Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wanaj0 »

United need to SELL the players, SACK the coach and transfer FANS like Marko! Struggling against Huddersfield!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:Conor Coady. Division 2. Ryan Bennett. Division 2. Wily Boly. Big. More clean sheets than Man United...all you need is Mag, la la la la, all you need is Mag, la la la la, all you need is Mag-guire, ‘arrys all you need, ‘arrys all you need.

Washed up Mourinho. Tie and dye Ole Gunnar Warnock.
Coachitto
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wanaj0 wrote:United need to SELL the players, SACK the coach and transfer FANS like Marko! Struggling against Huddersfield!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Man Yoo fans, no worries. Top 5 is still within reach :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

A question. Are hotels in Eastern Europe cheaper on Thursday's?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Prominence a fragrance by Paul Pogba.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Defending from united, you can only laugh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

oh! really????? :shock: How? :woot: when?? :scared: Remember when we told you about purchasing a CB in January? And you refused, instead beating your breast shouting that United players are equal to PSG players??? My friend kpeshionu there! You and fans like you are the biggest problem with United! When the likes of TFCO told you that all you needed was one defender in January and United will secure 4th place, you refused! You and your likes supported Ed Woodward to deny Ole of any money in January.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Thats what we deserve and to be frank, the best news that happened to united was to finish outside Champions league qualification, anything for the board not to spend and realise the conditions we find ourselves, the board will finally wake up when Liverpool lift the premiership trophy, There one thing operating as a brand but we have to remember it was the football that made united the brand it is today

We can start pointing blames left, right and centre but will do no good, what we want to see is the vision to take united back to where they belong, so far the board have been secretly hoping for that champions league spot, today, they got the news they did not want to hear

Re-building begins now
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said from the beginning, the kid is a dunce. He bamboozled Oloye into loving him, and being English, the media and fans are afraid to say the truth that he is just another wilfred Zaha. But I was never ever deceived. I saw through him and knew how stupi.d he was from the beginning. One thing I can spot from a mile is intelligence, thats why I am repulsed by players like Ramires and Ahmed Musa. You can run run run run and show all the heart you like. In football, if you are a dunce, you will never go higher than a set ceiling. Full stop!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Thats what we deserve and to be frank, the best news that happened to united was to finish outside Champions league qualification, anything for the board not to spend and realise the conditions we find ourselves, the board will finally wake up when Liverpool lift the premiership trophy, There one thing operating as a brand but we have to remember it was the football that made united the brand it is today

We can start pointing blames left, right and centre but will do no good, what we want to see is the vision to take united back to where they belong, so far the board have been secretly hoping for that champions league spot, today, they got the news they did not want to hear

Re-building begins now
Dude! The blame is pointed at only one set of people -- YOU AND FANS LIKE YOU!

LOL @ re-building begins now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: How many rebuilding does one club need? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Thats what we deserve and to be frank, the best news that happened to united was to finish outside Champions league qualification, anything for the board not to spend and realise the conditions we find ourselves, the board will finally wake up when Liverpool lift the premiership trophy, There one thing operating as a brand but we have to remember it was the football that made united the brand it is today

Re-building begins now

LOL @ re-building begins now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: How many rebuilding does one club need? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
Same re-building Liverpool have done to take them to the brink of the premiership! This time, we know the positions thats need resources, not just that, competition for places as well

Rashford is still young, he will learn how to make the best decisions, he has time on his side, pace to burn but you need more than that to survive at the top, watch Mbappe in action, Rashford can learn from his peers, maybe if the Barcelona rumours are true, that can be the best thing for his development, they teach people how to play the game, end of the day, its up to the board to put a structure in place, i have not seen that yet
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Re-building begins now

Same re-building Liverpool have done to take them to the brink of the premiership! This time, we know the positions thats need resources, not just that, competition for places as well

Rashford is still young, he will learn how to make the best decisions, he has time on his side, pace to burn but you need more than that to survive at the top, watch Mbappe in action, Rashford can learn from his peers, maybe if the Barcelona rumours are true, that can be the best thing for his development, they teach people how to play the game, end of the day, its up to the board to put a structure in place, i have not seen that yet
This guy is just delusional! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I will become the President of China, Japan and South Korea at the same time, while having Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, combing my pubic hair, before Barcelona will consider Rashford. :roll:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Re-building begins now

This guy is just delusional! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I will become the President of China, Japan and South Korea at the same time, while having Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, combing my pubic hair, before Barcelona will consider Rashford. :roll:
This is football, anything can happen, if Sanchez can end up with 500K a week, anything possible, the next couple weeks will be interesting

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Re-building begins now

This is football, anything can happen, if Sanchez can end up with 500K a week, anything possible, the next couple weeks will be interesting
This one will NOT happen and there is nothing you can do about that. Barca has looked at 2 strikers for the summer:

1. Jovic (Frankfurt/Benfica) who has had an outrageous season; and
2. Maxi Gomez (Celta Vigo)

While you are busy listening to market gossips, some others actually have verified information of the players that are being scouted by clubs. Rashfords name has never come up in Barca and will NOT be coming up. Take that to the bank! He can continue to deceive you people in Manchester, but outside England, he is seen as a younger Zaha! Nothing more.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

AFC Bournemouth, Crystal Palace...more clean-sheets than Mighty Man U. 'Arry Maguires all round.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Well the problem is not Rashford, its more than him, the team lacks self confidence, it is apparent, they surely cant be bad players overnight, they certainly knew how to play to give OGS a perfect start, what they are not is consistent like Liverpool or City, they will tire out, they dont have the required fitness at this level, this is no mistake, its reality, what does OGS do? What really can he do? Right now he should be aware of the players he needs and the ones that need to make way, i said at least 9-10, what we need is not world class superstars, sorry they will not come to united, we need the likes of the Ndidi, Zaha type of consistency, players that will perform every week, its up to the board anyway, the next couple of weeks will be interesting for united

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

marko: "it's the fault of the previous managers"

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

flip-flopping like a certain United fan ...lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bl**dy hell, that was dire. Pogba was a liability, and gave the ball away with the enthusiasm of Father Christmas giving away Christ presents.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:I still believe we have a talented squad when our players are all fit, the problem is mourinho anti-establishment football, when Bailly is back, we will lock up shop
^Jan 2018

lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Mourinho still avaiiable ... same as Wenger ...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:I still believe we have a talented squad when our players are all fit, the problem is mourinho anti-establishment football, when Bailly is back, we will lock up shop
^Jan 2018

lol
When the players are all FIT, Thanks for pointing this out! Help to resurrect more of my old posts, sometimes i need to laugh at what i wrote 6 months ago, it must take some time and effort to dig out my old posts, more grease to your elbows they say :clap:

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Re-building begins now

Rashford is not a Barcelona type player. Martial has more chance of being one than Rashford.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8