The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Nkume »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:
Nkume wrote:Aniks is fine
Nkume, when next you play against him, kick him in the shin and tell it’s a courtesy from Ozil. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I co-signed. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I wish I can promise to do this, but I was a winger/striker, and I have not played with Aniks for over 10 years. Back then he did the kicking.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman, former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri and Arsenal manager Unai Emery are among the replacements being considered to replace Valverde.
Arsenal have made contact with AC Milan over the transfer of 20-year-old Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman, former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri and Arsenal manager Unai Emery are among the replacements being considered to replace Valverde.
Arsenal have made contact with AC Milan over the transfer of 20-year-old Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma
can you predict the scores for tomorrow's game?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
tolahs wrote:@bbcsport_david:
Chelsea sold just over 2k tickets to UK fans, Arsenal almost full 6k quota
- Lots of clubs’ global fans coming
- Pitch rated 5/5 by Uefa today despite patches
----------------------------------------------
@Arsenal:
Meanwhile, in Baku...
Arsenal Thailand have arrived!

------------------------------------------------

We'll have numbers in a poorly managed Baku operation - we need to play with believe - can't start with trepidation - play with pride & compete - the rest will follow
ordinary thursday night football una dey lose sleep over.. see how assnal don fall
Why you dey lose about where we fall?? Since you be elite, wetin you dey do with area boys!!! :?
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Gooners fans, Baku cops & optics!!!

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Abeg some one should help me oooh I don dey shake oooh,news or na rumors going around our WhatsApp group that Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech's last game before he retires - and it is against Chelsea he just delete a text from Chelsea owner Roman this morning, where he played for so long - so how he plays is going to be very interesting after his hand been caught inside the pot.Abeg Emery bench this guy ooh,
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Netherlands manager Ronald Koeman, former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri and Arsenal manager Unai Emery are among the replacements being considered to replace Valverde.
can you predict the scores for tomorrow's game?
I cant predict again till after I see line up,since your stupid owner text our keeper
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tolahs wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
tolahs wrote:@bbcsport_david:
Chelsea sold just over 2k tickets to UK fans, Arsenal almost full 6k quota
- Lots of clubs’ global fans coming
- Pitch rated 5/5 by Uefa today despite patches
----------------------------------------------
@Arsenal:
Meanwhile, in Baku...
Arsenal Thailand have arrived!

------------------------------------------------

We'll have numbers in a poorly managed Baku operation - we need to play with believe - can't start with trepidation - play with pride & compete - the rest will follow
ordinary thursday night football una dey lose sleep over.. see how assnal don fall
Why you dey lose about where we fall?? Since you be elite, wetin you dey do with area boys!!! :?
i actually do not understand this post. what are you trying to say or imply
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:Abeg some one should help me oooh I don dey shake oooh,news or na rumors going around our WhatsApp group that Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech's last game before he retires - and it is against Chelsea he just delete a text from Chelsea owner Roman this morning, where he played for so long - so how he plays is going to be very interesting after his hand been caught inside the pot.Abeg Emery bench this guy ooh,
kajifu, you sabi lie sha..kai
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Team news please ? Anyone thanks in advance
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

We are winning by His grace tomorrow.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Nkume wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:
Nkume, when next you play against him, kick him in the shin and tell it’s a courtesy from Ozil. :lol:
I wish I can promise to do this, but I was a winger/striker, and I have not played with Aniks for over 10 years. Back then he did the kicking.
No worries, Nkume. If, and when you get the chance to play him again, just suarez his left ear. Even if you're on the same team. :lol: We gat ya bak! :D :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It is match day, and this is Arsenal's most important match day in its PL history. CL football takes us to a position of strength to fight and hold our own for another 5 seasons. Without it, I see trouble and strife at this club because we will not have the finance to compete.

My wish for CL football cannot be quantified. I really miss watching some of the world's best players in the flesh at the Emirates. I am really hoping we do it tonight.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
Nkume wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:
No worries, Nkume. If, and when you get the chance to play him again, just suarez his left ear. Even if you're on the same team. :lol: We gat ya bak! :D :D :D
True dat. From Ozil with love. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Today is the day that things might turn around for good we start competing with likes of Real,Juve and Barca again or we go south start with another rubbish Thursday football and miss out to those players that give us hint they will sign if cl football is available.
My beloved fans those who make it to the final,please try to make the stadium feel like Emirate since we are dam too good at emirate.
The boys must give their 120 %,leave everything on the pitch.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Abeg some one should help me oooh I don dey shake oooh,news or na rumors going around our WhatsApp group that Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech's last game before he retires - and it is against Chelsea he just delete a text from Chelsea owner Roman this morning, where he played for so long - so how he plays is going to be very interesting after his hand been caught inside the pot.Abeg Emery bench this guy ooh,
kajifu, you sabi lie sha..kai
I speak about Petr a lot but above all he is a great man and a great professional. His behaviour in his year with us has been amazing.

"I want to do something important with him in his last match. This was my conversation with him - I told him 'I want to do something important with you in the last moment in you career, playing or not playing'."
◾

Emery said reports that Cech, 37, will become Chelsea's sporting director in the summer will not influence his decision even after a text from Chelsea owner.

"He can start or not start, I have to decide, but he deserves trust because his career says to us he is a gentleman," he said.

"Really, how can we not believe in him?"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I hope Cech do not start...if he does. CHELSEA will lose the final....however assnal u people have a chance to qualify for the champions league...however ...mouth no dey score goals
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people make I no lie,i don dey shake oooh.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal manager Unai Emery wants to sign 27-year-old Belgium full-back Thomas Meunier from former club Paris St-Germain. (France Football)

Unai Emery want to sign Wolfsburg's French left-back Jerome Roussillon, after the 26-year-old told his agent he will like to join Arsenal if they win Europa.
Meanwhile, former Arsenal defender Lauren has told his old club to beat United to the signing of Saint-Etienne's French defender William Saliba, 18.Lauren talk to Saliba agent and hope Emery will consider.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people if you are Emery,how will you line up against this Russia team call Chelsea today?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal transfer we need to look into this guy before he is gone to those big clubs that spend money like its paper.
RODRIGO DE PAUL this Argentina boy will fit in our playmaker position like rice mix with stew.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

My team for for tonignt.

Team selected on the basis of being our best players for respective positions in Arsenal's most successful formation during the season.
‐------------Laca-----Auba
---------------------Ozil-------
Kolasinac--Xhaka--Torreira--Niles
----Monreal---Kos----Sokratis

This 3-4-3 is the best way to get Auba and Laca playing as a pair, terrorising defenders with their collective attributes. The key is getting ball to Lacs and Auba quickly and early when they find space in and around the box. If we can get ball to Laca and Auba when we want to, Chelses missing Rudiger will find it difficult containing both players, this can make all the difference to our game.

Another good thing about this is how we quickly get into a narrow, compact 4-4-2 without the ball. Another bonus is this group players come with a lot of experience, it is why they can easily change shape to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 with the need to make substitutions. Monreal drops into LB, Niles RB, Ozil central with Laca or Auba (mainly Auba) playing wide. We often change the shape if the opposition are exploiting the spaces between the 3rd CD and the Wide backs. Chelsea have the players to exploit any spaces.

A major weakness with this team is in transition. It is not the fastest in that midfield. When we lose with spaces behind us we are really poor defensively, Chelsea will be looking to exploit this weakness and other defensive weaknesses in this team. But if we play like we did against Valencia, we can nick this.