Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312 ... 335  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26759
Location: london
We offered DeGea a new deal due to desperation, we dont want to be seen to lose our marque players, Pogba situation is different, he will not sign a new deal and from next year they will have to sell at a cut price deal or risk losing him for free

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26759
Location: london
Jesse Lingard has been offered a new deal, This is just crazy! new deal for what exactly? the standards have been set so low at united now

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552


What Manchester United needs yesterday


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14744
marko wrote:
Jesse Lingard has been offered a new deal, This is just crazy! new deal for what exactly? the standards have been set so low at united now


Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Jesse! Jesse! jesse!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 11284
...is a workaholic defensive midfielder. While watching PSG v Real Madrid yesterday, I was struck by the presence of Gueye and Andrew Smith in the PSG team. PSG replaced the departed Rabiot with TWO excellent DMs for a combined total of only 30 million. :shock:

In today's inflated transfer market, getting Smith for free and Gueye for 30 million were absolute bargains. I watched Gueye charging around the pitch doing an excellent impression of Kante and wondered why: 1) Man U let Smith leave, and 2) failed to replace him with Rabiot (free), Gueye (30 million), or Neves (a younger but more expensive option at 50 million maybe).


benteke wrote:
What Manchester United needs yesterday


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14744
wiseone wrote:
...is a workaholic defensive midfielder. While watching PSG v Real Madrid yesterday, I was struck by the presence of Gueye and Andrew Smith in the PSG team. PSG replaced the departed Rabiot with TWO excellent DMs for a combined total of only 30 million. :shock:

In today's inflated transfer market, getting Smith for free and Gueye for 30 million were absolute bargains. I watched Gueye charging around the pitch doing an excellent impression of Kante and wondered why: 1) Man U let Smith leave, and 2) failed to replace him with Rabiot (free), Gueye (30 million), or Neves (a younger but more expensive option at 50 million maybe).


benteke wrote:
What Manchester United needs yesterday


Man of the Match.

He was in England for how many years and so called big clubs were busy buying Xhaka, El Neny, Matic etc etc.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
wiseone wrote:
...is a workaholic defensive midfielder. While watching PSG v Real Madrid yesterday, I was struck by the presence of Gueye and Andrew Smith in the PSG team. PSG replaced the departed Rabiot with TWO excellent DMs for a combined total of only 30 million. :shock:

In today's inflated transfer market, getting Smith for free and Gueye for 30 million were absolute bargains. I watched Gueye charging around the pitch doing an excellent impression of Kante and wondered why: 1) Man U let Smith leave, and 2) failed to replace him with Rabiot (free), Gueye (30 million), or Neves (a younger but more expensive option at 50 million maybe).


benteke wrote:
What Manchester United needs yesterday


PSG has a director of football, so they can make such moves.
Until United gets one, we will always wonder they make certain decisions.
And it's not even guaranteed they will get the correct DoF if they finally decide to do so, that board never ceases to amaze :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26759
Location: london
Hopefully they dont go for the old boy network or i will really switch off

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26759
Location: london
Rashford could have scored 2 by now! Rather wasteful

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
marko wrote:
Hopefully they dont go for the old boy network or i will really switch off


You know where it's going don't you :biggrin:
You can feel it, i don't blame those who say Fergie is still pulling the strings


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14744
marko wrote:
Rashford could have scored 2 by now! Rather wasteful


Rashy! Rashy! Rashy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:10 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5582
Bring on Lingard we deserve the laugh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26759
Location: london
United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
marko wrote:
United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances


Mourinho noted correctly after the 4-0 win against Chelsea, that United will struggle going forward without a pure no.9 striker, he talked about the low block or something.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85772
Location: Earth
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances


Mourinho noted correctly after the 4-0 win against Chelsea, that United will struggle going forward without a pure no.9 striker, he talked about the low block or something.

That 4 nill was a fluke

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 14653
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances


Mourinho noted correctly after the 4-0 win against Chelsea, that United will struggle going forward without a pure no.9 striker, he talked about the low block or something.


That 4-0 is a true reflection of how bad Chelski is. There will be a few repeats of said scoreline over the season. Buckle up Chelski fans.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
.


Last edited by benteke on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
Bigpokey24 wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances


Mourinho noted correctly after the 4-0 win against Chelsea, that United will struggle going forward without a pure no.9 striker, he talked about the low block or something.

That 4 nill was a fluke


There are no flukes in football, or in life rather


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26759
Location: london
United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

Right team to play but game plan by OGS was poor! when he saw that predictable pattern, he should be up on his feet and told his players to be more direct, at least Gomes was getting us fouls!

sometimes its tactics rather than team selection that can cost games!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:51 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 39287
marko wrote:
United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

Right team to play but game plan by OGS was poor! when he saw that predictable pattern, he should be up on his feet and told his players to be more direct, at least Gomes was getting us fouls!

sometimes its tactics rather than team selection that can cost games!


All caused by Mourinho! Now OGS is at the wheel playing the type of football with the team you said is good enough to do wonders :)

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
marko wrote:
United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

Right team to play but game plan by OGS was poor! when he saw that predictable pattern, he should be up on his feet and told his players to be more direct, at least Gomes was getting us fouls!

sometimes its tactics rather than team selection that can cost games!




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14744
wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:
United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

Right team to play but game plan by OGS was poor! when he saw that predictable pattern, he should be up on his feet and told his players to be more direct, at least Gomes was getting us fouls!

sometimes its tactics rather than team selection that can cost games!


All caused by Mourinho! Now OGS is at the wheel playing the type of football with the team you said is good enough to do wonders :)

:D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7552
Marko and Wiseone .

What is Ole's style of football.
He has been around since Mourinho was sacked in December.
Help me lads


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312 ... 335  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group