Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by bret- hart »

Man Chelsea is trash.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Are they going to tell me this United team has a coach?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

txj wrote:
oloye wrote:I am already feeling that Mason boy
Him starting over Pulisic is a real head scratcher
I hear he was with Lampard at Derby last season, plus he is English. That is the problem with these english coaches
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

After you watch Pep’s and Klopp’s teams and watch this garbage you understand why they are the best coaches in the world. The PL will lose when they both leave.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tammy Abraham is Championship quality at best. Hard to see where the goals will come from for Chelsea, is Big Meech, Larry Hooper?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chelsea might still win this game. That United defence still looks dodgy

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:Tammy Abraham is Championship quality at best. Hard to see where the goals will come from for Chelsea, is Big Meech, Larry Hooper?
But he hit the post before ManU's goal.
He is good.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

zee wrote:
Coach wrote:Tammy Abraham is Championship quality at best. Hard to see where the goals will come from for Chelsea, is Big Meech, Larry Hooper?
He is good.

How many times have you seen him play?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Zee, Emerson hit the bar, no less a Brazilian Monreal.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

txj wrote:
zee wrote:
He is good.

How many times have you seen him play?
Snr football...................Today.
He is playing well in a high profile game.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Tammy na championship material abeg

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Martial is a top striker, then I am cousin to Trump

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:Tammy na championship material abeg
Oloye, Bayern's mueller can't do nothing with the kick and rush nonsense that's on display by Chelsea.

The clowns keep on kicking 60m balls to their lone striker.......very 1970s football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by zee on Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chelsea just need a window of 5 crazy minutes to beat united

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
Oloye, Bayern's mueller can't do nothing with the kick and rush nonsense that's on display by Chelsea.

The clowns keep on kick 60m balls to their lone striker.......very 1970s football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee my bro, I have followed the bloke for about 4 seasons now. Had two seasons with Swansea, they were seasons to forget.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Are they going to tell me this United team has a coach?
The team is very average. Their away games will be hell for them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:Chelsea just need a window of 5 crazy minutes to beat united
If this Chelsea with their current system manages to win this match..........that will be a gross injustice.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How a player as horrid as Andrea Perreira plays for a club of the status of Man United is shocking, beyond belief. He has to be sleeping with Carrick or Ole.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:If Martial is a top striker, then I am cousin to Trump
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Remember he now has "his number 9" and that will make him world class :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:

The clowns keep on kick 60m balls to their lone striker.......very 1970s football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee my bro, I have followed the bloke for about 4 seasons now. Had two seasons with Swansea, they were seasons to forget.
This is his 1st snr match I am actually 'watching' and I think he is good if one considers the 'long-ball' tactics Lampard is using.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:How a player as horrid as Andrea Perreira plays for a club of the status of Man United is shocking, beyond belief. He has to be sleeping with Carrick or Ole.
Those are the signs of a club that has lost its way

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:is Barkley even a footballer?
He is English footballer
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:

This is his 1st snr match I am actually 'watching' and I think he is good if one considers the 'long-ball' tactics Lampard is using.
They play long balls in championship. Boy can score goals, but his level is below this level