Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26331
Location: london
mcal wrote:
...Rashford is finished as a club player, but for England, yep.


Been rushed back from injury

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48857
...United escape, with a point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44833
Location: Akoko Highlands
Despite the 0 - 4 gift.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44833
Location: Akoko Highlands
Some refs are still cashing Fergie's check.


_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
mcal wrote:
...United escape, with a point.


Truly embarrassing

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398


Any chance we get the win rate of Ole? Earlier this year, someone was very happy to post it. I wonder why said person has refused to post it lately.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26331
Location: london
That goal was no offside, There was a mix up between Lindelof and Tuanzebe and the Arsenal striker pounced on it, United were not creative and could possibly not due to Pogba playing far up the pitch and even when he gave Rashford a through on goal, he fluffed his chance, at this level, you only get a chance to make a difference

I actually thought Perreira had a decent game, others might disagree, on the balance of thing, it seems we played with 9 men, Lingard and Rashford were piss poor, why they start games, i am unsure, perhaps it might have to do with the United megastore picture of Pogba, Rashford and Lingard, in a case if they are match fit irrespective of form, they have to be on the pitch, sort of marketing reasons

why OGS insist on the pair without no end product, shows he has clearly run out of ideas and Greenwood who has actually hit the target has to start on the bench

That game always looked like a draw, it was a case of 2 poor teams trying to reach the heights of years back

If your strikers are not scoring goals, you clearly have a problem, what is the difference between Mourinho and OGS? why has OGS abandoned the 433 that gave Pogba his best stats for united till date? Pogba is playing like as a deep lying midfielder, a position he is not comfortable playing, when he looks for options when he receives the ball, the nearest player is like 30 yards apart, he has to hold on to the ball until he see the pass, then of course gives the opposition the chance to double up on it, I think pairing Fred with Mctomminay is our best option until we buy, OGS clearly does not rate Fred even though Matic is old and way past it

Our next premiership game is with Newcastle, i am not expecting anything, remember, that was the game last season where Pogba saved Mourinho managerial life when we were 2 nil down and we clawed back to win 3-2, Leicester put 5 past Newcastle, they are clearly a better coached side than united!

OGS? my verdict so far? bang average coach, what happened to the guy that told us we need to play the united way? why did he ditch a winning formula irrespective of losses, only cowards do this, now he is playing safe and so predictable, the board too are incompetent, they commented that he will be given time to turn things round, sorry i cannot see how he can do this, that divorce is inevitable! it is a matter of when! just a shame!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7356
danfo driver wrote:


Any chance we get the win rate of Ole? Earlier this year, someone was very happy to post it. I wonder why said person has refused to post it lately.


Lee has posted this:

"6 of our next 7 games are now away from home in all competitions. We haven’t won an away game since Paris in march. Potentially a few depressing weeks ahead. The home game is against Liverpool....."


AZ (A)
Newcastle (A)
Liverpool (H)
Partizan (A)
Norwich (A)
Chelsea (A)
Bournemouth (A)

Absolute nightmare.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7356
There is another worrying statistic.

In the last 15 games or so, United has scored more one goal just once, that was the Chelsea game.

Is it bad coaching, or lack of quality or both


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9795
https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1178815568411054086

Don't know why LT is functioning as no. 10. Unai wants to win the ball upfield but using your best DM tho!!!

We've one of the best strikers in World footie but dude was dropping deep like a box-2-box midfielder to get touches - link between MF & frontline is barely existent. Gooners see the patterns & hope those habits will change - might be a good coach, he ain't for this EPL at the high end!!! We cannot finish top 4 with this geezer. ManU rushed bak injured players & we played pub footie.
-----------------------------------------------------

@Journo_Slash:
Kieran Tierney has suffered an injury setback and pulled out of the Scotland squad. Huge doubt for Thursday now. Still struggling after comeback. #AFC #Arsenal

-----------------
Don't overload our injured soldiers - slow & steady!!! Hope he heals well!!

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26331
Location: london
benteke wrote:
There is another worrying statistic.

In the last 15 games or so, United has scored more one goal just once, that was the Chelsea game.

Is it bad coaching, or lack of quality or both


well we are not creating and we are not finishing, OGS has borrowed Mourinho secret formula, score 1 and defend for 90 minutes, he claims the team are cynical and not clinical enough, he plays Pogba nearer to De Gea than to the opposing keeper and he is looking for inspiration? Lingard has never been clever with the ball, he will not thread a through ball, he relies so much on pace, guile, English bulldog spirit, when the opposing team defends deep, where is the space to operate? Rashford cannot operate inside the box, he does not score taps ins, header and what not, just compare him to Martial and we see why Martial is missed! Martial is more of an accomplished striker, better footballing brains and awareness around the box

so to your question, is it bad coaching, absolutely! borders on criminal, quality? look at Leicester for example, they lost at old Trafford but went on to beat Newcastle, watch them play, you can see a pattern to their game, yes we need more quality players but what we have is simply enough to beat palace, wolves and Southampton, that is 9 points! of course the City/Liverpool/Spurs, we can use the excuse of lack of quality but not for mid table premiership sides, man city under 23 beat Rochdale i hear, that simply means are coaching is terrible!

Once Martial is fit, Rashford and Lingard need to sit on the bench, in fact Lingard needs to be dropped all together, has OGS got the balls to do this?

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
Na wa!

You mean since the game where someone said United can rival PSG and any other team in the world? Odiegwu!

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:


Any chance we get the win rate of Ole? Earlier this year, someone was very happy to post it. I wonder why said person has refused to post it lately.


Lee has posted this:

"6 of our next 7 games are now away from home in all competitions. We haven’t won an away game since Paris in march. Potentially a few depressing weeks ahead. The home game is against Liverpool....."


AZ (A)
Newcastle (A)
Liverpool (H)
Partizan (A)
Norwich (A)
Chelsea (A)
Bournemouth (A)

Absolute nightmare.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
marko wrote:
benteke wrote:
There is another worrying statistic.

In the last 15 games or so, United has scored more one goal just once, that was the Chelsea game.

Is it bad coaching, or lack of quality or both


well we are not creating and we are not finishing, OGS has borrowed Mourinho secret formula, score 1 and defend for 90 minutes, he claims the team are cynical and not clinical enough, he plays Pogba nearer to De Gea than to the opposing keeper and he is looking for inspiration? Lingard has never been clever with the ball, he will not thread a through ball, he relies so much on pace, guile, English bulldog spirit, when the opposing team defends deep, where is the space to operate? Rashford cannot operate inside the box, he does not score taps ins, header and what not, just compare him to Martial and we see why Martial is missed! Martial is more of an accomplished striker, better footballing brains and awareness around the box

so to your question, is it bad coaching, absolutely! borders on criminal, quality? look at Leicester for example, they lost at old Trafford but went on to beat Newcastle, watch them play, you can see a pattern to their game, yes we need more quality players but what we have is simply enough to beat palace, wolves and Southampton, that is 9 points! of course the City/Liverpool/Spurs, we can use the excuse of lack of quality but not for mid table premiership sides, man city under 23 beat Rochdale i hear, that simply means are coaching is terrible!

Once Martial is fit, Rashford and Lingard need to sit on the bench, in fact Lingard needs to be dropped all together, has OGS got the balls to do this?



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4896
OGS has been a manager since Poch and Guardiola started yet he still gets treated like he's new to management. This isn't even his first Premier League job.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
he is a lovely chap! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR wrote:
OGS has been a manager since Poch and Guardiola started yet he still gets treated like he's new to management. This isn't even his first Premier League job.


_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4896
danfo driver wrote:
he is a lovely chap! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR wrote:
OGS has been a manager since Poch and Guardiola started yet he still gets treated like he's new to management. This isn't even his first Premier League job.



His coaching consist solely of him talking about "the days of Sir Alex" or them "being guided by Sir Alex" before struggling to score more than one goal (which they haven't done since the Chelsea match) and having Gary Neville and the rest of the Ferguson faithful struggling to defend him every post game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26331
Location: london
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
he is a lovely chap! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR wrote:
OGS has been a manager since Poch and Guardiola started yet he still gets treated like he's new to management. This isn't even his first Premier League job.



His coaching consist solely of him talking about "the days of Sir Alex" or them "being guided by Sir Alex" before struggling to score more than one goal (which they haven't done since the Chelsea match) and having Gary Neville and the rest of the Ferguson faithful struggling to defend him every post game.


OGS does a lot of things for show! invites Fergie for training sessions, talks about the united of old, talks about united values, sounds more like a politician! he is the face of the Glazers / Woodward, i can almost believe he has to play Rashford / lingard due to non-footballing reasons, in order to sell shirts, same reason they will not allow Pogba to leave due to share prices dropping, its pretty obvious he is not in control, they brought in old school Phelan to help him except he is living in the past as well! Look at his face during games, it says it all! it took me a while to see things for what they are, benefit of doubt and what not, wait till we play Liverpool, he better pray to the footballing gods, his incompetence will be exposed or we suddenly remember how to play football!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 11166
Ashley Young is done as a footballer. His legs have gone. Even his crossing ability (which is the one thing that survived his ageing) has deserted him. These days he spends games pointing at other players and talking about stuff. His feet are all muddled up and a more experienced winger than Saka would have torn him a new one.

Very telling that the best players for Man Utd were McTominay (again!), James, and Tuanzebe (despite the mistake). Tuanzebe being asked to play out of position at LB (instead of Young and Mark Red) says as much about his ability as it does about Young and Red's limitations. Tuanzebe was played at LB to nullify Pepe (which he did brilliantly). That is the second time he has played a star Arsenal winger out of the game and kept him anonymous (after he did the same to Sanchez on his EPL debut). I was impressed by his body strength and speed of recovery. Shame he played that stray pass as otherwise he looked a very tidy and secure player.

Lindelof's continued presence in the first 11 is a source of great mystery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30813
I would like to swap Tuanzebe for Dele Alli

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
Cristao II wrote:
I would like to swap Tuanzebe for Dele Alli



wetin Alli do? :shock: :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26331
Location: london
wiseone wrote:
Ashley Young is done as a footballer. His legs have gone. Even his crossing ability (which is the one thing that survived his ageing) has deserted him. These days he spends games pointing at other players and talking about stuff. His feet are all muddled up and a more experienced winger than Saka would have torn him a new one.

Very telling that the best players for Man Utd were McTominay (again!), James, and Tuanzebe (despite the mistake). Tuanzebe being asked to play out of position at LB (instead of Young and Mark Red) says as much about his ability as it does about Young and Red's limitations. Tuanzebe was played at LB to nullify Pepe (which he did brilliantly). That is the second time he has played a star Arsenal winger out of the game and kept him anonymous (after he did the same to Sanchez on his EPL debut). I was impressed by his body strength and speed of recovery. Shame he played that stray pass as otherwise he looked a very tidy and secure player.

Lindelof's continued presence in the first 11 is a source of great mystery.


The mark of a good player is when you are played out of position and you perform credibly, first time i have seen Tuanzebe in the left back role and even though the failed pass led to a goal, i even believed Lindelof should have recovered, people still gave him credit for his attitude, he should be starting games, he is probably our best defender without any bias, Young was finished last season, that he is still here because nobody else will have shows how badly our club is ran!

The problem with united is i cannot see a clear pattern of play, we just play and hope for the best, just run and press the defence, play Lingard in the number 10 role with limited skills and ability, hope for the best, play Pogba in CDM and tell us you want to build the team around Pogba, really?

OGS is sounding more like a politician, fans will back him and respect him if he practice what he preaches, he let Sanchez go because Greenwood is the best finisher at the club he says, then frigging play him, dont bring him on last 10 mins and expect miracles

He still has time to salvage something but he needs to be bold and make a statement, right now he is running scared and it shows in his team selection, i want him to succeed and do the impossible and start with the right players that suits his united DNA football or whatever he means

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 26331
Location: london
Man united game tonight, poorly trained team! Thats all i can say!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

These losers played today again and disgraced themselves.

legitimately one of the worst teams in the world and their fan with his roach infested mouth had the guts to insult the falcons.

Like i said, you will feel pain in a manner you have never felt before, this season. Until you apologize to the Falcons, I will make sure your club does not find happiness this season.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group