The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:Against Palace and Wolves, I said quite a few times that referees have cost us a lot of points in the EPL. The league is a very tough one, and games are won by little margins that make a huge difference. Referees have made seemingly 'small' clearly biased decisions against Arsenal that have led to losses or draws rather than wins. I've watched Arsenal games for a long time, and this is very clear to me.

Clearly also, Arsenal players have issues with mentality and confidence. This has made many fans choose to rather lambast the players than call out these referees. If this continues without something being said or done by people at Arsenal, no matter who they buy, they will never win this league.

Once AMN got that yellow as early as the 8th minute for that foul, I knew a red would come. I just knew there was no way out from there. Smh.
Cally, how now? How everything? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Heliopolis wrote:Too much junk on this team which is why few of us expected top 4. Nonetheless we have bottled things in the last few weeks by pissing away our top 4 chances. Consider that we only needed a draw after last Sunday's loss to be in pole position for 4th. In addition to being technically weak this team is mentally weak.

Of course Wenger deserves blame. Look at all the trash players Emery inherited including some expensive ones. It will take Emery 2 more summer windows to build his team.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

hey Aniks......here's one for ya :thumbs: :thumbs:

[/video]
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -card.html

Hope they rescind the red card to AMB.

You know the ref messed up when arsenal hater Sousness questions the decision.

Can’t wait till VAR. league has become a joke with this kinda officiating
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -card.html

Arsenal Twitter is foul. Gooners at each others throats and worst of all Emery coming in for some really nasty stick.

The season is not yet over.

Not nice.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Arsenal Twitter is foul. Gooners at each others throats and worst of all Emery coming in for some really nasty stick.

Not nice.

Aside from the Europa I think we can still squeak in with two wins.

We hold our own destiny in our hands as per United but I’m banking on Chelshyt drilling points and even Toto :sneaky:

We are still in it. Hope we can beat Brighton and then it’s all to play for Burnley. ...Yikes :scared:

I know you no go gree but it’s times like this that make me miss El Matador from chile ... Alexis was such a big game player for us and despite his struggles At United, would rather have him than Iwobi and Mikhi :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people it's not over but truth ia i dont see us beat Burnley away,so even if chelsea mess up with a draw and a win we can win big on both game's.
Emery just have to do the tough one win Europa
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.
....the only way afc will get out of this is to pony up come transfer window....UCL qualification or no UCL qualification......if the Kroneke does not do this, then the fans must force him out....no point in putting Emery on blast......
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

When was the last time assnal made the champs league
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:When was the last time assnal made the champs league
I told them they will never see CL again, they thought I was joking :D
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.

We hold our own destiny in our hands as per United but I’m banking on Chelshyt drilling points and even Toto :sneaky:

We are still in it. Hope we can beat Brighton and then it’s all to play for Burnley. ...Yikes :scared:

I know you no go gree but it’s times like this that make me miss El Matador from chile ... Alexis was such a big game player for us and despite his struggles At United, would rather have him than Iwobi and Mikhi :curse:
whether anybody gree or not, that IS the truth. Arsenal of the last few years usually gave the ball to Alexis and let the rest happen. He had a knack of hitting the right shot, toe, outstep, instep, foot, heel, or shin. I immediately remembered him when Iwobi hit that ball at Schmeichel.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.

I don't dispute facts. Sanchez was the man for the big occasion and when he was ready to play you can bet your house on him. I miss him, Santi and Ozil combination. They made Walcott a big boy with his pace.

Fact is. We got nothing to touch Walcott in the wide position, let alone Santi and Sanchez. Abeg leave that matter.

Like you say, this is far from over. We got Brighton at home next, I know I am supporting my team and those I know will be doing the same in that stadium. If we need to beat Burnley for top 4, we will beat them.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I look at that second goal and I wonder what the hell a coach is supposed to do with Leno and Koscielny?

How can two professional players be so inept at this level? I mean that is bordering on criminal incompetence .... I wonder if that fat coup plotting Spaniard has any answers in the summer to overhaul this squad sha

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.

I don't dispute facts. Sanchez was the man for the big occasion and when he was ready to play you can bet your house on him. I miss him, Santi and Ozil combination. They made Walcott a big boy with his pace.

Fact is. We got nothing to touch Walcott in the wide position, let alone Santi and Sanchez. Abeg leave that matter.

Like you say, this is far from over. We got Brighton at home next, I know I am supporting my team and those I know will be doing the same in that stadium. If we need to beat Burnley for top 4, we will beat them.

Amen oh :thumb:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.
....the only way afc will get out of this is to pony up come transfer window....UCL qualification or no UCL qualification......if the Kroneke does not do this, then the fans must force him out....no point in putting Emery on blast......
Been saying this here for years. Arsenal's issues were never about Wenger, it was always about the Owner who under his watch, we have become mediocre.

I posted an article in the New York Times a few pages back which talked about Kroenke's moneyball StatsDNA, that was a very revealing article which talked about how Wenger wanting to sign Griezmann and being told that the metrics do not back up what he sees in the player.

Emery will go the way of Wenger if fans don't get together and face off the Owner. But gradually fans are seeing where the problem lies. They will not get away with a poor summer and they know it.

We are well in the top 4 fight. Come Thursday and hopefully we get the result we need and beat Brighton.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Against Palace and Wolves, I said quite a few times that referees have cost us a lot of points in the EPL. The league is a very tough one, and games are won by little margins that make a huge difference. Referees have made seemingly 'small' clearly biased decisions against Arsenal that have led to losses or draws rather than wins. I've watched Arsenal games for a long time, and this is very clear to me.

Clearly also, Arsenal players have issues with mentality and confidence. This has made many fans choose to rather lambast the players than call out these referees. If this continues without something being said or done by people at Arsenal, no matter who they buy, they will never win this league.

Once AMN got that yellow as early as the 8th minute for that foul, I knew a red would come. I just knew there was no way out from there. Smh.
That Ref could not wait to issue the yellow. He was a corrupt disgrace.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Please can someone bump the post by waffi, indicating his predictions on points, I know he said Chelsea will get only 5 points from the remaining games...so right now Chelsea Simon 68 points and if they get the remaining 4 points waffi gave them in his head, that will end up being 72 points...so assanal is on 66 points and waffi said they would get 7 more points, but only 6 points left for grabs...how will that max to 7? I am confused oooo
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Please can someone bump the post by waffi, indicating his predictions on points, I know he said Chelsea will get only 5 points from the remaining games...so right now Chelsea Simon 68 points and if they get the remaining 4 points waffi gave them in his head, that will end up being 72 points...so assanal is on 66 points and waffi said they would get 7 more points, but only 6 points left for grabs...how will that max to 7? I am confused oooo
This is all I have been begging waffi for, since yesterday.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.
Been saying this here for years. Arsenal's issues were never about Wenger, it was always about the Owner who under his watch, we have become mediocre.

I posted an article in the New York Times a few pages back which talked about Kroenke's moneyball StatsDNA, that was a very revealing article which talked about how Wenger wanting to sign Griezmann and being told that the metrics do not back up what he sees in the player.

Emery will go the way of Wenger if fans don't get together and face off the Owner. But gradually fans are seeing where the problem lies. They will not get away with a poor summer and they know it.

We are well in the top 4 fight. Come Thursday and hopefully we get the result we need and beat Brighton.

Waffi the owner agreed to pay for Xhaka, Mustafi, Auba, Laca, LT, Sokratis and Leno. He also agreed to the stupidity of his football people and is coughing up 400k per week for a horrible waste of space ... how can you blame the owner and not the clowns running The football program?

They have made horrible decisions and cost the team so much ... so Abeg focus ya blame biko.

Auba,
Ozil
Laca
Mikhi

Must be in the top 25 of all wage earners in the EPL ... so please don’t blame Kroenke and exonerate the decision makers

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I will be very honest with you guys, I have enjoyed the last 3 matches assnal chopped bottle...3 or more goals inside dem net, sweet my belle no be small
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I will be very honest with you guys, I have enjoyed the last 3 matches assnal chopped bottle...3 or more goals inside dem net, sweet my belle no be small
Abeg e don do haba.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.

Waffi the owner agreed to pay for Xhaka, Mustafi, Auba, Laca, LT, Sokratis and Leno. He also agreed to the stupidity of his football people and is coughing up 400k per week for a horrible waste of space ... how can you blame the owner and not the clowns running The football program?

They have made horrible decisions and cost the team so much ... so Abeg focus ya blame biko.

Auba,
Ozil
Laca
Mikhi

Must be in the top 25 of all wage earners in the EPL ... so please don’t blame Kroenke and exonerate the decision makers
No player at Arsenal is on 400k or week.

Also, we need to distinguish basic pay from an overall package. Ozil's deal including his signing on and loyal bonus is 320k weekly. It is not his basic wage.

Liverpool, Manu, Chelsea and City all have players earning more than, Laca, Auba, Ozil and Mikh. The going rate for top players in this league sees our players earning 4th and 5th when compared with their equivalent at other clubs.

But you forget other positions, look at the FBs, MFs, CDs and Goalies. Cline of Liverpool earns more than all our FBs.

I know you want to focus on certain players and try to make out like they are overpaid. The fact is they are not when compared to their equivalent at the clubs above us. More importantly, these clubs have a squad of solid players, we lose 2 key players, we get less than 60k quality coming into the team, consequently we get 60k quality results. Top players in the Championship earn more than these guys in our squad. But City and co have players earning 150k oer week on the bench.

Keep picking on individuals instead of look at the holistic point of view. Then you make excuses for an Owner who move £50m into the reserves last summer when we needed players. Arsenal have cash reserves of £281m, yet we do not have a squad to compete. They made a profit of £70m and they plead poverty.

Liverpool got soft loan from their Owner for Capex (Capital expenditure) to build their stand and new youth training centre. When we needed money to buy to win the league the year Leicester won it, the club diverted funds for player investment into Capex. Go read Arsenal's accounts and be properly informed.

It is my job to inform those around me and thankfully they are finally getting the point.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Also, we need to distinguish basic pay from an overall package. Ozil's deal including his signing on and loyal bonus is 320k weekly. It is not his basic wage.

Liverpool, Manu, Chelsea and City all have players earning more than, Laca, Auba, Ozil and Mikh. The going rate for top players in this league sees our players earning 4th and 5th when compared with their equivalent at other clubs.
LIES!!!!!

How many players at The teams you have mentioned above make more than Auba, Mikhi, Ozil and Laca?

Oya talk nah ?

As for Ozil stop playing yourself and stop telling fables

MLK.