Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thought

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Klopp admits Premier League tougher, deeper than he thou

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
I see how quickly you find that pic. Talk true! You lick your computer screen until you cum? abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Borinho reacts to Okokoborinko trying to toss his salad
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

huh??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Bi*tc*h! get back in your coop!
You can't get on the bus
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Oops some people will not like this thread :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Vincent - "has Kloppo coached in the NDL?"

2. txj - "he keeps setting up his lines incorrectly; we need a continental coach"

3. ChICken - "click here to read what I wrote about this same topic. click it now, you will save a child in Africa"

4. Yu-seless - "rass, babylon must burn"
As I said in a another thread a few months back, I accept that the EPL is the best, toughest, most competitive, and prettiest league in the world with the most handsome players, the greenest pitches, the best looking fans, the most handsome referees, the cutest ball boys, the best looking managers, etc. What else do you want me to say?

Regarding Klopp, he did not say anything new (apart from the nonsensical claim that Barca can play 50% of their ties with their B team). He essentially said that EPL teams play too many matches. He said this last season and he is repeating it now. He also said last season that EPL players run more than their foreign counterparts and engage larger numbers of physical challenges. he also said that some English pitches are windier. The only thing he did not actually say is that the EPL is "tougher"or "better."

The funny thing is that Barca probably plays more games than any team in the EPL (last season, they played the European Super Cup, the Spanish Super Cup, the Club World Cup, La Liga, the King's Cup, the Catalunia Cup, and the Champions League in addition to the pre-season tour of the USA). The difference is that they measure their success in terms of trophies who and not the title of "Toughest League." :)

If playing too many matches without a winter break and doing a lot of unnecessary physical running because the technique is poor makes the EPL "tougher" despite the failures of its teams against foreign competition, then you are 100% correct. No disagreement there.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: yes, and Pogba too lol

He also made a very valid point about the fans/journos who butter his bread. They are impatient and expect a purchase here and now.

Pick and choose your idiocy/argument based on which side your bread is buttered
Klopp's bread is buttered in England. It explains his comments. Your kenkey is oiled in Canada, but the English league is "yours", proving you are few slices short of a full loaf.
Add to the fact that insecure English journalists are constantly asking him stupid questions in a bid to get him to "confirm" that the EPL is tougher than the Bundesliga. Klopp did not call a press conference to explain the difference between the leagues, he spoke because English journalists keep asking him. They won't stop until he says that the EPL is the "toughest." :D

The same with Guardiola: they have been trying so hard to get him to "confess" that managing Man City is the "toughest" job of his career. Why? Because City is in the EPL. The same happened after his first match (against Sunderland): they were all asking him whether he now realized how "tough" the EPL was. Why? Because City won with a late own goal. No attempt to actually analyze the match itself and the adaptation of Man City to a new manager.
Last edited by Vincent. on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I see how quickly you find that pic. Talk true! You lick your computer screen until you cum? abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Borinho reacts to Okokoborinko trying to toss his salad

CiChiken George and his smelly wet mouth and over worked tongue! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is this how you do it to Mourinho?

Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Bi*tc*h! get back in your coop!
You can't get on the bus
And after he almost relegate them, the man ran away :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

huh??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Get behind me satan!

And like a CiChiken, this is the size of your brain.

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

CiChiken George and his smelly wet mouth and over worked tongue! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is this how you do it to Mourinho?
OkokolickspittleBorinko, you know you want to drink this.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: And after he almost relegate[d] them, the man ran away :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You must have learned your English up a Portuguese arse
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Get behind me satan!
Pucker your lips like this and get in position at his backside.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Okokoborinkooo, you have just two working brain cells
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

OkokolickspittleBorinko, you know you want to drink this.

CiC Old Cu.n.t

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: And after he almost relegate[d] them, the man ran away :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You must have learned your English up a Portuguese arse

Talk true, CiChicken George, how many times have you imagined the Portuguese fully inside your ar.se making this face? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk true? Thats your fantasy! How many times do you close your eyes? :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Get behind me satan!
Pucker your lips like this and get in position at his backside.
Wouldnt you love that? A man who spends his entire time on a football forum posting pictures of men's scrotum, men puckering lips, backside sex... kaii!!! deprivation no good o! Just come out of the closet already and allow the men in the UK have their way with you! You are already doing secretly, anyway, so whats the difference? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me make your day! This will send you into ecstasy! Oya, let your imagination run wild. shameless chicken!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Okokoborinkooo, you have just two working brain cells

dang! That truly hurts! what am i going to do now?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
CiC Old Cu.n.t
Is Daft Druggie the Groupie still following me?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

Talk true, CiChicken George, how many times have you imagined the Portuguese fully inside your ar.se making this face? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk true? Thats your fantasy! How many times do you close your eyes? :rotf:
I'm sooo tired of listening to this sick boy's perversions.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: Wouldnt you love that? A man who spends his entire time on a football forum posting pictures of men's scrotum, men puckering lips, backside sex... kaii!!! deprivation no good o! Just come out of the closet already and allow the men in the UK have their way with you! You are already doing secretly, anyway, so whats the difference? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me make your day! This will send you into ecstasy! Oya, let your imagination run wild. shameless chicken!
This deranged groupie makes me sick and he even wants to eat my vomit
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
dang! That truly hurts! what am i going to do now?
You can wait for Borinho to finish his dump so you can feast on it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
CiC Old Cu.n.t
Is Daft Druggie the Groupie still following me?
This CiChicken George #$%$ is still out of his coop!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I'm sooo tired of listening to this sick boy's perversions.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This low life! You think we dont know who you are! If you are not posting pics of men or scrotum, you are talking about a.na.l sex! we know you! No need to pretend! Disgusting!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: Wouldnt you love that? A man who spends his entire time on a football forum posting pictures of men's scrotum, men puckering lips, backside sex... kaii!!! deprivation no good o! Just come out of the closet already and allow the men in the UK have their way with you! You are already doing secretly, anyway, so whats the difference? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This deranged groupie makes me sick and he even wants to eat my vomit
Yes! another of you perversions! Eating vomit! Who says 2 girls 1 cup, when a deviant like you can rely on 1 man and another man's vomit! as old as you are, looking for men online and their vomit to accomplish your fantasy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are are a repugnant CIChicken!