Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote:This mumu Ole just sabi how to shut everybody up - see as this place just quiet after such a big match. He can frustrate the hell out of you but what can one say when he shows up like this? He will get it right today then overuse his key players and make silly tactical decisions the next match.

Well for now, I join all of us silenced by Ole in saying tomorrow is another day :mrgreen:

:biggrin:
United fans even celebrate with a nervous twitch nowadays.

But one mystery is why Ole does not start the Dutch boy Donny Van De Beek.
Ole is will finish United fans' hairlines
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

YemiBrazil wrote:This mumu Ole just sabi how to shut everybody up - see as this place just quiet after such a big match. He can frustrate the hell out of you but what can one say when he shows up like this? He will get it right today then overuse his key players and make silly tactical decisions the next match.

Well for now, I join all of us silenced by Ole in saying tomorrow is another day :mrgreen:
That should tell you what really makes them happy. All the fake fans dem :taunt: :taunt: . They know themselves
KK
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

OGS is not consistent as a coach, personally, i want him out of united! This season, there are at least 9-10 strong teams that could finish in the top 5, we have Liverpool, City, Everton, Leicester, Wolves, Tottenham, United, Arsenal, Leeds, Chelsea, even teams like Villa, Sheffield united are getting stronger, the key word is consistency and i do not think OGS has it in him
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ole doing his thing again making his team look like they are on gear 1 despite a glaring capacity to reach gear 4. He enjoys pain & that's why he keeps playing Dan James alongside Rashford. Move Rashford to the left & bring in Ighalo - Chelsea are obviously hoping for the best here with a containment strategy & Ole is helping them so far. Maguire is another cross he is carrying. Well he is not sharing his paycheck with anyone here so let him lay his bed his way.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This Chelsea team is rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote:Ole doing his thing again making his team look like they are on gear 1 despite a glaring capacity to reach gear 4. He enjoys pain & that's why he keeps playing Dan James alongside Rashford. Move Rashford to the left & bring in Ighalo - Chelsea are obviously hoping for the best here with a containment strategy & Ole is helping them so far. Maguire is another cross he is carrying. Well he is not sharing his paycheck with anyone here so let him lay his bed his way.
When Chelsea score that's when he will start trying to do the basic obvious stuff.

He is back to Maguire
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

marko wrote:OGS is not consistent as a coach, personally, i want him out of united! This season, there are at least 9-10 strong teams that could finish in the top 5, we have Liverpool, City, Everton, Leicester, Wolves, Tottenham, United, Arsenal, Leeds, Chelsea, even teams like Villa, Sheffield united are getting stronger, the key word is consistency and i do not think OGS has it in him
Just like i said, not consistent!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Biggest problem with Tuanzebe and Bailly is their fragile bodies. I cannot remember the last time either of them played 3 games in a row without breaking down and getting injured. When you add those two to Mark Red and Phil Jones who spend more time on the treatment table than playing for the team, it is no surprise MU have so many defensive problems.

IF AWB, Bailly, and Tuanzebe can stay fit enough to play 30-40 games a season each, then with DDG or Henderson in goal, that will be a proper defence.
YemiBrazil wrote: Yes you've always been right on this. If only Tuanzebe and Bailly can stay fit then you have a team that won't disappoint.
Last edited by wiseone on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Biggest problem with Tuanzebe and Bailly is their fragile bodies. I cannot remember the last time either of them played 3 games in a row without breaking down and getting injured. When you add those two to Mark Red and Phil Jones who spend more time on treatment table than playing for the team, it is no surprise MU have so many defensive problems.

IF AWB, Bailly, and Tuanzebe can stay fit enough to play 30-40 games a season each, then with DDG or Henderson in goal, that will be a proper defence.
YemiBrazil wrote: Yes you've always been right on this. If only Tuanzebe and Bailly can stay fit then you have a team that won't disappoint.
yes i accept we do have injury prone players, if Bailly cannot stay fot this season, we should consider selling him, at the same time, why do we have too many injury prone players?

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bailly, Jones, Mark Red, Tuanzebe, and before them: Rafael, Fabio, Rio, Wes Brown, and Jonny Evans. MUFC has a long and proud history of defenders with bodies ads fragile as poppadoms.
marko wrote: yes i accept we do have injury prone players, if Bailly cannot stay fot this season, we should consider selling him, at the same time, why do we have too many injury prone players?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Bailly, Jones, Mark Red, Tuanzebe, and before them: Rafael, Fabio, Rio, Wes Brown, and Jonny Evans. MUFC has a long and proud history of defenders with bodies ads fragile as poppadoms.
marko wrote: yes i accept we do have injury prone players, if Bailly cannot stay fot this season, we should consider selling him, at the same time, why do we have too many injury prone players?
Is that an indictment on our medical team or lack of adequate medical facilities? Training methods? Why are so many players dropping? Happened to Martial, Pogba, Rashford

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

There you go, a good game from United today.
Ole tried something new for midfield and even started Van De Beek.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ruthless!!!

Ole don shut me up with better backhand slap... and I'm happy :D

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:Ruthless!!!

Ole don shut me up with better backhand slap... and I'm happy :D

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!
United have the players for champions league, premkership is totally different, Omce Rashford comnects, its going in

Marko
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Our kids can't stand the roughness of the kick and rush EPL. See how they play with style in Europe. First PSG then Red Bull :clap:
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Will you guys do the right thing and replicate this same anguish this weekend? please? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

danfo driver wrote:Will you guys do the right thing and replicate this same anguish this weekend? please? :D
Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!! :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Premiership is a different ball game!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:Premiership is a different ball game!
Your players decide when to show up and when to just stroll around.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Arsenal wil be a very tricky game.
Ole may try to approach it like the Chelsea game, and if Arsenal score first then disaster
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Ole says Phil Jones should be fit to play...in December. As a reminder, Jones (an employee of a Premier League club) has played 2 Premier League games in the last 2 years.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:Ole says Phil Jones should be fit to play...in December. As a reminder, Jones (an employee of a Premier League club) has played 2 Premier League games in the last 2 years.

What's going on with Rojo.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
Arsenal wil be a very tricky game.
Ole may try to approach it like the Chelsea game, and if Arsenal score first then disaster
If you guys cant beat this poor Arsenal team then Manu might not finish in top 7 this season.
I just hope Manu dont show up today