Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:I do hope the Glazers, Ed Woodward watched Liverpool in action tonight, our so called great rivals are making strides, hope they spring into action and do what is neccessary to get us competing again
our ManUtd app is still #1
Competing on the pitch, not social media
I have told you 100x
Ed and The Glazers are focused on the commercial side of United

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Is Marko a "top red?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:Is Marko a "top red?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How did my name start doing the rounds? Thats cyber stalking :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Well united board, hope you are watching! We dont need superstars! Go for up and coming talent, the Ndidis, the Maguires, Spurs pressing game over 90 minutes, last time we tried it, all our players started dropping on the pitch! :taunt:

We will certainly learn
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Ander Herrera leaving United at the end of the season for free. Confirmed
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:Ander Herrera leaving United at the end of the season for free. Confirmed
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko wrote: We signed Mata so we can get a transfer fee this sumer, its called business! If you dont understand tbis, perhaps you need to consider taking a break from being all over the place
marko wrote:if you give players contracts rather than allowing them to go on a free, it means man united can get some transfer fees, he signed 4 years does not mean he will be there next season! why should united allow Jones to go on a free when he is 26? it does not make business sense! now that he has signed, any team that wants to buy him and yes there will be some, they will have to part with at least 15-20 million! its that simple, if you dont understand this aspect of business, then please either go back to school or take a business club, Man united is a PLC! its that simple, i did not make the rules! we got over 10 million for Felliani, he could have gone on the free and we will not get a damn penny! now tell me this is not good business?

With the players we have now, next season, we all know we cannot win the league or complete for champions league so we will spend, i dont have any doubt about this, january sales, united have never been that type of club, the last time we tried, well we got sanchez! should i say more???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:Ander Herrera leaving United at the end of the season for free. Confirmed
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko wrote: We signed Mata so we can get a transfer fee this sumer, its called business! If you dont understand tbis, perhaps you need to consider taking a break from being all over the place
marko wrote:if you give players contracts rather than allowing them to go on a free, it means man united can get some transfer fees, he signed 4 years does not mean he will be there next season! why should united allow Jones to go on a free when he is 26? it does not make business sense! now that he has signed, any team that wants to buy him and yes there will be some, they will have to part with at least 15-20 million! its that simple, if you dont understand this aspect of business, then please either go back to school or take a business club, Man united is a PLC! its that simple, i did not make the rules! we got over 10 million for Felliani, he could have gone on the free and we will not get a damn penny! now tell me this is not good business?

With the players we have now, next season, we all know we cannot win the league or complete for champions league so we will spend, i dont have any doubt about this, january sales, united have never been that type of club, the last time we tried, well we got sanchez! should i say more???

If your name is not Ronaldo or Messi and you are in your 30S, sorry free transfer is the norm
With Herrera, they messed up big time, anyone can admit that, Sanchez set a bad precedent at united, so the club are keen not to repeat the same episode, does he warrant what he asked for? Yes he does, just shows the mess united are under now

Lots of things need to change
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cardiff schooling United at Old Trafford
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

If he got hired after a 11 game run should be fired off an 10 game run?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cardiff warned ya!
Cardiff warned ya!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Swashbucking! One butt twerking, Toko Taki, pass pass pass, here and there! attack ! attack! attack! attack! attack!! Swift passes.... one two touch! here and there! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The fact OGS started with Young, Jones, Rashford, smalling, lingard who have been out of sorts for weeks is making me fear for his job,

I just hope he can take action next week, if he needed another game to weed out the junk, well he just got it

Beaten by a relegated side, you just have to laugh!

Just hope the board are patient
Last edited by marko on Sun May 12, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dont worry, Ole will bring swashbuckling and yansh shaking football back to the Theater of Dreams :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:The fact OGS started with Young, Jones, Rashford, smalling, lingard who have been out of sorts for weeks is making me fear for his job,

I just hope he can take action next week, if he needed another game to weed out the junk, well he just got it

Beaten by a relegated side, you just have to laugh!

Just hope the board are patient
The pain you will feel next season, go do you like film trick. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i didn't watch

kaiii

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Since Enugu Mourinho F*cker backed Ole, that poisoned chalice has caused Ole to go into a downward spiral. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

You lost to Cardiff at OT? Damn.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

To get beaten by relegated teams, hmm, scratching my head

Why on earth did he start with Young, smalling, lingard, rashford, jones?

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The natives have turned against their swashbuckling messiah! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Paul Merson said if we lost against Cardiff, OGS will be sacked!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Paul Merson said if we lost against Cardiff, OGS will be sacked!
Ah! Why? wasnt the football swashbuckling? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

It will be hard to keep the likes of DeGea and Pogba now! Nobody inspires confidence in that club

OGS has been saying all the right things after we lose in the media, i prefer if he proves it on the pitch and drop players that are not performing, so far he has not done this yet, either he is scared of the senior players, he has no other player to perform or just simply paying lip service

Be warned, OGS, they will turn on you if you dont take the neccessary actions in the next couple of weeks

10 players should be up for sale

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ole at the wheel! We are swashbucklinG!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United board need to sort out this mess, next season with these players, we dont have to worry about liverpool, city, Spurs, we will need to worry about Everton, Watford, leicester

Marko