Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thought

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
dang! That truly hurts! what am i going to do now?
You can wait for Borinho to finish his dump so you can feast on it.

Yes! Indeed, 2 girls 1 cup, your own is 1 man 1 cup! Just come out of the closet already! repulsive CiCHicken! I have time for you today! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If you are not licking Mourinho's pictures on your laptop to ecstasy, you are thinking of how to pick up men online so they can poop in your dirty mouth!

Now zip your vile mouth and get back in the coop, where you belong.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
This CiChicken George #$%$ is still out of his coop!
This Borinho groupie needs more than prayers, he needs an exorcism as he is possessed by demons.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This low life! You think we dont know who you are! If you are not posting pics of men or scrotum, you are talking about a.na.l sex! we know you! No need to pretend! Disgusting!
Oh no! The groupie is pulling at my balls again!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Yes! another of you perversions! Eating vomit! Who says 2 girls 1 cup, when a deviant like you can rely on 1 man and another man's vomit! as old as you are, looking for men online and their vomit to accomplish your fantasy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are are a repugnant CIChicken!
I smell something nasty...it looks like that groupie that has been stealing my underpants is around again.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Yes! Indeed, 2 girls 1 cup, your own is 1 man 1 cup! Just come out of the closet already! repulsive CiCHicken! I have time for you today! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If you are not licking Mourinho's pictures on your laptop to ecstasy, you are thinking of how to pick up men online so they can poop in your dirty mouth!

Call the police! There is a groupie stalker hiding in my cupboard, sniffing my underpants!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Vincent. wrote:Add to the fact that insecure English journalists are constantly asking him stupid questions in a bid to get him to "confirm" that the EPL is tougher than the Bundesliga. Klopp did not call a press conference to explain the difference between the leagues, he spoke because English journalists keep asking him. They won't stop until he says that the EPL is the "toughest." :D

The same with Guardiola: they have been trying so hard to get him to "confess" that managing Man City is the "toughest" job of his career. Why? Because City is in the EPL. The same happened after his first match (against Sunderland): they were all asking him whether he now realized how "tough" the EPL was. Why? Because City won with a late own goal. No attempt to actually analyze the match itself and the adaptation of Man City to a new manager.
missed this one.

where can i listen to this?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: yes, and Pogba too lol

He also made a very valid point about the fans/journos who butter his bread. They are impatient and expect a purchase here and now.

Pick and choose your idiocy/argument based on which side your bread is buttered
Klopp's bread is buttered in England. It explains his comments. Your kenkey is oiled in Canada, but the English league is "yours", proving you are few slices short of a full loaf.
His bread is buttered in England?

He blasts the media/fans for their impatience toward transfer windows - how is that a positive comment to the English game?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

tfco wrote:
Vincent. wrote:Add to the fact that insecure English journalists are constantly asking him stupid questions in a bid to get him to "confirm" that the EPL is tougher than the Bundesliga. Klopp did not call a press conference to explain the difference between the leagues, he spoke because English journalists keep asking him. They won't stop until he says that the EPL is the "toughest." :D

The same with Guardiola: they have been trying so hard to get him to "confess" that managing Man City is the "toughest" job of his career. Why? Because City is in the EPL. The same happened after his first match (against Sunderland): they were all asking him whether he now realized how "tough" the EPL was. Why? Because City won with a late own goal. No attempt to actually analyze the match itself and the adaptation of Man City to a new manager.
missed this one.

It is all over the place. Just Google "Guardiola + tough + EPL" or "Guardiola + toughest job" and you will see a list of reports in which various currentand ex-managers (Ferguson, Klopp, Hiddink, etc) and ex-players are warning Guardiola that the EPL will be "tough."

When you take account of the fact that these people did not call press conferences to warn Guardiola about the "toughness" of the EPL (they are responding to questions from various EPL journalists), you realize that there is a pattern to this madness. In addition to that, there are numerous articles by journalists and statements by pundits telling us how Guardiola will be "shocked" by the "toughness" of the EPL.

It is as if journalists and fans are desperate to prove that the EPL is "tougher" than all other leagues. It has almost become an obsession. The football itself does not matter anymore. It is all about the hype.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Vincent. wrote:
tfco wrote:

missed this one.

It is all over the place. Just Google "Guardiola + tough + EPL" or "Guardiola + toughest job" and you will see a list of reports in which various currentand ex-managers (Ferguson, Klopp, Hiddink, etc) and ex-players are warning Guardiola that the EPL will be "tough."

When you take account of the fact that these people did not call press conferences to warn Guardiola about the "toughness" of the EPL (they are responding to questions from various EPL journalists), you realize that there is a pattern to this madness. In addition to that, there are numerous articles by journalists and statements by pundits telling us how Guardiola will be "shocked" by the "toughness" of the EPL.

It is as if journalists and fans are desperate to prove that the EPL is "tougher" than all other leagues. It has almost become an obsession. The football itself does not matter anymore. It is all about the hype.
so in essence it is journos + fans + current managers + ex managers + ex players
that is EVERYBODY.

what about Klopp, was he warned about the toughness of the Prem when he arrived, or were the words put in his mouth, as per the thread title? And LVG?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This CiChicken George #$%$ is still out of his coop!
This Borinho groupie needs more than prayers, he needs an exorcism as he is possessed by demons.
Lets clap for CiChicken George, Borinho's secret lover! :rotf: :rotf: Look at the contempt that woman in the picture has for you? A gutter rat you are.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This low life! You think we dont know who you are! If you are not posting pics of men or scrotum, you are talking about a.na.l sex! we know you! No need to pretend! Disgusting!
Oh no! The groupie is pulling at my balls again!
Once again, this sewer rat is in love with Borinho's balls! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Talk true, how many times do you close you eyes just to feel his balls in your smelly mouth?

Look at how Borinho kicks your rotten head, as you tried to approach his balls.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Yes! another of you perversions! Eating vomit! Who says 2 girls 1 cup, when a deviant like you can rely on 1 man and another man's vomit! as old as you are, looking for men online and their vomit to accomplish your fantasy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are are a repugnant CIChicken!
I smell something nasty...it looks like that groupie that has been stealing my underpants is around again.

Jeezzz... first my balls and now this sewer rat is talking about my underpants?? how can a man want another man so much!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Yes! Indeed, 2 girls 1 cup, your own is 1 man 1 cup! Just come out of the closet already! repulsive CiCHicken! I have time for you today! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If you are not licking Mourinho's pictures on your laptop to ecstasy, you are thinking of how to pick up men online so they can poop in your dirty mouth!

Call the police! There is a groupie stalker hiding in my cupboard, sniffing my underpants!

Jeeeezzz not this low life again! balls, underpants, an.a.l sex, men! Just confess that you are a slave to your disgusting urges. piece of trash!

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

He blasts the media/fans for their impatience toward transfer windows - how is that a positive comment to the English game?
Jeez, you are slow. The media/fans obsession with big signings means his job (bread and butter) is under threat. So he has counter their attack.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Lets clap for CiChicken George, Borinho's secret lover! :rotf: :rotf: Look at the contempt that woman in the picture has for you? A gutter rat you are.
Hello, is that the police? I have nutcase stalking me. He followed me to Chelsea, Milan, Madrid, Chelsea and now Manchester, and he keeps changing his name, hoping I don't know it's him.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Once again, this sewer rat is in love with Borinho's balls! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Talk true, how many times do you close you eyes just to feel his balls in your smelly mouth?

Look at how Borinho kicks your rotten head, as you tried to approach his balls.
This is to keep the groupie from kissing my butt.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

Jeezzz... first my balls and now this sewer rat is talking about my underpants?? how can a man want another man so much!
That smell is a sign that the Daft Druggie is around again!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

Jeeeezzz not this low life again! balls, underpants, an.a.l sex, men! Just confess that you are a slave to your disgusting urges. piece of trash!
Let me hide with the trash to avoid Daft Druggie the Groupie that lives in the gutter
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Jeez, you are slow. The media/fans obsession with big signings means his job (bread and butter) is under threat. So he has counter their attack.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you cannot believe the sh## you type.

Klopp's job is under threat?

Seriously? Klopp's job is under threat

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

This is the problem I have with WE. WE know nothing about OUR league. Borinho said only one coach was not under the threat of the sack and it wasn't Klopp.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... r-pressure
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

This is the problem I have with WE. WE know nothing about OUR league. Borinho said only one coach was not under the threat of the sack and it wasn't Klopp.
http://wkysports.com/football/news/11661/10005401/jose-mourinho-says-arsene-wenger-only-manager-not-under-pressure
The media/fans obsession with big signings means his job (bread and butter) is under threat.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jose Mourinho says...is suddenly interpreted as ....

Klopp's job is under threat

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Pep's job is under threat
Pardew's job is under threat
Pulls' job...
Ranieri's job..

everyone but Arsene. lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Every coach is under threat, apart from you-know-who. The press/fans increase the pressure with the nonsense about signings. Klopp is protecting his bread and butter by trying to deflate that angle of criticism. You are coming up short again.