Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Cristao II »

mcal wrote:...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:
Mba before you guys receive sense, come and buy Toby Alderwiereld.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
mcal wrote:...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:
Mba before you guys receive sense, come and buy Toby Alderwiereld.

Shebi when they wanted to pay 50 million for him, you guys were doing strong head! screaming "you cant negotiate with levy!" "Oh! Levy Levy levy!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You see yourself!

You thought you were doing others, but you ended up doing yourself. You cant sell Tobi, you cant sell Rose, you cant sell Eriksen. Those players should have been sold, you pocket the money and improve the squad, but that false sense of "big club," :rotf: the arrogance that Spurs have, you thought you were a big club and you thought being a big club means you should hold people hostage. Here you are! see am now? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

They are more interested in merchandize and bamboozled fans like Marko who thinks they are at the same level of PSG :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Injuries galore at Man Utd (as usual) and most of the injured players are defenders (as usual). Current injury list:

Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Tuanzebe Shaw, Matic, Pogba: 5 of the 7 injured players are defenders! Bailly has been injured for so long and so frequently that I actually forgot he was still on the club payroll. They basically have a back 5 missing. Many of those players will return in December. If everyone gets fit, do we think this is a more competitive Man Utd line up than the ones we are currently seeing? ...

DDG
AWB-Maguire-Bailly-Shaw
McTominay-Matic-Pogba
James-Martial-Rashford

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe, Mark Red, Johnny Kills, Pereira, Lingard, Greenwood
Not selected: Jones, Young, Lindelof, Dalot
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Injuries galore at Man Utd (as usual) and most of the injured players are defenders (as usual). Current injury list:

Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Tuanzebe Shaw, Matic, Pogba: 5 of the 7 injured players are defenders! Bailly has been injured for so long and so frequently that I actually forgot he was still on the club payroll. They basically have a back 5 missing. Many of those players will return in December. If everyone gets fit, do we think this is a more competitive Man Utd line up than the ones we are currently seeing? ...

DDG
AWB-Maguire-Bailly-Shaw
McTominay-Matic-Pogba
James-Martial-Rashford

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe, Mark Red, Johnny Kills, Pereira, Lingard, Greenwood
Not selected: Jones, Young, Lindelof, Dalot
Why all the injuries? Is it the training or?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Good win against Brighton. Marko 3 Danfo 1.
I was expecting another disappointment. Should have been like 6-1 but for Rashford just being Rashford wasting all the chances though he got a very good goal.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If anything today that kid Williams has displaced Young and Shaw, he is good at defending and good at going forward, what do the experts here think about Williams? Rashford was rather wasteful today, could have easily scored 4 but his decision making keeps on letting him down, Daniel James was a menace down the right side, Brighton defenders could not cope with his pace, quite pleased for Fred, easily the man of the match for his midfield display!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Williams was excellent. Defended tenaciously, brave going forward and put in a snide push into the advertising boards against his opposing winger. He seems to have a bit of "ticker" about him. Young should be 4th choice LB behind Shaw, Mark Red, and Williams.

Speaking of Mark Red, he may not be technically refined enough to be an attacking LB like Robertson or Mendy, nor is he disciplined enough to be a regular CD. The one thing he has going for him is that he is an utter nutcase and is capable of Andrew Smith levels of bastardry. The difference is that while Smith used to conceal his bastardry behind his innocent choir boy facial expressions, Red carries out his stuff with menace. If they were criminals, Smith would be the smooth talking con artist, while Red would be a gandland enforcer for a drug cartel. When Bailly gets back, it will be as if Man Utd have 2 gangland assassins in their defence (3 if Jonesy discovers his penchant for putting in reducer tackles).

Here are examples of some of Red's recent work:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I hear Chris Smalling doing welll at Roma, he is approaching 30, the prime of his career, well he is on loan, United definitely needs at least 3 decent players to compete for top 4, when Pogba is fit, he easily fits into the Perreira position

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Smalling has been bossing it at Roma. Very surprised he was shipped out before Jones or Lindelof.

Man Utd need 4-5 players:

Striker: Timo Werner
DM: Ruben Neves
Box to box M: Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
LB (cover bc Shaw and Mark Red cannot stay fit for long): Hakimi
marko wrote:I hear Chris Smalling doing welll at Roma, he is approaching 30, the prime of his career, well he is on loan, United definitely needs at least 3 decent players to compete for top 4, when Pogba is fit, he easily fits into the Perreira position
Last edited by wiseone on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Smalling has been bossing it at Roma. Very surprised he was shipped out before Jones or Lindelof.

Man Utd need 4 players:

Striker: Timo Werner
DM: Ruben Neves
Box to box M: Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
LB (cover bc Shaw and Mark Red cannot stay fit for long): Hakimi
marko wrote:I hear Chris Smalling doing welll at Roma, he is approaching 30, the prime of his career, well he is on loan, United definitely needs at least 3 decent players to compete for top 4, when Pogba is fit, he easily fits into the Perreira position
Of course he is bossing it at Roma, 6th in Serie A, and in a league where he doesnt need to head the ball--so his worthlessness in judging the flight of the ball.

I guess Roma being 6th makes sense, as thats where United has always aspired to be.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Poch is unemployed and OGS just got a nightmare! it was written!

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Just checking - you do know that we are coming for some of your players?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:Just checking - you do know that we are coming for some of your players?
Which 'players' do they have? Spurs better stay far away from those players
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wanaj0 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Just checking - you do know that we are coming for some of your players?
Nemanja Matic :biggrin:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
well they can have him, if Mourinho can resurrect his career, then fair play! The game against Spurs in 2 weeks will be interesting, if Mourinho gets one over OGS, then i think Poch should take over

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
well they can have him, if Mourinho can resurrect his career, then fair play! The game against Spurs in 2 weeks will be interesting, if Mourinho gets one over OGS, then i think Poch should take over
So let me get this straight if Manu beat Spurs then OGS should stay and Poch not consider?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Unless Mourinho has not learned his lesson He cannot be that stupid.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: Plus including Lionel Lingard
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

wanaj0 wrote:
Ask the media - they are pretty insistent ...

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8