Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30767
^Mourinho has won more Champions League trophies than Arsenal has ever smelt.

PS Spurs have won more European titles than l'arse.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50293
Cristao II wrote:
^Mourinho has won more Champions League trophies than Arsenal has ever smelt.

PS Spurs have won more European titles than l'arse.

Is Jose Chelski or Spuds? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Fact. Sol Campbell, your former Captain, won more league titles and silverware at Arsenal than Spuds have doe in 50 years. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30767
Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
^Mourinho has won more Champions League trophies than Arsenal has ever smelt.

PS Spurs have won more European titles than l'arse.

Is Jose Chelski or Spuds? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Fact. Sol Campbell, your former Captain, won more league titles and silverware at Arsenal than Spuds have doe in 50 years. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Another Sol Campbell jibe! Haven't heard that for ages. Congrats to him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Where is he now sef .. I wonder what all those titles and silverware got him at the end. Is he an Arsenal ambassador? It is a pity that he couldnt increase your count in the European sector!!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:30 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50293
Cristao II wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
^Mourinho has won more Champions League trophies than Arsenal has ever smelt.

PS Spurs have won more European titles than l'arse.

Is Jose Chelski or Spuds? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Fact. Sol Campbell, your former Captain, won more league titles and silverware at Arsenal than Spuds have doe in 50 years. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Another Sol Campbell jibe! Haven't heard that for ages. Congrats to him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Where is he now sef .. I wonder what all those titles and silverware got him at the end. Is he an Arsenal ambassador? It is a pity that he couldnt increase your count in the European sector!!


"I wanted to win the League at White Hart Lane so I joined Arsenal" - Sol Campbell. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:lol: :lol: :lol:

as i was saying....

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39196
Location: Transition
We never went into hiding in the first place, we just don't like shouting like our noisy neighbors from Woolwich.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:D :D :D


it never fails, it never fails
Been saying this for 6 months.

Anyway congrats on 2nd/3rd place
:clap: :clap:


AFCON 2017 go sweet o
DNQ no good o

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30767
This was a dumb thread in the first place. You picked a fight with fans you should never have.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30767
Image

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60650
So Spuds feasted on Manure.

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Bottlers

Roll on 2016/17 season and your lot of stiffs will revert to type.

I was rooting for you guys to win the league but your constant "oh no we just wanna finish up_there" was annoying

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20707
Location: Chiraq
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Bottlers

Roll on 2016/17 season and your lot of stiffs will revert to type.

I was rooting for you guys to win the league but your constant "oh no we just wanna finish up_there" was annoying


we heard you the first 15 times.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Bottlers

Roll on 2016/17 season and your lot of stiffs will revert to type.

I was rooting for you guys to win the league but your constant "oh no we just wanna finish up_there" was annoying


we heard you the first 15 times.


have you watched Everton 15x this season?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20707
Location: Chiraq
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Bottlers

Roll on 2016/17 season and your lot of stiffs will revert to type.

I was rooting for you guys to win the league but your constant "oh no we just wanna finish up_there" was annoying


we heard you the first 15 times.


have you watched Everton 15x this season?


Did you watch Everton v West Ham?

Have Champions League semifinalists City imploded yet?

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Bottlers

Roll on 2016/17 season and your lot of stiffs will revert to type.

I was rooting for you guys to win the league but your constant "oh no we just wanna finish up_there" was annoying


we heard you the first 15 times.


have you watched Everton 15x this season?


Did you watch Everton v West Ham?

Have Champions League semifinalists City imploded yet?


That FA Cup semi-final sweet o

But you did not watch...true blue

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14629
Location: Here
I pray that Liverpool wins Europa and Pellegrini wins the CL in spite of the bumbling idi0ts he lines up in front of Joe Hart.
And while at it Senor Pellegrini, please drop down to 5th in the EPL ... :sneaky:

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20707
Location: Chiraq
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Bottlers

Roll on 2016/17 season and your lot of stiffs will revert to type.

I was rooting for you guys to win the league but your constant "oh no we just wanna finish up_there" was annoying


we heard you the first 15 times.


have you watched Everton 15x this season?


Did you watch Everton v West Ham?

Have Champions League semifinalists City imploded yet?


That FA Cup semi-final sweet o

But you did not watch...true blue


I was unaware you still followed your favorite club, every post i see from you is about someone else's club. ok.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
so many Spurs fans on this Super Sunday

One win against The_Saviour_Who_Will_Revolutionalize_The_League and suddenly y'all have lofty ambitions.

Its a Goat
(the fake) PaJ
kenmega
useless cristao
balo - i still don't know if you are a Spud or a Gooner. psst, you cannot be both


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36971
tfco wrote:
so many Spurs fans on this Super Sunday

One win against The_Saviour_Who_Will_Revolutionalize_The_League and suddenly y'all have lofty ambitions.

Its a Goat
(the fake) PaJ
kenmega
useless cristao
balo - i still don't know if you are a Spud or a Gooner. psst, you cannot be both


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38509
Location: Somewhere
kajifu wrote:
tfco wrote:
so many Spurs fans on this Super Sunday

One win against The_Saviour_Who_Will_Revolutionalize_The_League and suddenly y'all have lofty ambitions.

Its a Goat
(the fake) PaJ
kenmega
useless cristao
balo - i still don't know if you are a Spud or a Gooner. psst, you cannot be both


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 39196
Location: Transition
What is the relevance of this thread?

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30903
Its a Goal wrote:
What is the relevance of this thread?

Read between the lines man. The dwarf is bitter. He said,something about reverting to type but we are close to the top and they are drawing with everybody's *Nice Lady*, Stoke.
People talk to divert attention sometimes - it's hatred of Spurs. We took their took their CL spot and nicely packaged Thursday footy for them as their Xmas present.

What is probably reducing his height the most is taking Chelsea's reject as their savior, he went on and bought an apprentice that left them for a world record fee and they still can't beat Stoke.

I'm beginning to suspect a Russian espionage here.

Anyways with all these happenings, it's easier to mention Spurs - It's called 'look that way, don't look at us".

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
What is the relevance of this thread?

Read between the lines man. The dwarf is bitter. He said,something about reverting to type but we are close to the top and they are drawing with everybody's #$%$*, Stoke.
People talk to divert attention sometimes - it's hatred of Spurs. We took their took their CL spot and nicely packaged Thursday footy for them as their Xmas present.
.


If there's one team I do NOT mind winning the league - it's Spurs.

i have said over and over, the team is sound.

It's the lily-livered fans who hide behind a 'Season Game Thread' that i have a problem with

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group