Pogba is overrated

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pogba is overrated

Post by zee »

cchinukw wrote:Hmmmm.......what do we all think after today. :)
I was about to shrine him and ...4m box miss occurred.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

zee wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
zee wrote: Pogba is GOLD...............but anybody will look crap under the 'football-coward'. Put Pogba under Klopp or Pep and everyone will crown him one of the best players in the world.
Pogba may improve under better coaches, but there is a reason why Barca and Real refused to take him. Barca had first option on him but were not convinced.
I understand Barca, Pogba's game won't fit with Barca's 'smooth-flow' style...........but a Klopp with his 'pressing' style that depends on a solid midfield 'kingpin' orchestrating the moves will be a perfect fit for Pogba.
That said.................Pogba is not worth near $100m but it was never his call.
I read it somewhere once, that we mostly end up working for the place where we aced the interview rather than where we truly desire to be.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Well Pogba will wake up with a big middle finger on the pundits, haters alike, an overrated footballer wins the world cup, almost unheard of
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

marko wrote:Well Pogba will wake up with a big middle finger on the pundits, haters alike, an overrated footballer wins the world cup, almost unheard of
Ozil is overrated and won the WC.
http://www.naijiant.com/
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

For all those who say that Pogba was "better at Juve than he is at Man Utd", cold hard facts:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:For all those who say that Pogba was "better at Juve than he is at Man Utd", cold hard facts:
4 serie A titles at Juventus, nothing at united, definitely a step down in his career
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

4 league titles at Juve and non at United says more about the quality of players he played with at Juve (Pirlo, Vidal, Higuain, Dybala, Buffon, Chielini, Bonucci, Evra, Mandzukic) and the lack of that quality at United (Young, Lingard, Lindelof, Schweinsteiger, Fellaini).

It says nothing about Pogba.
marko wrote:
4 serie A titles at Juventus, nothing at united, definitely a step down in his career
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:4 league titles at Juve and non at United says more about the quality of players he played with at Juve (Pirlo, Vidal, Higuain, Dybala, Buffon, Chielini, Bonucci, Evra, Mandzukic) and the lack of that quality at United (Young, Lingard, Lindelof, Schweinsteiger, Fellaini).

It says nothing about Pogba.
marko wrote:
well you have to play with quality players to win titles! can remember Pogba even scoring in the world cup final! let the haters hate, that boy is world class, complete midfield player, range of passing skills, short, long, and can certainly finish

at United we relied on him too much without having anything to compliment

Marko