started the attack. :lol: :lol:
Rubbish style of football...............
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at the people Lampard has on the bench as his assistant coaches, and you will see how far Chelsea will go this season.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Even though I dislike Manure, good to see Alex Ferguson in the crowd enjoying the game.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

joplass wrote:Is Lampard ok? Kante was on the bench all this time?
Coming back from injury according to the commentator.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
joplass wrote:Is Lampard ok? Kante was on the bench all this time?
Coming back from injury according to the commentator.
No point playing in this kind of match abeg
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ngolo to the rescue

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

4 -0
!

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chei Stamford bridge has fallen. Abeg I hope we are playing Chelsea before they come to their senses
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Look at the people Lampard has on the bench as his assistant coaches, and you will see how far Chelsea will go this season.
The blind surrounded by blind people :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I feel for Chelsea.
Hit the post twice when the game was 0-0.
Either one goes in and this might be a different game.

That said, the Chelsea defense looks Arsenalesque! Dafuq?!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Zee knows his football since decades ago..............4-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When good teams realises that you have no plans to score against them, they throw everything at you.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Poor Lampard.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Just imagine what City and Liverpool will do to Chewing Gum face??!!! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

At least this is how Chelsea used to be before Abramovich
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

charlie wrote:I feel for Chelsea.

Has nothing to do with the defense.................when your team has a blunt offense, the defense gets overworked.
Overworked defense = Mistakes = goals.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Wonder if there’ll be a fifth...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:lol: Football
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

zee wrote:
charlie wrote:I feel for Chelsea.

Has nothing to do with the defense.................when your team has a blunt offense, the defense gets overworked.
Overworked defense = Mistakes = goals.
4-0 and you say it has nothing to do with the defense?!

OK
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it