Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Watery & childish ego trip - you must be Solowe's lost brother... I won't call you unintelligent, you are just weak & it's glaring that you are aware of this hence the constant worthless online flexing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Were you the boy who lied on CE, claiming that he went to the World Cup, when he didnt?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote: Watery & childish ego trip - you must be Solowe's lost brother... I won't call you unintelligent, you are just weak & it's glaring that you are aware of this hence the constant worthless online flexing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Were you the boy who lied on CE, claiming that he went to the World Cup, when he didnt?
That was Thiefco of Brazil WC 2014 infamy.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:At the beginning of the summer transfer window, numerous sources suggested that Ole would only be given a transfer budget of £100million.

Looks like it was true if we look at the net spend.
Maguire was bought once Woodward was sure Inter would pay decent money for Lukaku ? Hence the delay ?

The whole idea behind hiring Ole is clear, he is more amenable to the idea of spending less and using academy kids, other bigger managers would have kicked up a stink like Jose.

Correct me if I'm wrong, i am sure someone once mentioned this stuff somewhere in this thread.

Well if we are looking towards youth, then he should play them, what is Young still doing starting a game today? Only difference between him and Shaw is Young has a decent cross from the left side, terrible at the right side but what about Dalot? Greenwood on the bench today, slow Mata is playing
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Gerrout. Tfco was technically in Brazil. He was digitally spotted in Taguatinga & somewhere in Fortaleza during the World Cup.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Another spectacular goal by James. SOU 0 United 1

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

United piss poor in the last 15 minutes.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Culprits, Perreira and Rashford, to a lesser extent Pogba getting caught, Rashford needs to play more with his head, he is so erratic with or without the ball, decision making very suspect, We need the 2nd goal or Southampton will equalise, though no shot on target but we are a mistake waiting to happen! Southampton high press game is really working, we need to do the same at their own end

I will bring on Greenwood for Rashford, he will cost us the game today with his poor decision making, as for Daniel James, his pace and eye for goal, our top scorer this season, definitely better on the left side
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1-1
Predictable. OGS looks lost on the Manager's bench.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

United has turned into a Brighton, by the time this season is over they will be looking like a united team from Sheffield.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

See this knucklehead Danfo or Danso with unnecessary unintelligent recklessness. Red card.

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Mata is a great model pro. Sadly he lacks the speed or strength required to succeed in the modern day EPL. He would be ace if he moved back to Spain and rejoined Valencia though.

I do have to ask - WTF were the club doing during the summer. It has been obvious (going back to Jose/LVG days) that at least 2 of Darmian, Young, Mark Red, Smaling, and Jonesy needed to go.
marko wrote:OGS promised a clear out, only issue nobody wants to buy, the board should pay them and release them from their contract, if we want to rebuild, we cannot have the likes of Young, Mata, Darmian, Smalling, Jones, Matic in the squad
I said it before, united were playing a wait and see approach during the pre-season, if united lost all the games, they would have splashed out on the required players, they won all the games and Woodward, as cunning as he usually is decides the team is good enough and only strengthened at the back when the midfield was short of required players, They rather please the stake holders than do what it takes to put united up there, season tickets sold out, merchandise doing well, club pre-season tour a success, money flowing in, to these guys, no issues, OGS is just a yes man, absolute no clout, cant believe he has the united job, dont rock the boat, they pulled a fast one with Pogba, they raised his transfer value to 180M to scare off Real Madrid, Pogba is united prized possession, now i hear Pogba will not sign a new contract, very smart move, he has 2 years left on his current deal which means he can leave for free in 2 years at 28!!

They should strike a deal with him to play for this season and leave at the end of next season and pay him a loyalty bonus, the man has been short changed, he is very quiet and he can indeed kick a fuss and criticize the club and down tools! He should just do what is necessary and leave

I am just scared Woodward and Glazer will run the club right down to the ground! once the investors start to pull out, we are finished
You said the team was good enough and Woodward believed. You will be fighting for mid table position this season.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

benteke wrote:At the beginning of the summer transfer window, numerous sources suggested that Ole would only be given a transfer budget of £100million.

Looks like it was true if we look at the net spend.
Maguire was bought once Woodward was sure Inter would pay decent money for Lukaku ? Hence the delay ?

The whole idea behind hiring Ole is clear, he is more amenable to the idea of spending less and using academy kids, other bigger managers would have kicked up a stink like Jose.

Correct me if I'm wrong, i am sure someone once mentioned this stuff somewhere in this thread.
BUT the amount spent on wages is ridiculous! How much is Rashford on? How much is Kane paid?

Man U is in serious problem. Over paying AVERAGE players.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Culprits, Perreira and Rashford, to a lesser extent Pogba getting caught, Rashford needs to play more with his head, he is so erratic with or without the ball, decision making very suspect, We need the 2nd goal or Southampton will equalise, though no shot on target but we are a mistake waiting to happen! Southampton high press game is really working, we need to do the same at their own end

I will bring on Greenwood for Rashford, he will cost us the game today with his poor decision making, as for Daniel James, his pace and eye for goal, our top scorer this season, definitely better on the left side
Pogba should be let go! He is no longer playing for United.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:United has turned into a Brighton, by the time this season is over they will be looking like a united team from Sheffield.

The team cannot even top the championship.You can always bet that they will concede a goal. Zero passion. Just collecting money. Not sure where the motivation will come from.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Uselessness goes unrewarded even with inferior opposition down to 10 men for over 20 minutes. FT.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Vestergard = Maguire. No difference between the two.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: chei!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:Uselessness goes unrewarded even with inferior opposition down to 10 men for over 20 minutes. FT.
The only difference between the two teams is that one has a bunch of overpaid players.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

Ole is at the Wheel! Yes he is!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Ole is at the Wheel! Yes he is!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And to think one of their supporters allowed his rotten mouth to insult the Falcons. Yet, his team is one of the worst teams in the world, fact!

Please, concentrate on your horrid team and show respect to the Falcons next time!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Uselessness goes unrewarded even with inferior opposition down to 10 men for over 20 minutes. FT.
The only difference between the two teams is that one has a bunch of overpaid players.
And one also has a delusional fan who does not realize that statistically, his team is one of the worst team in the world. Yet, he was insulting the Falcons. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Marko, the rotten mouth, how far? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Culprits, Perreira and Rashford, to a lesser extent Pogba getting caught, Rashford needs to play more with his head, he is so erratic with or without the ball, decision making very suspect, We need the 2nd goal or Southampton will equalise, though no shot on target but we are a mistake waiting to happen! Southampton high press game is really working, we need to do the same at their own end

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: