Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:55 am 

YemiBrazil wrote:
This mumu Ole just sabi how to shut everybody up - see as this place just quiet after such a big match. He can frustrate the hell out of you but what can one say when he shows up like this? He will get it right today then overuse his key players and make silly tactical decisions the next match.

Well for now, I join all of us silenced by Ole in saying tomorrow is another day :mrgreen:

:biggrin:
United fans even celebrate with a nervous twitch nowadays.

But one mystery is why Ole does not start the Dutch boy Donny Van De Beek.
Ole is will finish United fans' hairlines

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:12 am 

YemiBrazil wrote:
This mumu Ole just sabi how to shut everybody up - see as this place just quiet after such a big match. He can frustrate the hell out of you but what can one say when he shows up like this? He will get it right today then overuse his key players and make silly tactical decisions the next match.

Well for now, I join all of us silenced by Ole in saying tomorrow is another day :mrgreen:

That should tell you what really makes them happy. All the fake fans dem :taunt: :taunt: . They know themselves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:29 am 

OGS is not consistent as a coach, personally, i want him out of united! This season, there are at least 9-10 strong teams that could finish in the top 5, we have Liverpool, City, Everton, Leicester, Wolves, Tottenham, United, Arsenal, Leeds, Chelsea, even teams like Villa, Sheffield united are getting stronger, the key word is consistency and i do not think OGS has it in him

Marko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:23 pm 

Ole doing his thing again making his team look like they are on gear 1 despite a glaring capacity to reach gear 4. He enjoys pain & that's why he keeps playing Dan James alongside Rashford. Move Rashford to the left & bring in Ighalo - Chelsea are obviously hoping for the best here with a containment strategy & Ole is helping them so far. Maguire is another cross he is carrying. Well he is not sharing his paycheck with anyone here so let him lay his bed his way.

"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:38 pm 

This Chelsea team is rubbish

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
Ole doing his thing again making his team look like they are on gear 1 despite a glaring capacity to reach gear 4. He enjoys pain & that's why he keeps playing Dan James alongside Rashford. Move Rashford to the left & bring in Ighalo - Chelsea are obviously hoping for the best here with a containment strategy & Ole is helping them so far. Maguire is another cross he is carrying. Well he is not sharing his paycheck with anyone here so let him lay his bed his way.

When Chelsea score that's when he will start trying to do the basic obvious stuff.

He is back to Maguire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:49 am 

marko wrote:
OGS is not consistent as a coach, personally, i want him out of united! This season, there are at least 9-10 strong teams that could finish in the top 5, we have Liverpool, City, Everton, Leicester, Wolves, Tottenham, United, Arsenal, Leeds, Chelsea, even teams like Villa, Sheffield united are getting stronger, the key word is consistency and i do not think OGS has it in him

Just like i said, not consistent!

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:23 pm 

Biggest problem with Tuanzebe and Bailly is their fragile bodies. I cannot remember the last time either of them played 3 games in a row without breaking down and getting injured. When you add those two to Mark Red and Phil Jones who spend more time on the treatment table than playing for the team, it is no surprise MU have so many defensive problems.

IF AWB, Bailly, and Tuanzebe can stay fit enough to play 30-40 games a season each, then with DDG or Henderson in goal, that will be a proper defence.

YemiBrazil wrote:
Yes you've always been right on this. If only Tuanzebe and Bailly can stay fit then you have a team that won't disappoint.

Last edited by wiseone on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:39 am 

wiseone wrote:
Biggest problem with Tuanzebe and Bailly is their fragile bodies. I cannot remember the last time either of them played 3 games in a row without breaking down and getting injured. When you add those two to Mark Red and Phil Jones who spend more time on treatment table than playing for the team, it is no surprise MU have so many defensive problems.

IF AWB, Bailly, and Tuanzebe can stay fit enough to play 30-40 games a season each, then with DDG or Henderson in goal, that will be a proper defence.

YemiBrazil wrote:
Yes you've always been right on this. If only Tuanzebe and Bailly can stay fit then you have a team that won't disappoint.

yes i accept we do have injury prone players, if Bailly cannot stay fot this season, we should consider selling him, at the same time, why do we have too many injury prone players?

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:14 pm 

Bailly, Jones, Mark Red, Tuanzebe, and before them: Rafael, Fabio, Rio, Wes Brown, and Jonny Evans. MUFC has a long and proud history of defenders with bodies ads fragile as poppadoms.

marko wrote:
yes i accept we do have injury prone players, if Bailly cannot stay fot this season, we should consider selling him, at the same time, why do we have too many injury prone players?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:59 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Bailly, Jones, Mark Red, Tuanzebe, and before them: Rafael, Fabio, Rio, Wes Brown, and Jonny Evans. MUFC has a long and proud history of defenders with bodies ads fragile as poppadoms.

marko wrote:

Is that an indictment on our medical team or lack of adequate medical facilities? Training methods? Why are so many players dropping? Happened to Martial, Pogba, Rashford

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:03 pm 

There you go, a good game from United today.
Ole tried something new for midfield and even started Van De Beek.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:15 pm 

Ruthless!!!

Ole don shut me up with better backhand slap... and I'm happy :D

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:19 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
Ruthless!!!

Ole don shut me up with better backhand slap... and I'm happy :D

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

United have the players for champions league, premkership is totally different, Omce Rashford comnects, its going in

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:26 pm 

Our kids can't stand the roughness of the kick and rush EPL. See how they play with style in Europe. First PSG then Red Bull :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:34 pm 

Will you guys do the right thing and replicate this same anguish this weekend? please? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:45 am 

danfo driver wrote:
Will you guys do the right thing and replicate this same anguish this weekend? please? :D

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!! :D

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:11 pm 

Premiership is a different ball game!

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:36 am 

marko wrote:

Your players decide when to show up and when to just stroll around.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:14 pm 

marko wrote:

Arsenal wil be a very tricky game.
Ole may try to approach it like the Chelsea game, and if Arsenal score first then disaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:33 pm 

Ole says Phil Jones should be fit to play...in December. As a reminder, Jones (an employee of a Premier League club) has played 2 Premier League games in the last 2 years.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:25 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Ole says Phil Jones should be fit to play...in December. As a reminder, Jones (an employee of a Premier League club) has played 2 Premier League games in the last 2 years.

What's going on with Rojo.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:17 pm 

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

Arsenal wil be a very tricky game.
Ole may try to approach it like the Chelsea game, and if Arsenal score first then disaster

If you guys cant beat this poor Arsenal team then Manu might not finish in top 7 this season.
I just hope Manu dont show up today

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357  Next