The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:If the stupid misers don't invest in great players, nothing will ever change. A coach can only do so much.
The stupid misers gave money but was mismanage,is not because of lack of investment on great player that we get hammer back to back by mid table teams.A coach that pick wrong players has him self to blame.
Is it possible for a coach to pick the right players from the wrong players?
Above all, it is unintelligent and lazy to make claims without backing up those claiming with sound reasoned analysis in context of the competition we face.

I am so tired of lazy, unintelligent and boring people. The same mofos who were mouthing off and gloating a few days ago about being right Wenger has gone because we were 3rd in the table and in the semi finals of the Europa league now suddenly are talking waste and mismanagement. Yep. Their mentality is as basic as it is stup1d. We lose games, it is mismanagement, we win games, it is not mismanagement. How do they work that out?

The same mismanagement won 3 FA Cups in five years with top 4 finishes in the league until 2 seasons ago. If that is mismanagement, I am sure you Spurs fans will take it.

Arsenal started a rebuilding process 3 windows ago, I have posted the list of players who have left here, the process is ongoing. When you do wholesale changes to your squad, you struggle especially when the process leaves gaping holes in the squad.

We did not start last season with Aubameyang, Sokratis, Torreira, Leno and Guendouzi. These players have been unqualified successes in their first season and have improved the team. Another 5 like those in the right positions in the summer, whilst keeping all our best players, we are suddenly a different preposition as a team. Yet you get stup1d, unintelligent people talking from the cracks of their backside.
No need spitting venom at me, wetin I do? :shock:

Your fans claim you don't have the right players, that money was spent on rubbish players. In the same breathe someone is saying Unai should pick the right players.

So I ask a valid question, at least it seems valid to me - How can you pick the right players if you have wrong players? Abeg dis one no be Spurs matter o. Na just normal discussion except you talk say Spurs fan no fit discuss Arsenal matter and vise versa
I see you have returned. Right on cue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the contrary, I was not having a go at you. I was responding to that......... 'it' you responded to. :mrgreen:
Should I not return? :D Go see wetin some of your fans do inside hawa thread yesterday. I no even gloat in dis thread sef. I just take am easy :mrgreen:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:[/video]

Bia Nwokem na wetin Nah?

Do you really want Wenger back? :???:

This ya love get as e be sha :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

My dear brother, Wenger is long gone. Why don't you let him be? He has served his time and left a legacy for ages. Let's celebrate and respect that. Let us not bring him down by gloating with his name.

Leave the disrespectful use of Wenger's name to the sewer rats here, who are morons, of no intelligence and are uncouth.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

anikulapo wrote:
A ban is imminent, I have reported you, Go cool off son. Your outbursts are concerning. I do hope it isn't a reflection on your real life situation.
You’re not only worthless but a Bonafide loser. A ban from CE? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See how wretched your life is that you consider that significant .

You are a lost rat . You’ve gotten your five minutes of attention.

Now crawl back to your sewer :curse:

The Irony of your folly? You don't know a thing about me but you quite clearly a happy to prejudge and throw abuse. You can't be all there.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:If the stupid misers don't invest in great players, nothing will ever change. A coach can only do so much.
The stupid misers gave money but was mismanage,is not because of lack of investment on great player that we get hammer back to back by mid table teams.A coach that pick wrong players has him self to blame.
Is it possible for a coach to pick the right players from the wrong players?
Above all, it is unintelligent and lazy to make claims without backing up those claiming with sound reasoned analysis in context of the competition we face.

I am so tired of lazy, unintelligent and boring people. The same mofos who were mouthing off and gloating a few days ago about being right Wenger has gone because we were 3rd in the table and in the semi finals of the Europa league now suddenly are talking waste and mismanagement. Yep. Their mentality is as basic as it is stup1d. We lose games, it is mismanagement, we win games, it is not mismanagement. How do they work that out?

The same mismanagement won 3 FA Cups in five years with top 4 finishes in the league until 2 seasons ago. If that is mismanagement, I am sure you Spurs fans will take it.

Arsenal started a rebuilding process 3 windows ago, I have posted the list of players who have left here, the process is ongoing. When you do wholesale changes to your squad, you struggle especially when the process leaves gaping holes in the squad.

We did not start last season with Aubameyang, Sokratis, Torreira, Leno and Guendouzi. These players have been unqualified successes in their first season and have improved the team. Another 5 like those in the right positions in the summer, whilst keeping all our best players, we are suddenly a different preposition as a team. Yet you get stup1d, unintelligent people talking from the cracks of their backside.
No need spitting venom at me, wetin I do? :shock:

Your fans claim you don't have the right players, that money was spent on rubbish players. In the same breathe someone is saying Unai should pick the right players.

So I ask a valid question, at least it seems valid to me - How can you pick the right players if you have wrong players? Abeg dis one no be Spurs matter o. Na just normal discussion except you talk say Spurs fan no fit discuss Arsenal matter and vise versa
I see you have returned. Right on cue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the contrary, I was not having a go at you. I was responding to that......... 'it' you responded to. :mrgreen:
Should I not return? :D Go see wetin some of your fans do inside hawa thread yesterday. I no even gloat in dis thread sef. I just take am easy :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it is time for me to pay a visit. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

DIMKA76 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
A ban is imminent, I have reported you, Go cool off son. Your outbursts are concerning. I do hope it isn't a reflection on your real life situation.
You’re not only worthless but a Bonafide loser. A ban from CE? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Irony of your folly? You don't know a thing about me but you quite clearly a happy to prejudge and throw abuse. You can't be all there.

I don’t wanna know about you nor care about you.

Just stay the Fack away from me ... PERIOD!!!

WTF is so hard for you to understand?

Go away!

Are you a homosexual? If so there are some here I’m sure you can hook up with but just stay away from me aight?

Damn see obsession oh?
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Lets not forget the fantastic Arsenal ladies who lifted the WSL today (Their last title was 2012).
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Lets not forget the fantastic Arsenal ladies who lifted the WSL today (Their last title was 2012).

Really???

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

SMH,it seems you enjoy seeing Arsenal doing bad to bring Wenger into the discussion.
Wenger is gone and rightly so,Emery will also be gone if he keep repeating same mistake.
I know you and few nyash licker still cant get over it.Prayign for Arsenal to do bad just to bring Wenger shows you are nothing but a Wenger fan not arsenal fan
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I know you and few nyash licker still cant get over it.Prayign for Arsenal to do bad just to bring Wenger shows you are nothing but a Wenger fan not arsenal fan

:rotf:

MLK.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

anikulapo wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Go away!

Are you gay or what?

Damn see obsession oh?
You call it an obsession? Every statement you make draws bile and abuse. You have to be seriously disturbed to believe your behaviour is acceptable or normal. I am simply flummoxed at your attitude. Never had a course to have experienced such mindless abuse.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
CROWN
Egg
Egg

Post by CROWN »

Please lets not call Arsenal a big club anymore.
They have to earn it to be called BIG.
Right now we are not there.
Maybe it depends on what qualifies one being called big?
We just seem to have these expectations as fans.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

DIMKA76 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Go away!

Are you gay or what?

Damn see obsession oh?
You call it an obsession? Every statement you make draws bile and abuse. You have to be seriously disturbed to believe your behaviour is acceptable or normal. I am simply flummoxed at your attitude. Never had a course to have experienced such mindless abuse.

You still won’t go away abi?

You are clearly disturbed and sick in the mind.

I’ll do you the favor and add you to my ignore list.

No need wasting my time with a hopeless pervert ... it’s clear you’re on a mission

MLK.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

anikulapo wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Go away!

Are you gay or what?

Damn see obsession oh?

You still won’t go away abi?

You are clearly disturbed and sick in the mind.

I’ll do you the favor and add you to my ignore list.

No need wasting my time with a hopeless pervert ... it’s clear you’re on a mission
You use the word pervert lightly. A telltale sign of your true mental state.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:Gooners be calm. Keep the faith. Yes, losing is hard to take but, we have a new regime and are in transition with the squad that is not completed its rebuilding process. All this player is not good enough rubbish is usually down to clueless, fickle people who do not even know what a good player is. We can't be changing directions like a leaf in the wind. It shows a lack of merit and character. Above all, it shows a lack of intelligence.

You have got to have the courage of your convictions and stick with what you know from your analysis. It is people who have not done their analysis that follow others, who change like the wind at any given turn.

We lost, but we are not out of anything yet. I know from experience that anything is possible in this league until it is mathematically impossible. Everyone around us going for the same are losing games too, so we are well in with a fighting chance. Why give up now? Why all the finger pointing and abuse of players and managers?

Gooners, man up. Rise up and support your team. I do not see problems as a time to point fingers and quit, I see it as a time to rise, stick together and fight like a lion.

We got another big game coming on Thursday, I will be there supporting the Manager and every player he picks willing them on for victory. That's the only way I know.

Finally, there are two trolls here. These two guys add no value to the forum, they parasites who feed off the hard work of others but there is a good way to deal with trolls like them. Just put ignore them and if they are out or order, refer them to the Mods. Please guys just ignore them.
You call your fellow Nigerians trolls, all because assnal is a losing footballing club...smh...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Aniks and Dimka, abeg make una cool down
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Again not sure why all the anger.

Said all season this squad was not set up to finish in top 4. Again this squad akin to game of Jenga, remove a few pieces and it collapses upon itself.

EL was always best route to the CL, this squad not built for rigors of the PL.

Again don't buy idea Arsenal bottled top 4. Arsenal have been trash for 3 seasons, bottling implies you were good enough to earn success but failed. Not the case with Arsenal in last 3 seasons. This is a Poorly assembled, poorly balanced squad, lacking in quality and depth, Arsenal not bottlers just not fit for purpose.

Gooners must keep in mind that success is not linear. Eradicating Arsenal decade long culture of flight instead of fight, me over we, lethargy over focus, pedestrian over urgency is a monumental, painstaking process. Add in well below required standard expenditure..long road ahead, Must stay the course.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Aniks and Dimka, abeg make una cool down
Instead of waffi to ban anika, nah pajimoh and danfo e dey call trolls
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Abeg I didn't do anything, how you take join me enter this one?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people calm down,lets debate and disagree,its all fun when other yap us,we do the same.
Hopefully the team can turn it around come thursday.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Aniks cool down? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good luck with dat :arrow: Abeg switch off light when night don reach :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Too much junk on this team which is why few of us expected top 4. Nonetheless we have bottled things in the last few weeks by pissing away our top 4 chances. Consider that we only needed a draw after last Sunday's loss to be in pole position for 4th. In addition to being technically weak this team is mentally weak.

Of course Wenger deserves blame. Look at all the trash players Emery inherited including some expensive ones. It will take Emery 2 more summer windows to build his team.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Against Palace and Wolves, I said quite a few times that referees have cost us a lot of points in the EPL. The league is a very tough one, and games are won by little margins that make a huge difference. Referees have made seemingly 'small' clearly biased decisions against Arsenal that have led to losses or draws rather than wins. I've watched Arsenal games for a long time, and this is very clear to me.

Clearly also, Arsenal players have issues with mentality and confidence. This has made many fans choose to rather lambast the players than call out these referees. If this continues without something being said or done by people at Arsenal, no matter who they buy, they will never win this league.

Once AMN got that yellow as early as the 8th minute for that foul, I knew a red would come. I just knew there was no way out from there. Smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."