Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

These losers played today again and disgraced themselves.

legitimately one of the worst teams in the world and their fan with his roach infested mouth had the guts to insult the falcons.

Like i said, you will feel pain in a manner you have never felt before, this season. Until you apologize to the Falcons, I will make sure your club does not find happiness this season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This one na another level oh... Uncle 1naira, one of your jb.less members dey run mega things for here - Man United in big trouble :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

legitimately one of the worst teams in the world and their fan with his roach infested mouth had the guts to insult the falcons.

Like i said, you will feel pain in a manner you have never felt before, this season. Until you apologize to the Falcons, I will make sure your club does not find happiness this season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This one na another level oh... Uncle 1naira, one of your jb.less members dey run mega things for here - Man United in big trouble :mrgreen:
If you piss me off now, I will increase the punishment to 2 seasons! :rotf: :rotf: Go and ask Arsenal about me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

If you piss me off now, I will increase the punishment to 2 seasons! :rotf: :rotf: Go and ask Arsenal about me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:woot: :woot: So you are behind Arsenal's trouble? Na easy targets you dey find. Pep has been issuing you real bitterness for quite a while and you can't do jack about it, even Flopp of Loserpool waya you backhand with the champions league last season... heck, you can't even make Falcons or Super Eagles shine at the world cup with all your big mouth :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Pep has been issuing you real bitterness for quite a while
How? Am I am team competing for the EPL? Danfo United? :rotf: :rotf: What concerns me concerns Man City? I'd assume that your noisy neighbors are more interested in humiliating the forgotten trash in red. Manchester has been blue for quite a while now, dont you thinK? :woot: :woot:
Flopp of Loserpool waya you backhand with the champions league last season...
Again, how? Did I compete in the CL? Danfo FC? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like Ma City, Liverpool is one of your biggest rivals and they have humiliated you repeatedly. While they won the CL, your club ended up struggling to score on thursday nights, :rotf: :rotf: Its seems to me that the backhand registered accross the face from Flopp has landed repeatedly on the red face of Manchester, dont you think? :woot: :woot:

Imagine using Liverpool and Man City in an argument? Chaii!! How the mighty have fallen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai! midtable club fans looking around at rivals to use in an argument. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shame no dey catch you? tufia! :lol: The pain you will feel is just beginning. By the time I am finished with your club, you will be lucky to be playing in a div above Leeds United. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote: Pep has been issuing you real bitterness for quite a while
How? Am I am team competing for the EPL? Danfo United? :rotf: :rotf: What concerns me concerns Man City? I'd assume that your noisy neighbors are more interested in humiliating the forgotten trash in red. Manchester has been blue for quite a while now, dont you thinK? :woot: :woot:
Flopp of Loserpool waya you backhand with the champions league last season...
Again, how? Did I compete in the CL? Danfo FC? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like Ma City, Liverpool is one of your biggest rivals and they have humiliated you repeatedly. While they won the CL, your club ended up struggling to score on thursday nights, :rotf: :rotf: Its seems to me that the backhand registered accross the face from Flopp has landed repeatedly on the red face of Manchester, dont you think? :woot: :woot:

Imagine using Liverpool and Man City in an argument? Chaii!! How the mighty have fallen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai! midtable club fans looking around at rivals to use in an argument. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shame no dey catch you? tufia! :lol: The pain you will feel is just beginning. By the time I am finished with your club, you will be lucky to be playing in a div above Leeds United. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Manchester na Manchester - blue, black or red. Oya show your power on Pep or Flopp - oh you are not a manager or Jose Danfo when it comes to those ones but when it comes to Rafa or Ole....... :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United are suffering from confidence issues, other lesser teams are playing better football than united at the moment so it must be due to coaching, right now, there is no pattern to united football, its like they met each other the first time in the dressing room, no shots on target, the club is definitely in crisis

Thankfully there no Pogba scapegoat to blame, without him, we look like an average Sunday 5 a side! no jokes, I just hope he leaves at the end of the season, he surely cannot waste his career at a club going down the hill with a terrible structure
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Manchester na Manchester - blue, black or red.
Uhmm.. not true! Manchester is blue! And you know it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oya show your power on Pep or Flopp
Why? Have they disrespected me?

Just talk true that you want me to help your ailing wretched club by slowing down your rivals. Just kneel before me and beg me and I will consider it! :rotf: :rotf:
when it comes to those ones but when it comes to Rafa or Ole....... :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
You saw how I ruined rafa's career? You want me to do the same to Ole? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: What has Ole done? Why should I end the poor man? This is not about Ole. This is about a decayed mouth, Marko, who must feel the deepest pain he has ever felt, this season. Mark-O my words!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote: Manchester na Manchester - blue, black or red.
Uhmm.. not true! Manchester is blue! And you know it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oya show your power on Pep or Flopp
Why? Have they disrespected me?

Just talk true that you want me to help your ailing wretched club by slowing down your rivals. Just kneel before me and beg me and I will consider it! :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yeye apprentice jujuman, I triple dare you to try Pep or Flopp and see how you will discover that the original of your Bini jazz dey British museum. Nonsense and ingredients :taunt:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yeye apprentice jujuman, I triple dare you to try Pep or Flopp
It doesnt work that way. You have to cross me and then i will show you my venom. When that liverpool fan crossed me on CE last year, I told him that they will NOT win the league. Guess what happened? They did not win the league.

Like i said, if you want me to help your failing club to dismantle your "rivals." Just kneel down before me and beg. i will consider it! Using this tactics to ask for help no go work. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eziokwu!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Who is watching this relegation battle abi everybody don taya?? :mrgreen:

Newcastle, at the bottom of the league, don turn to Brazil against United :lol:

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

How did that big slab of a head miss the goal?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Any links? I am on the road
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Do
oloye wrote:Any links? I am on the road
Links, what for? Are you looking to cure insomnia?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The YeyeMan wrote:Do
Bored noni o
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Just logged on to post update. No surprise here - it is 1-0 to Newcastle with 15 minutes left :mrgreen:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:Just logged on to post update. No surprise here - it is 1-0 to Newcastle with 15 minutes left :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Do
Bored noni o
Uncle, please enjoy your Sunday. :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Plenty youth dey for field.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Just logged on to post update. No surprise here - it is 1-0 to Newcastle with 15 minutes left :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Gerrara hia. We are doing well in financial premiership league :taunt: :taunt: :lol:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Maximin!!!

The term brainless was made for you!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cardiff 2.0 reloading
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote:Maximin!!!

The term brainless was made for you!!!
The new Nsofalcott. With the Adama code possibly cracked, the Pythagoreans have played another perplexing puzzle.