The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assnal should beat the crap out of Valencia today. This is a walk in the park...3 zero in favor of assanal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi still think Arsenal should have broken the bank for Thomas Lemar and Riyadh Mahrez :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Reading thru the comments here & Gooner forums elsewhere is to sense a collective nervous system. I watched a bit of Valencia away to Athletico Madrid last mid-week & some of their 1st half @home to Eibar - they looked sharp away to Athletico but were sluggish @home yesterday - we've to as a fan base find a way to energise our guys - it's about mood & energy at this point.
You can see LT's feeling the losses - the other young cats need not get used to this - it makes them easy prey to be tapped up by agents. It's all about Thursday now.
Ok, Arsenal are the most difficult team to deeply support - you get scared of emotionally expending yourself but People, to a man & woman on this thread - we're trapped - it's ride or die. Let's go
COYG!!!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

kajifu wrote:My people it's not over but truth ia i dont see us beat Burnley away,so even if chelsea mess up with a draw and a win we can win big on both game's.
Emery just have to do the tough one win Europa
Kajifu,
Na you jinx us ooo.
Since you praised Emery for equaling AW's last seasons points with 5 matches to go, Arsenal has not won a point. Go and beg Arsene. The man has invoked the spirits.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tolahs wrote:Reading thru the comments here & Gooner forums elsewhere is to sense a collective nervous system. I watched a bit of Valencia away to Athletico Madrid last mid-week & some of their 1st half @home to Eibar - they looked sharp away to Athletico but were sluggish @home yesterday - we've to as a fan base find a way to energise our guys - it's about mood & energy at this point.
You can see LT's feeling the losses - the other young cats need not get used to this - it makes them easy prey to be tapped up by agents. It's all about Thursday now.
Ok, Arsenal are the most difficult team to deeply support - you get scared of emotionally expending yourself but People, to a man & woman on this thread - we're trapped - it's ride or die. Let's go
COYG!!!!!!
why are you assanal fans losing sleep about missing out of champs league? youve not played the champs league is like 3 seasons or so? so what's the big deal? fight for Europa league and stay there. fight with the likes of Wolves, Everton, Watford.... The champs league isn't missing assanal..who wants to see another 2nd round hammering losing 4-1 to bayern or Barcelona?

[/video]
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Also, we need to distinguish basic pay from an overall package. Ozil's deal including his signing on and loyal bonus is 320k weekly. It is not his basic wage.

Liverpool, Manu, Chelsea and City all have players earning more than, Laca, Auba, Ozil and Mikh. The going rate for top players in this league sees our players earning 4th and 5th when compared with their equivalent at other clubs.
LIES!!!!!

How many players at The teams you have mentioned above make more than Auba, Mikhi, Ozil and Laca?

Oya talk nah ?

As for Ozil stop playing yourself and stop telling fables
Have you read the figures from the accounts I have posted here. Go back and gave a look. I am tired of regurgitating the same information.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Also, we need to distinguish basic pay from an overall package. Ozil's deal including his signing on and loyal bonus is 320k weekly. It is not his basic wage.

Liverpool, Manu, Chelsea and City all have players earning more than, Laca, Auba, Ozil and Mikh. The going rate for top players in this league sees our players earning 4th and 5th when compared with their equivalent at other clubs.
LIES!!!!!

How many players at The teams you have mentioned above make more than Auba, Mikhi, Ozil and Laca?

Oya talk nah ?

As for Ozil stop playing yourself and stop telling fables
Have you read the figures from the accounts I have posted here. Go back and gave a look. I am tired of regurgitating the same information.
forget about accounting. How will assnal move forward, if they fail to make the champs league...it is becoming a pattern with assnal missing out... If assnal goes 5 seasons straight without champs league football, then we can say they aren't among the elite EPL teams
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi still think Arsenal should have broken the bank for Thomas Lemar and Riyadh Mahrez :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I have never been one to advocate breaking the bank. That is against my prudent nature.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi still think Arsenal should have broken the bank for Thomas Lemar and Riyadh Mahrez :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I have never been one to advocate breaking the bank. That is against my prudent nature.
Breaking the bank is a hit miss, Fulham did..assnal are just confused, your fan base, especially the vile assnafantv, are super delusional..all yall do is insult Iwobi
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -card.html

Hope they rescind the red card to AMB.

You know the ref messed up when arsenal hater Sousness questions the decision.

Can’t wait till VAR. league has become a joke with this kinda officiating
Arsenal Twitter is foul. Gooners at each others throats and worst of all Emery coming in for some really nasty stick.

The season is not yet over.

Not nice.
....the only way afc will get out of this is to pony up come transfer window....UCL qualification or no UCL qualification......if the Kroneke does not do this, then the fans must force him out....no point in putting Emery on blast......
Been saying this here for years. Arsenal's issues were never about Wenger, it was always about the Owner who under his watch, we have become mediocre.

I posted an article in the New York Times a few pages back which talked about Kroenke's moneyball StatsDNA, that was a very revealing article which talked about how Wenger wanting to sign Griezmann and being told that the metrics do not back up what he sees in the player.

Emery will go the way of Wenger if fans don't get together and face off the Owner. But gradually fans are seeing where the problem lies. They will not get away with a poor summer and they know it.

We are well in the top 4 fight. Come Thursday and hopefully we get the result we need and beat Brighton.

Waffi the owner agreed to pay for Xhaka, Mustafi, Auba, Laca, LT, Sokratis and Leno. He also agreed to the stupidity of his football people and is coughing up 400k per week for a horrible waste of space ... how can you blame the owner and not the clowns running The football program?

They have made horrible decisions and cost the team so much ... so Abeg focus ya blame biko.

Auba,
Ozil
Laca
Mikhi

Must be in the top 25 of all wage earners in the EPL ... so please don’t blame Kroenke and exonerate the decision makers

You think those peeps make decisions on their own?

The four players u list above demonstrates what exactly?

In today's football, that is just the starting point for building a squad.

And why mention Sokratis and Mustafi to support your case?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

by the way assanal aren't smart.. una go hire una enemy..smh this man is known to always have a horrible away record. Go and check his record in sevilla, went an entire season without a single away win...even at PSG , that one sef nah wahala
SuperEagles

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

You said Mahrez was worth £60-70 million. Biko that is definitely breaking the bank :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

European honours of Arsenal F.C.
Honour No. Years
Inter-Cities Fairs Cup 1 1970
why are assanal wasting time even playing in Europe :shock: :shock: :shock: so the only european title assanal get nah intercity fair cups..wetin be that
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

According to rumours, sources from the club have said only £70m for signings in the summer if we make the CL. If we do not, only £50m.

Knowing the people who have posted this, I am taking this seriously.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

My sources tell me Eto'o and Ricky Alvarez to Arsenal are a done deal. MARK MY WORDS.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Arsenal Twitter is foul. Gooners at each others throats and worst of all Emery coming in for some really nasty stick.

Not nice.
....the only way afc will get out of this is to pony up come transfer window....UCL qualification or no UCL qualification......if the Kroneke does not do this, then the fans must force him out....no point in putting Emery on blast......
Been saying this here for years. Arsenal's issues were never about Wenger, it was always about the Owner who under his watch, we have become mediocre.

I posted an article in the New York Times a few pages back which talked about Kroenke's moneyball StatsDNA, that was a very revealing article which talked about how Wenger wanting to sign Griezmann and being told that the metrics do not back up what he sees in the player.

Emery will go the way of Wenger if fans don't get together and face off the Owner. But gradually fans are seeing where the problem lies. They will not get away with a poor summer and they know it.

We are well in the top 4 fight. Come Thursday and hopefully we get the result we need and beat Brighton.

Waffi the owner agreed to pay for Xhaka, Mustafi, Auba, Laca, LT, Sokratis and Leno. He also agreed to the stupidity of his football people and is coughing up 400k per week for a horrible waste of space ... how can you blame the owner and not the clowns running The football program?

They have made horrible decisions and cost the team so much ... so Abeg focus ya blame biko.

Auba,
Ozil
Laca
Mikhi

Must be in the top 25 of all wage earners in the EPL ... so please don’t blame Kroenke and exonerate the decision makers

Are you serious?

I mentioned them because they were not obtained on a Bosman :idea: Does that help you? The owner has spent some bloody money on the team :idea:

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Not nice.

Auba,
Ozil
Laca
Mikhi

Are you serious?

I mentioned them because they were not obtained on a Bosman :idea: Does that help you? The owner has spent some bloody money on the team :idea:

If that is what you call bloody money, then you are a lost case!

What I cannot absolutely abide in football are clueless fans!

Do you at all know who Stan Kroenke is?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lawd have mercy. Where do they get all these people from? :scared:

Okay lemme take a small breath and not blast you back to your crevice :roll:

I don’t know if it’s reading or lack of comprehension.

Along with transfer fees paid for Auba, Xhaka, Laca, Mustafi, Leno, Sokra plus high wages to Mikhi and Ozil, the point was being made that Stan has spent money on the club. The point is whether the right money was spent on the right players. :idea:

If that simple point eludes you then please be quiet and go back to wherever you crawled out of :idea: :arrow:

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:Lawd have mercy. Where do they get all these people from? :scared:

Along with transfer fees paid for Auba, Xhaka, Laca, Mustafi, Leno, Sokra plus high wages to Mikhi and Ozil, the point was being made that Stan has spent money on the club. The point is whether the right money was spent on the right players. :idea:

If that simple point eludes you then please be quiet and go back to wherever you crawled out of :idea: :arrow:

The fact that you consider what has been done thus far as evidence that "Stan has spent money on the club", especially in the context of where the game is atm, tells me u are a clueless fan!

If you consider the outlay on Sokra for instance, as evidence that 'Stan has spent money on the club', esp in the context of Dortmund's willingness to discard him and what they spent to replace him, then there is no hope for you!

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Lawd have mercy. Where do they get all these people from? :scared:

The fact that you consider what has been done thus far as evidence that "Stan has spent money on the club", especially in the context of where the game is atm, tells me u are a clueless fan!

If you consider the outlay on Sokra for instance, as evidence that 'Stan has spent money on the club', esp in the context of Dortmund's willingness to discard him and what they spent to replace him, then there is no hope for you!

You clearly just want attention because this is a bridge to nowhere.

Only a clown with the IQ of a squirrel and the ignorance of Buffoon will question the question the spending of an owner who paid over 100 million pounds on two strikers in the same season! I mean what kind of weed are you smoking?

Transfer fees have become inflated since Neymar but do you think £40 million for Xhaka and £30 mill plus for Mustafi equates to shopping at Walmart ?

What’s your hang up with the price for Sokra? 20 million plus for an aging defender seems like going cheap for you?

You’re a moron .... Go away :roll: :roll:

Lemme help you out since you can only handle little tidbits :roll:

Take the top five earners at Arsenal and compare them to the top five earners at any club in the EPL and tell me Kroenke is cheap, dummy :roll:

Now take those top five and tell me how many top teams they would start in :idea:
Therein lies the point :idea:
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.c ... zbbv2omk5i

So happy this former Junior Gunner is rebuilding his career :thumb: :thumb:

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

I perceived the guy will not do anything when he was been courted by Emery. i don't think Emery can be trusted with buying quality players for this team. He need someone to handle that aspect for him.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.