Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Since Marko argued that United's players are at the same level as PSG players:
:D
:shock: :shock: wow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The PSG game was probably the worst outcome for them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Ironically the best player for them in that series was the one who they let go.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

One thing i dont understand is how a fan who supports one of the worst teams in the world, can have the audacity (or in the words of Robbynice, 'ordersity') to insult the Falcons! A group of women who, together, earn less than the lowest-paid player of his useless team. Tufiakwa!

Anyway, lets sing together:

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

I said, who is at the wheeeeeeeel!!

Ole is at the Wheel! Yes he is!

We are as good as PSG! Yes we are!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

He isnt English. he had to go!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:One thing i dont understand is how a fan who supports one of the worst teams in the world, can have the audacity (or in the words of Robbynice, 'ordersity') to insult the Falcons! A group of women who, together, earn less than the lowest-paid player of his useless team. Tufiakwa!

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Get over it Danfo, it's nothing personal and all involved are smiling to the bank, even Mourinho himself don move on :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Hmmmm, and Anthony Martial... ? Well, his name is English :D

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It’s personal for me, bro. While you are more concerned with what Mourinho is doing, I am more concerned with the insults the falcons, my national team, received from one of your fans.
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:One thing i dont understand is how a fan who supports one of the worst teams in the world, can have the audacity (or in the words of Robbynice, 'ordersity') to insult the Falcons! A group of women who, together, earn less than the lowest-paid player of his useless team. Tufiakwa!

Ole is at the Wheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Get over it Danfo, it's nothing personal and all involved are smiling to the bank, even Mourinho himself don move on :mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Abi :D
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Ole is at the lWheel!

We are as good as PSG!

Ole is at the Wheel!

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Hmmmm, and Anthony Martial... ? Well, his name is English :D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

let all like minded united supporters discuss the real issues affecting the team, we know the transfer window was not used wisely, OGS promised to clear out the junk, i can see some are still playing in the 1st team and starting, no names mentioned, if OGS continues to play to the gallery, he will eventually suffer the same fate as Mourinho
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:let all like minded united supporters discuss the real issues affecting the team, we know the transfer window was not used wisely, OGS promised to clear out the junk, i can see some are still playing in the 1st team and starting, no names mentioned, if OGS continues to play to the gallery, he will eventually suffer the same fate as Mourinho
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:let all like minded united supporters discuss the real issues affecting the team, we know the transfer window was not used wisely, OGS promised to clear out the junk, i can see some are still playing in the 1st team and starting, no names mentioned, if OGS continues to play to the gallery, he will eventually suffer the same fate as Mourinho
Haaaaaaaaaa, Uncle Marko! We are trying to resolve this Danfo vs You, Solksjaer and Man United issue and now you are mentioning Mourinho again??? As Danfo already clarified, this is very personal at it is all about Mourinho, sorry this is all about our dearest Super Falcons, not Mourinho. You need to apologize to Danfo for disrespecting the Super Falcons or else Man United is going on relegation. Ask Arsenal fans :mrgreen: .

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Now, pushing personal issues aside so we can get back to the real objective of this thread. OGS has laid his own bed by allowing himself to be played by Mr Woodward. He failed to clear out the junk, as you put it. If you want to bet on the wasteful Rashford and Martial then you need a robust midfield to clean up when you lose possession. Losing possession is where most of United's current players thrive, it's like they are in competition for the best player in professional football in that category. There is the United way, as laid out under Busby & later Ferguson but that United way is about meticulous attention to details. It is all about the right fit, and this entails deep analysis of on-field and off-field attributes, the right degree of aggression and determination, ability to place team above self, and other important attributes.

For several years now, the players that were bought to serve as long term squad players who won't cause disharmony due to long stay on the bench - to fill in for the main players during injuries, suspensions etc became United's main players and now they have become stumbling blocks in the rebuild process mainly due to Mr Woodward's cluelessness (Smalling, Jones, Ashley and some more recent ones). It's a huge mess, uncomfortable but a different type of thrill for long-term United fans - I look forward to EPL weekends way more than when Sir Alex was in charge with all the big names & success. It is people with this type of strange attitude like mine that are keeping Mr Woodward on the job, making him see no need for a director of football. Instead of Old Trafford to get empty due to the dramatic fall in status on the field, most actually look forward to their new-found matchday thrill of not knowing what to expect with Man United. United, from the management perspective, may not change until the sponsors start pulling out and the fans start making a statement with no show. It is a monster of a financial empire but we all know that they are not too big to crash. The next 5 years is crucial and I believe what happens on the field will determine the future of this global franchise.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Now, pushing personal issues aside so we can get back to the real objective of this thread. OGS has laid his own bed by allowing himself to be played by Mr Woodward. He failed to clear out the junk, as you put it. If you want to bet on the wasteful Rashford and Martial then you need a robust midfield to clean up when you lose possession. Losing possession is where most of United's current players thrive, it's like they are in competition for the best player in professional football in that category. There is the United way, as laid out under Busby & later Ferguson but that United way is about meticulous attention to details. It is all about the right fit, and this entails deep analysis of on-field and off-field attributes, the right degree of aggression and determination, ability to place team above self, and other important attributes.

For several years now, the players that were bought to serve as long term squad players who won't cause disharmony due to long stay on the bench - to fill in for the main players during injuries, suspensions etc became United's main players and now they have become stumbling blocks in the rebuild process mainly due to Mr Woodward's cluelessness (Smalling, Jones, Ashley and some more recent ones). It's a huge mess, uncomfortable but a different type of thrill for long-term United fans - I look forward to EPL weekends way more than when Sir Alex was in charge with all the big names & success. It is people with this type of strange attitude like mine that are keeping Mr Woodward on the job, making him see no need for a director of football. Instead of Old Trafford to get empty due to the dramatic fall in status on the field, most actually look forward to their new-found matchday thrill of not knowing what to expect with Man United. United, from the management perspective, may not change until the sponsors start pulling out and the fans start making a statement with no show. It is a monster of a financial empire but we all know that they are not too big to crash. The next 5 years is crucial and I believe what happens on the field will determine the future of this global franchise.
Recently i watched a documentary about the Decline of General Electric. A case of pleasing shareholders and investors and other stuff.
It reminded me of Manchester United.
There is a danger that sooner or later that commercial pull will decline of they don't sort out on field issues and remain happy as long as sponsorships keep coming, there won't be any money to dig United out of its hole.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Sanchez to Inter, all clear for Sancho next summer?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kalani JR wrote:Sanchez to Inter, all clear for Sancho next summer?
Just seen it too.
But will the squad be enough with Europa included.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

United playing with fire!

Getting rid of Lukaku and Sanchez is a good idea. However, they needed to replace them.

Don't forget they didn't replace Fellaini or Herrera.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

kalani JR wrote:Sanchez to Inter, all clear for Sancho next summer?
Only a loan move for Sanchez. No option to buy at the end of the season.
Be prepared to shell out £100M+ for Sancho
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Why would Sancho go to United?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Haaaaaaaaaa, Uncle Marko! We are trying to resolve this Danfo vs You, Solksjaer and Man United issue and now you are mentioning Mourinho again??? As Danfo already clarified, this is very personal at it is all about Mourinho, sorry this is all about our dearest Super Falcons, not Mourinho. You need to apologize to Danfo for disrespecting the Super Falcons or else Man United is going on relegation. Ask Arsenal fans :mrgreen: .
I could not give a toss about anyone personal agenda in here, let them keep on rabbling, yes falcons are a poorly trained team, they probably been watching man united in action haha, jokes aside, not here to get in anyone personal space, just focus on united, thats all
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:

OGS is scared of a showdown with Woodward who will show him the door so instead he plays mr nice when there are glaring issues which needs fixing both short and long term, right now we only have one world class creative player in Pogba, we are playing him too deep, we all see what he can do when pushed forward, that 4-2-3-1 is not working with the players we have, Mata or Matic is not the answer, I will bring Fred back from the wilderness, he cant do any worse than Mctomminay who offers nothing to the team, Lingard should not be in the 1st team, he is at best a squad player

Look at Barcelona playing a 16 year old!!! at united they will send them on loan or that crap, look at the situation with Gomes, they told him to bulk up, if you have a good footballing brain, what has your body size got to do with it? Lukaku was built like an ox and could not trap a ball to save his life

United can afford to mess around because its books are quite healthy, season tickets sold out, if the fans start by not attending games, perhaps the board will do whats needed

When united had a good pre-season, i got scared, i knew what was coming next, same thing when OGS went on a 11 game unbeaten run, i knew Woodward will not release funds in January, Woodward is a frigging cheap skate, we all knew a midfielder was required but he decided to play wait and see, came up with some crap that Bruno Fernandes loses the ball quite often, just a ploy not to spend, now we have to wait till January and who knows, these types of players might no longer be available

OGS is left with a few options, right now, change that formation, drop Lingard and possibly Mctomminay, play those youngsters, win a few games to keep up with the top 5 until January when he should be expected to buy at least 2 players, either that, continue as it is and get sacked by December, if united lose the next 4 games, he might not even smell November!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

OGS is scared of a showdown with Woodward who will show him the door so instead he plays mr nice when there are glaring issues which needs fixing both short and long term, right now we only have one world class creative player in Pogba, we are playing him too deep, we all see what he can do when pushed forward, that 4-2-3-1 is not working with the players we have, Mata or Matic is not the answer, I will bring Fred back from the wilderness, he cant do any worse than Mctomminay who offers nothing to the team, Lingard should not be in the 1st team, he is at best a squad player

Look at Barcelona playing a 16 year old!!! at united they will send them on loan or that crap, look at the situation with Gomes, they told him to bulk up, if you have a good footballing brain, what has your body size got to do with it? Lukaku was built like an ox and could not trap a ball to save his life

United can afford to mess around because its books are quite healthy, season tickets sold out, if the fans start by not attending games, perhaps the board will do whats needed

When united had a good pre-season, i got scared, i knew what was coming next, same thing when OGS went on a 11 game unbeaten run, i knew Woodward will not release funds in January, Woodward is a frigging cheap skate, we all knew a midfielder was required but he decided to play wait and see, came up with some crap that Bruno Fernandes loses the ball quite often, just a ploy not to spend, now we have to wait till January and who knows, these types of players might no longer be available

OGS is left with a few options, right now, change that formation, drop Lingard and possibly Mctomminay, play those youngsters, win a few games to keep up with the top 5 until January when he should be expected to buy at least 2 players, either that, continue as it is and get sacked by December, if united lose the next 4 games, he might not even smell November!
It is amazing how you folks just latch onto anything even when it is no more than half baked truth to make a point. When was the last time Barcelona played a 16 year old, not since Messi almost a decade or more ago if not more than. Do you want to know how many teenagers have played for United since?
Dont use the kid that played over the weekend for Barca to bash your team and score a cheap point, your team should be lecturing Barcelona how to trust in teenagers. Your team has never been afraid to play teenagers who are good enough, from Norman Whitside, to Gigs, Rashford and now Greenwood who is 17. I remember seeing an 18 or was it 17 year old Paul Scholes make his debut for united in 1995.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho