Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 317, 318, 319, 320, 321
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:09 am 

mcal wrote:
...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:

Mba before you guys receive sense, come and buy Toby Alderwiereld.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:19 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
mcal wrote:
...Manchester United is a disjointed club organzation. How they off loaded proven good players for these armatures, person no sabi :???:

Mba before you guys receive sense, come and buy Toby Alderwiereld.

Shebi when they wanted to pay 50 million for him, you guys were doing strong head! screaming "you cant negotiate with levy!" "Oh! Levy Levy levy!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You see yourself!

You thought you were doing others, but you ended up doing yourself. You cant sell Tobi, you cant sell Rose, you cant sell Eriksen. Those players should have been sold, you pocket the money and improve the squad, but that false sense of "big club," :rotf: the arrogance that Spurs have, you thought you were a big club and you thought being a big club means you should hold people hostage. Here you are! see am now? :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm 

They are more interested in merchandize and bamboozled fans like Marko who thinks they are at the same level of PSG :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:05 pm 

Injuries galore at Man Utd (as usual) and most of the injured players are defenders (as usual). Current injury list:

Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Tuanzebe Shaw, Matic, Pogba: 5 of the 7 injured players are defenders! Bailly has been injured for so long and so frequently that I actually forgot he was still on the club payroll. They basically have a back 5 missing. Many of those players will return in December. If everyone gets fit, do we think this is a more competitive Man Utd line up than the ones we are currently seeing? ...

DDG
AWB-Maguire-Bailly-Shaw
McTominay-Matic-Pogba
James-Martial-Rashford

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe, Mark Red, Johnny Kills, Pereira, Lingard, Greenwood
Not selected: Jones, Young, Lindelof, Dalot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:46 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Injuries galore at Man Utd (as usual) and most of the injured players are defenders (as usual). Current injury list:

Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof, Tuanzebe Shaw, Matic, Pogba: 5 of the 7 injured players are defenders! Bailly has been injured for so long and so frequently that I actually forgot he was still on the club payroll. They basically have a back 5 missing. Many of those players will return in December. If everyone gets fit, do we think this is a more competitive Man Utd line up than the ones we are currently seeing? ...

DDG
AWB-Maguire-Bailly-Shaw
McTominay-Matic-Pogba
James-Martial-Rashford

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe, Mark Red, Johnny Kills, Pereira, Lingard, Greenwood
Not selected: Jones, Young, Lindelof, Dalot

Why all the injuries? Is it the training or?

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:02 pm 

Good win against Brighton. Marko 3 Danfo 1.
I was expecting another disappointment. Should have been like 6-1 but for Rashford just being Rashford wasting all the chances though he got a very good goal.

"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:06 pm 

If anything today that kid Williams has displaced Young and Shaw, he is good at defending and good at going forward, what do the experts here think about Williams? Rashford was rather wasteful today, could have easily scored 4 but his decision making keeps on letting him down, Daniel James was a menace down the right side, Brighton defenders could not cope with his pace, quite pleased for Fred, easily the man of the match for his midfield display!

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:16 pm 

Williams was excellent. Defended tenaciously, brave going forward and put in a snide push into the advertising boards against his opposing winger. He seems to have a bit of "ticker" about him. Young should be 4th choice LB behind Shaw, Mark Red, and Williams.

Speaking of Mark Red, he may not be technically refined enough to be an attacking LB like Robertson or Mendy, nor is he disciplined enough to be a regular CD. The one thing he has going for him is that he is an utter nutcase and is capable of Andrew Smith levels of bastardry. The difference is that while Smith used to conceal his bastardry behind his innocent choir boy facial expressions, Red carries out his stuff with menace. If they were criminals, Smith would be the smooth talking con artist, while Red would be a gandland enforcer for a drug cartel. When Bailly gets back, it will be as if Man Utd have 2 gangland assassins in their defence (3 if Jonesy discovers his penchant for putting in reducer tackles).

Here are examples of some of Red's recent work:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:37 pm 

I hear Chris Smalling doing welll at Roma, he is approaching 30, the prime of his career, well he is on loan, United definitely needs at least 3 decent players to compete for top 4, when Pogba is fit, he easily fits into the Perreira position

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:34 pm 

Smalling has been bossing it at Roma. Very surprised he was shipped out before Jones or Lindelof.

Man Utd need 4-5 players:

Striker: Timo Werner
DM: Ruben Neves
Box to box M: Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
LB (cover bc Shaw and Mark Red cannot stay fit for long): Hakimi

marko wrote:
I hear Chris Smalling doing welll at Roma, he is approaching 30, the prime of his career, well he is on loan, United definitely needs at least 3 decent players to compete for top 4, when Pogba is fit, he easily fits into the Perreira position

Last edited by wiseone on Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:36 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Smalling has been bossing it at Roma. Very surprised he was shipped out before Jones or Lindelof.

Man Utd need 4 players:

Striker: Timo Werner
DM: Ruben Neves
Box to box M: Ndidi
Winger: Sancho
LB (cover bc Shaw and Mark Red cannot stay fit for long): Hakimi

marko wrote:

Of course he is bossing it at Roma, 6th in Serie A, and in a league where he doesnt need to head the ball--so his worthlessness in judging the flight of the ball.

I guess Roma being 6th makes sense, as thats where United has always aspired to be.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:13 pm 

Poch is unemployed and OGS just got a nightmare! it was written!

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:54 am 

Just checking - you do know that we are coming for some of your players?

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 317, 318, 319, 320, 321