Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Posts: 32822
Location: Rehab!
YemiBrazil wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
dey blow all this grammar on top 1pt. kai, you guys are the new Arsenal. Wengerism dey worry una..enjoy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You think I be like some CE people with poor man stronghead? Me I belong to the same ideology with PaJ - Manchester na Manchester whether bulu or red :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
chei shameless somebody like you.. i no fit shout o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26183
Location: london
Fred can be any worse than Perreira or Lingard, Fred needs ti get back on the pitch ASAP, in a way, i feel sorry for OGS, he has been short changed by the management, will not be surprised if he resigns!

Though the squad is thin, he can start by picking players on merit, dropped Lingard and brings on Matic looking for a miracle, after Southampton went down to 10 men, i thought Rashford will get subbed, too many chances went flying, playing Pogba so deep is clearly not working, when he moved in an advanced role, he was creating chances but Rashford could not finish

Grrenwood needs to be given a start, no point bringing him on for the last 10 mins!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13132
marko wrote:
Fred can be any worse than Perreira or Lingard, Fred needs ti get back on the pitch ASAP, in a way, i feel sorry for OGS, he has been short changed by the management, will not be surprised if he resigns!

Though the squad is thin, he can start by picking players on merit, dropped Lingard and brings on Matic looking for a miracle, after Southampton went down to 10 men, i thought Rashford will get subbed, too many chances went flying, playing Pogba so deep is clearly not working, when he moved in an advanced role, he was creating chances but Rashford could not finish

Grrenwood needs to be given a start, no point bringing him on for the last 10 mins!

wah wah wah :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31975
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
100%Naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
dey blow all this grammar on top 1pt. kai, you guys are the new Arsenal. Wengerism dey worry una..enjoy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You think I be like some CE people with poor man stronghead? Me I belong to the same ideology with PaJ - Manchester na Manchester whether bulu or red :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
chei shameless somebody like you.. i no fit shout o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He don take style buy City Jersey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairweather fans full hia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 39037
marko wrote:
Fred can be any worse than Perreira or Lingard, Fred needs ti get back on the pitch ASAP, in a way, i feel sorry for OGS, he has been short changed by the management, will not be surprised if he resigns!

Though the squad is thin, he can start by picking players on merit, dropped Lingard and brings on Matic looking for a miracle, after Southampton went down to 10 men, i thought Rashford will get subbed, too many chances went flying, playing Pogba so deep is clearly not working, when he moved in an advanced role, he was creating chances but Rashford could not finish

Grrenwood needs to be given a start, no point bringing him on for the last 10 mins!


Why will any player put in the shift? What will motivate Rashford to improve or do better? Man United is rewarding mediocrity. Nothing the coach can do about that. The team is filled with average players on ridiculous salary. To cap it all they are Lazy!

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:29 am
Posts: 9900
Location: Indiana
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.

_________________
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43432
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.

When you pay him 300k a week what do you expect. I hear coaches talk about protecting young players, the case of Rashford readily comes to mind. The boy is not ready for the sort of responsibility being thrust on his shoulders.

But they have turned United into kinders club. Truth is the boy is not yet ready to earn 100k a week, never mind 300k

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25978
Location: Copacabana
cchinukw wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
dey blow all this grammar on top 1pt. kai, you guys are the new Arsenal. Wengerism dey worry una..enjoy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You think I be like some CE people with poor man stronghead? Me I belong to the same ideology with PaJ - Manchester na Manchester whether bulu or red :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
chei shameless somebody like you.. i no fit shout o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He don take style buy City Jersey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fairweather fans full hia :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: This is false accusation.
Blue has always been my favorite color (Up Shooting!!! :mrgreen: ) and I never said I denounce my Man United support - I only added more value to my portfolio by supporting the great Pep Guardiola, an epitome of excellence. I cannot come and kill myself, abi dem tell you say I be Glazier family member :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48714
...United na like drip drip drip down to relegation soonest :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26183
Location: london
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.



That is OGS job to coach him, Rashford still young, he should watch Mbappe in action, similar age but miles ahead in terms of development, not too late but he needs to be grounded, give Greenwood a chance, OGS said he is united best finisher right? Or natural finisher, well prove it by giving him more than 10 minutes, same applies to Lingard, he has reached his peak, 27 and still not performing

Time OGS starts paying back the goodwill he enjoys from us fans, even if he was not backed up at the transfer window, Southampton are games where your managerial skills comes to play, especially playing 10 men, after 70 min, it should have been a straight swap with Greenwood just to keep him on his toes

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13132
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 39037
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!


A 300k player should be sent on loan? How will you motivate him again?

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43432
marko wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.





That is OGS job to coach him, Rashford still young, he should watch Mbappe in action, similar age but miles ahead in terms of development, not too late but he needs to be grounded, give Greenwood a chance, OGS said he is united best finisher right? Or natural finisher, well prove it by giving him more than 10 minutes, same applies to Lingard, he has reached his peak, 27 and still not performing

Time OGS starts paying back the goodwill he enjoys from us fans, even if he was not backed up at the transfer window, Southampton are games where your managerial skills comes to play, especially playing 10 men, after 70 min, it should have been a straight swap with Greenwood just to keep him on his toes

When people make this kind of comparisons, it is borders on a lot of inconsistencies. Mbappe, a player I adopted as a son around the same time I did Rashy, had matured players around him. This is always important for a young player. Mbappe did not start at PSG, he progressed to PSG and even at PSG he had Neymar, Cavani, De Maria to play with.

Things have been crazy in the last two years with this young boy both at United and in the English media. And United have not helped his development. The boy needs a break, but how do you explain giving a player on 300k a week a break.

That boy still needs 1 or 2 years of development playing with matured players. All great players who started out young went through that process. But today Rashford is being looked up and tipped to get them 20+ goals, sorrounded by some kinder who might not even get a game with Aston Villa.

Everyone in that team have lost their head, the delusional United way has consumed their brains

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43432
wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!


A 300k player should be sent on loan? How will you motivate him again?

Wanaj0, it is not always about money. I don't know if going on loan will help, but the boy needs to play around more experienced and yes better strikers. This is a boy at the United level who should still be learning, not one to be crowned a king, not at this stage of his career

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13132
wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!


A 300k player should be sent on loan? How will you motivate him again?


He was given his 300k this week. I am referring to being sent on loan when he first came up and 1 or 2 other seasons after that.

I also said they should not have given him that significant pay-increase

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:19 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 39037
oloye wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!


A 300k player should be sent on loan? How will you motivate him again?

Wanaj0, it is not always about money. I don't know if going on loan will help, but the boy needs to play around more experienced and yes better strikers. This is a boy at the United level who should still be learning, not one to be crowned a king, not at this stage of his career


When you asked for 300k a week, you cannot be a 'learner'! You must be ready to deliver. If he is on 300k per week, then how much will the better and more experienced striker be paid?

The whole situation was MISMANAGED. Everyone bought into the hype. He is carrying a load to big for him to carry.

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26183
Location: london
wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!


A 300k player should be sent on loan? How will you motivate him again?

Wanaj0, it is not always about money. I don't know if going on loan will help, but the boy needs to play around more experienced and yes better strikers. This is a boy at the United level who should still be learning, not one to be crowned a king, not at this stage of his career


When you asked for 300k a week, you cannot be a 'learner'! You must be ready to deliver. If he is on 300k per week, then how much will the better and more experienced striker be paid?

The whole situation was MISMANAGED. Everyone bought into the hype. He is carrying a load to big for him to carry.


That i believe, rewarding him with 300K is pure madness, the pressure is too much, The end product is not even there! I do believe he can be coached but he must be willing to learn, is OGS the right person to help his development? Only time will tell, even Martial all round game is better, yesterday he was missed with all those chances that came in the box

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13132
marko wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
queston: why does Rashford walk around the field like is a post-invincible Henry. Somebody better tell him that he is still an up and coming youngster and needs to retain that type of hunger. He has lots of talent, but he hasn't arrived. But why do I know? I am not a ManU fan.


Many people think I dont like Rashford. I actually do. he is very talented. his problem is that he is not smart. he lacks a football brain.

Oloye was right, in that he is young and can be taught. Unfortunately, rather than teaching him, they crowned him! Like I said, in a normal world, a player like Rashford would have been sent on loan like Harry Kane, who was sent on loan and had to crawl his way out of that to get to where he was. Look at Kane now!


A 300k player should be sent on loan? How will you motivate him again?

Wanaj0, it is not always about money. I don't know if going on loan will help, but the boy needs to play around more experienced and yes better strikers. This is a boy at the United level who should still be learning, not one to be crowned a king, not at this stage of his career


When you asked for 300k a week, you cannot be a 'learner'! You must be ready to deliver. If he is on 300k per week, then how much will the better and more experienced striker be paid?

The whole situation was MISMANAGED. Everyone bought into the hype. He is carrying a load to big for him to carry.


That i believe, rewarding him with 300K is pure madness, the pressure is too much, The end product is not even there! I do believe he can be coached but he must be willing to learn, is OGS the right person to help his development? Only time will tell, even Martial all round game is better, yesterday he was missed with all those chances that came in the box


Image
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13132

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26183
Location: london
Rashford is only part of the problem with united, will be wrong to start singling out players, the structure of the club is very shaky, until they decide if they want to be a money making machine or competitive, things will get worse before they get better, at least OGS is slowly phasing out all the junk but there are still more, as it stands Pogba will not sign a new deal, i just hope he has not downed tools mentally in his head, playing around so much mediocrity must be frustrating

Due to the fact we could not bring in any midfielder, Pogba is been forced to play that quarter back role he hates, we are not creating chances and Pogba playing deep is affecting our game

OGS has to bring Fred back, cannot be any worse than Mctomminay and Perreira, everyone must be given a chance, if not, then try Garner

If OGS loses a few more games, the pressire will be on, i really want him to succeed but he needs to grow some balls

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13132
marko wrote:
Rashford is only part of the problem with united, will be wrong to start singling out players, the structure of the club is very shaky, until they decide if they want to be a money making machine or competitive, things will get worse before they get better, at least OGS is slowly phasing out all the junk but there are still more, as it stands Pogba will not sign a new deal, i just hope he has not downed tools mentally in his head, playing around so much mediocrity must be frustrating

Due to the fact we could not bring in any midfielder, Pogba is been forced to play that quarter back role he hates, we are not creating chances and Pogba playing deep is affecting our game

OGS has to bring Fred back, cannot be any worse than Mctomminay and Perreira, everyone must be given a chance, if not, then try Garner

If OGS loses a few more games, the pressire will be on, i really want him to succeed but he needs to grow some balls

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 11125
For 3 years the fans have been screaming for a clear out. As they say, "be careful what you wish for"...

The club has actually weakened the team with the players they got rid of:

1) Lukaku - bad first touch, but scores frequently. They did not replace him and are relying on a 17yo player with no first team experience to replace a guy who has scored nearly 50 goals in 2 seasons, and who has played in a WC SF.

2) Fellaini, Andrew Smith - the much maligned Fellani actually had a good record of scoring key winning/decisive goals late in the game. Not technically pleasing on the eye, but was a dangerous "Plan B" player at set pieces either end of the pitch. Smith was unparalleled in the squad for his work rate, incisive passing, and pure bast*rdry. They "replaced" those two by promoting McTominay and Pereira to the first team.

3) Sanchez - him going out on loan is not actually a good deal because the club are still stuck paying 50% of his wages. If they are going to pay an employee's wages anyway, they might as well have him - you know, actually play for the club that pays him.

4) Valencia - replaced by AWB: good move.

5) Smalling - Man U have 7 CDs in the first team. That is clearly too many. However I wonder why Smalling is the first one being shown the door when guys like Mark Red, Darmian, Young, and Jones are still at the club. Red and Jones could be sold purely on their appalling fitness records (even if they were brilliant world class players). So why is Smalling the first one to go? At least he is fit and available for selection most of the time.

Some others still at the club are getting away with blue murder because for the past 3 seasons the team has had other scapegoats to cover their tracks (Fellaini, Sanchez, Lukaku, Young). Lindelof has not shown anything to indicate that he is more than a Swedish Jones or Smalling. Why is he always assumed to be the first CD name on the team-sheet? He is about as steady as a deer on ice, and I think young Tuanzebe is more composed than him. Rashford, Pogba, and Lingard have also been utter gash this season. Daniel James (a raw kid with no prior EPL experience) has shown more endeavour than 3 of them combined.

Oh, and why are Mark Red, Darmian, Young, and Mata still at the club?


Last edited by wiseone on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48714
...Marcus Rashford is a lucky kid to be English or else he could have gone since last year.
With all that money he make is he lining up Englash lasses during his off days that he can't function well on the field.
When he broke into the first team, then the national team he was superb.
At such a young age he's declining already, unless kid has Nigeria blood if you know what I mean :???:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group