Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

Swashbuckling one-two! Attack! Attack! Attack! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

One has to keep everything in perspective, whiles united fans, in their millions are sweating over the team, the players will be leaving for luxury holidays for a couple of weeks, sometimes, its nice to have a laugh after the season and after games, the players certainly do, no need to get wound up!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

the perspective that we were told about in January was;

swashbuckling
no need to buy a defender
we have players that are at psg level
toko teke
attack attack attack

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:United board need to sort out this mess, next season with these players, we dont have to worry about liverpool, city, Spurs, we will need to worry about Everton, Watford, leicester
Why? Mourinho the problem is gone. Now you can win the tittle next season. In OLE we trust :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:United board need to sort out this mess, next season with these players, we dont have to worry about liverpool, city, Spurs, we will need to worry about Everton, Watford, leicester
Why? Mourinho the problem is gone. Now you can win the tittle next season. In OLE we trust :tic:
One issue i see is favouritism, playing the likes of English crew, Rashford, Smalling, Young, Lingard, Jones when they have been mediocre, the likes of Herrera was not even allowed to play for 10 mins because the club were angry that he decided to leave for PSG, if you are going to criticise Martial for been lazy and not performing, the same criticism should be extended to Rashford, if we are going to criticise Fred, we should criticise Mctomminay for the 2nd goal, i heard we ate building the team around Scott Mctomminay, dont know if i should laugh, seems the home bred English players get a pass whiles stinking up the place, OGS needed that job so badly, just hope he dont turn into a yes man or his job will already be numbered, still it does not mask the fact thay the board should get most of the blame but the shareholders are happy anyway, so its business as usual

The next couple of weeks will tell us where united are going, if i see the same British crew at the start of the season, sorry OGS, your days are well and truly numbered
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Same players said to be boasting all the nucleotides of United stock when embarking on their unbeaten run. Now the truth has juiced it’s bitter lemon. Ole is at the wheel. How fitting for Cardiff to highlight that very fact.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...they should not have made babyface Ole the permanent coach mid way, allow the momentum to continue. Who knows they could have challenged for 3rd or second the way things were going back then. It's gonna be tough to put together a formidable side for next season. Signing washed out wannabes from other clubs may not hack it. Go raid some smaller clubs for talents.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
Poor run, what to, season finally over! OGS likes to talk the talk but i rather see action on the pitch
When i saw the team news with Young, Smalling, Lingard, Jones and Rashford, first thing that came to my mind was why? He said he will play more academy players, thought i will see 4-5 in the starting line up, after the senior players let him down, how can he reward them with a starting line up? Why not Herrera?

My take, the board chooses the team, not OGS, due to the commercial nature of the club, the guys that sell shirts have to start, the game is watched by millions worldwide, outside old trafford mega store, they have the faces of these players, Pogba in particular, United biggest commercial asset, united have made so much money this season, reaching champions league quarter finals added millions to its coffers, add season ticket holders, TV money, the bank balance is looking rather bountiful and healthy

The club will not panic, they will offer the fans some form of relief, they got like 22 million for Felliani, that was good business, they will get rid of Sanchez to lower the wage bill, Herrera leaving, Valencia, Mata will leave as he has not accepted the 1 year extension, Darmian, Rojo will leave as well, they might sell Lukaku to help with the 200 they promised OGS

The untouchables, Young, Smalling, Jones, Rashford and Lingard, dont think there will be any activity

Martial, the club will listen to offers as they are biased even though Martial is the best finisher we have and a more rounded player than Rashford

Pogba, well due to what i said earlier, they will try to keep him due to what he represents to the brand
What i think will happen, once they get rid of Sanchez, Pogba will be made united captain and given a 4 year deal worth almost 400K a week plus add ons! If Pogba insists he wants to leave, the club will make sure they get at least 150M to lessen the pain, but his agent has been banned worldwide for 3 months, maybe some dirty tricks from the powers that be!

I feel if Madrid offer us 60-80 mil for DeGea, he will be allowed to leave

OGS will be given a mandate to finish at least top 6 next season, this will ensure the money train continues, we are in Europa, a good showing will boost our coffers again, if we can get to the finals, that is several millions again

The board wants to litter its corridoor with the old boy network, thats why we hear names like Rio touted as the director of football, why Rio? Likeable character, can attract deals, means more money in its coffers

It is what it is, OGS can talk whatever, issue is his hands are tied due to his desperation to get the job, i believe he got a really bad contract and clauses to pick teams based on commercial value

I think its time for js fans to be realistic, City and liverpool have left us behind, they have good football structures on ground, we make more money then them and for this reason, our board and Ed Woodward, the banker are arrogant!

I just hope what i wrote is wrong and they do give a damn!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shameless sombori. Cardiff battered you at home and still get time dey talk about Spurs :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Glazers, Woodward, its just 11 men chasing a ball! What they care about is the chi chi ching! They could careless united fortunes, Mourinho got sacked because he was trying to damage the brand by not playing Pogba, its biggest asset! And of course he spoke too much and was putting the brand in a bad light!
As far as the money keeps on rolling in, the status quo remains the same, OGS is the poser boy for the firm, just look good on camera and say all the right things on camera!

Want to see how Pogba situation will play out, they will try and bribe him with money and loyalty bonus just to keep the cash coming in, a brand like united needs names on the back of shirts to sell

Thats why they want Sancho, Galacticos players, making the same mistakes Real Madrid made ages ago, instead of them going for functional players

Liverpool bought from the premiership, United are still been linked with the big names, soon they will make a bid for Neymar or Mbappe because they are that stupid and dumb

Whiles our defence continues to leak in goals like cheap prostitutes! Now these big names have started to reject united which is so good, very arrogant to believe a player will choose us over champions league football

Like i said, it dont matter as far as the shareholders are happy, if they stop getting paid, they will ask questions, then Woodward will need to start thinking about the club

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odiegwu.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Meanwhile, tfco has paused licking danfo's balls to go around trolling in other threads.

And as for danfo, he still refuses to be taken seriously until Mourinho finds a job.

It's a minor shame what's become of these two.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The YeyeMan wrote: Odiegwu.
The troll obviously missed this one on purpose
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Marko and Enugu Mourinho F*cker, remember when you were telling us how many points Ole was closing up? :D
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

No guarantee Mourinho would’ve maintained the 19 point deficit. As decorated as Jose’s career may be, the frankmost matter of fact remains, he lost the dressing room, as grand and stone set as that may be. Ole’s appointment was laughable and will conclude with his stepping down, but for spectacular serendipity. Ole's at the wheel, zigzagging down a dual carriageway, with broken brake lights.

Cardiff warned ya’.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

On this dire showing Man Utd do not deserve to make the Europa League let alone Champions League. With 3 games left all they had to do to make the top 4 was get 7 points from their final 3 games (2 of which were against already relegated teams with nothing to play for). They could not even do that. Their failure to beat a relegated team at home, and getting only 1 win in their last 7 games is absolutely disgraceful.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:No guarantee Mourinho would’ve maintained the 19 point deficit. As decorated as Jose’s career may be, the frankmost matter of fact remains, he lost the dressing room, as grand and stone set as that may be. Ole’s appointment was laughable and will conclude with his stepping down, but for spectacular serendipity. Ole's at the wheel, zigzagging down a dual carriageway, with broken brake lights.

Cardiff warned ya’.
Prove it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

United should have kept Jose
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote:United should have kept Jose
Nah, he was deservedly sacked. Ole wasn't the answer though.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024