Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wiseone »

In other news:

1) Young England U21 GK Dean Henderson was left out of Man Utd's pre-season tour to Australia: https://www.sheffieldunited.news/news/d ... ited-move/
The assumption is that this is to allow him to rejoin Sheffield United on loan for another season. If that is the case it is a great move for him and will give him a full season of top flight experience and put him in pole position to be DDG's successor if DDG leaves when his contract expires next year.

2) Aston Villa also want to take Tuanzebe on loan for another season: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -tuanzebe/

If both moves go through, it would be excellent for the careers of both of these young players.

oloye wrote:
wiseone wrote:Andreas Pereira has also signed a new contract.
That dud... The recruited him from Salvador and claim he is a Brasilian. I am going to laugh at this team next season
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Man united have added 30 million to Pogba value, so if Real madrid want to sign him, they have to fork out 180 million pounds, i think they are trying to scare everyone away, Pogba is big business, he is followed by almost 37 million people on Instagram, he is united number 1 investment and if they lose him, the investors will not be too happy if they dont get another replacement of that calibre, its nearly 4 weeks to the start of another season, we have only signed 2 players, we seem to be struggling, can understand why Pogba wants to leave, no champions league football means the club have to be tight with the budget, we still have not got rid of as many as 7-8 players who should no longer be at the club

Chances are united continue where we left off last season, OGS gets sacked within 2-3 months, Major fall out with Pogba who will be adamant that they sell him, either he leaves before the start of the season or by January, we are at least 4-5 players short of finishing top 4 or even challenging the Likes of City, liverpool, spurs
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Man united have added 30 million to Pogba value, so if Real madrid want to sign him, they have to fork out 180 million pounds, i think they are trying to scare everyone away, Pogba is big business, he is followed by almost 37 million people on Instagram, he is united number 1 investment and if they lose him, the investors will not be too happy if they dont get another replacement of that calibre, its nearly 4 weeks to the start of another season, we have only signed 2 players, we seem to be struggling, can understand why Pogba wants to leave, no champions league football means the club have to be tight with the budget, we still have not got rid of as many as 7-8 players who should no longer be at the club

Chances are united continue where we left off last season, OGS gets sacked within 2-3 months, Major fall out with Pogba who will be adamant that they sell him, either he leaves before the start of the season or by January, we are at least 4-5 players short of finishing top 4 or even challenging the Likes of City, liverpool, spurs
Not possible. You have the team to win the CL. Mourinho was the one holding the team back. Now that Mourinho is gone, you can now go for the Treble.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

marko wrote:Man united have added 30 million to Pogba value, so if Real madrid want to sign him, they have to fork out 180 million pounds, i think they are trying to scare everyone away, Pogba is big business, he is followed by almost 37 million people on Instagram, he is united number 1 investment and if they lose him, the investors will not be too happy if they dont get another replacement of that calibre, its nearly 4 weeks to the start of another season, we have only signed 2 players, we seem to be struggling, can understand why Pogba wants to leave, no champions league football means the club have to be tight with the budget, we still have not got rid of as many as 7-8 players who should no longer be at the club

If anything you've taken 30 million off, he's won no league or European titles.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:

Are you sure? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

I meant Cup not title and even so, at Juventus he would never have been playing in the Europa League.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

I meant Cup not title and even so, at Juventus he would never have been playing in the Europa League.
You seem like you have the capacity to predict an alternate universe. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Juve CBs -

Chiellini
De Light
Bonucci
Demeral
Rugani

Man Utd CBs -

Smalling
Jones
Lindelof
Baily
Rojo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kalani JR wrote:

Won the biggest prize in football! Many scudetto with juventus
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

You seem like you have the capacity to predict an alternate universe. :D
I mean none of the Juve teams in the past four years played in the Europa, so I think it's more reasonable assumption than wild prediction.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has refused to discount the prospect of the Manchester United midfielder returning to Juventus. (AS)

Neymar, 27, has opened the door to United as the Brazil international desperately bids to leave Paris St-Germain. (Mundo Deportivo, via Sun)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United played really well today against Inter

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has refused to discount the prospect of the Manchester United midfielder returning to Juventus. (AS)

Neymar, 27, has opened the door to United as the Brazil international desperately bids to leave Paris St-Germain. (Mundo Deportivo, via Sun)
If United know what is good for them, they better steer clear of that Virus
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has refused to discount the prospect of the Manchester United midfielder returning to Juventus. (AS)

If United know what is good for them, they better steer clear of that Virus
BUT But think of the marketing potential
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Relieved that this was a BS rumour. Ole just described him as "the future of this club". Glad he is finally getting recognition - 3 years after I first started raving about him as a promising youth team player.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/20/ole-gunn ... to=cbshare

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/20/ole-gunn ... -10431674/

tfco wrote:dear wise one

dem wan sell Axel T o
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:Juve CBs -

Chiellini
De Light
Bonucci
Demeral
Rugani

Man Utd CBs -

Smalling
Jones
Lindelof
Baily
Rojo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: But United defense better pass beloved ?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United issue last season was fitness levels, Mourinho game was based on counter attack so the opposition usually controlled the game, allowed teams to build for the back, of course we had a mini-revival when OGs took over but the game he tried to play was not sustainable, now that we have pre-season, the focus has been on fitness levels, apparently this has gone up now, saw a few games where united have been pressing, well guess we will find out when the season starts, we still need at least 3 additional players and still need to get rid of some deadwood

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Maguire signs for united! Bit overpriced but thats the price to pay for no champions league football

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

80 million for maguire :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Utter bollox signing. He is not even better than the defenders that Utd currently have.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:Utter bollox signing. He is not even better than the defenders that Utd currently have.
But but but... he is English. :D
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

How much did Juve pay for De Ligt? Ole Goner YesMan is trying too hard to follow a Ferguson script and score brownie with the Fleet Street, all things English, Brexiteer boys brigade. The same poison pen pushers will be Johnny Foreignering his hide by the winter solstice. Prick.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

What's the problem with Dybala.

Actually that's the one transfer that is potentially worrisome compared to the Maguire 80million.

A player who doesn't want to be at the club is worse than an overpriced less talented player who dreams of playing for the club.