The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by bk-one »

tolahs wrote:From one of the transfer sites i visit - don't ask me about hitting %:

https://arsenalrumours.co.uk/
I see all of this as time killers - i only believe when i see a player presented to us the team!!

{Ed002's Note - Schalke are certainly keen to re-sign Kolasinac. It remains something like this:

GK, LB, CB, CM, RW wanted

Odisseas Vlachodimos (G)
Nick Pope (G) off the list
Markus Schubert (G) Dynamo Dresden kid

Thomas Meunier (RB) an option with Lichtsteiner and Jenkinson leaving

Nicolas Tagliafico (LB) if Kolasinac leaves - as LB may be the lowest priority - interest from elsewhere and his club don't want to sell - player wants a move to Inter - won't happen
Junior Firpo (LB) – looks to be heading elsewhere and very expensive - won't happen
Alex Grimaldo (LWB) price may be beyond Arsenal and interest from CL sides
David Alaba (LB) issue would be not being in the CL and interest from elsewhere - but possible

Michael Keane (CB) Arsenal took the opportunity to watch him at West Ham and it was reported back that the scouts were both impressed by MK and particularly Kurt Zouma
Jean-Philippe Gbamin (CB) Mainz have said they will sell at the right price and have said that Arsenal have returned to watch him with a new scout (the last having been sacked) and that Lille and Manchester City have also looked at him - but the player may want Champions League if he moves from Mainz
Ibrahima Konate (CB) the player does not want to move to Arsenal
Samuel Umtiti (CB) Barcelona are keen to move him on and UE is keen to take him if the right deal can be figured out - Arsenal want a loan to buy - but could easily be priced out of a move, particularly given injury concerns. Could be a very expensive mistake.
Kostas Manolas (CB) available to Italian sides at €36M but Roma are looking for €50M from English or Spanish sides.
Boubacar Kamara (CB) - very unlikely as talks progress with another side and Marseille would like to keep him - interest raised by a well respected scout who was then sacked by Minislat - the lady from Marseille says that she does not see Arsenal as an option
Djene (CB/RB) has been watched by Arsenal and Leicester (pre Brendan Rodgers) but money may be an issue for Arsenal as he would cost €35M in hard cash - no structured payments - Lille turned down the chance to sign him as they did not see him as good enough for them
Matthias Ginter (CB) I am not aware of interest from Liverpool - enquiries from two EPL sides (including Arsenal) came to nothing. If he did move he would want to be a started which will cut out Bayern, as will him having no interest in being used as cover for multiple positions. He would be expensive and is apparently happy. Don't hold your breath.
William Saliba (CB) no approach has been made to his club by Arsenal yet
Brandon Soppy (CB) Rennes kiddie - recommended by an ex player - perhaps 2020

James Maddison (CM/AM) is emerging as a summer target for Arsenal (due largely to preferred choices not being available) but Leicester will resist selling him this summer unless a ridiculous offer is made and a move to Arsenal is very unlikely
Adrien Rabiot (CM/AM) - Emery wants him but wages will be very high and interest from elsewhere will likely win out. Obviously Rabiot is in a position now where he can negotiate a summer deal (let's assume that to be a signing on fee, a wage/bonus package, agent and third party fees) with any club outside of the remit of the FFF. This includes Arsenal and a number of other sides. Don't hold your breath - it probably won't happen.
Kai Havertz (CM/AM) option to Rabiot but won't happen as his future is largely mapped out with a move happening in 2020. I would forget him.
Joe Aribo (CM) remains of interest - but is he ready to step up? Charlton are to offer him the best deal possible.
Nicolo Barella (CM) Napoli and Chelsea failed with approaches in January - and he wants to be a starter and stay in Italy - so very difficult. Don't hold your breath as it won't happen.
Pablo Fornals (CM/AM) still being considered but in talks with another side
Ever Banega (CM) - Emery again likes the player but the club are not so keen, but if the preferred choices are not available he may need to be considered again
Dennis Praet (CM) there has been a suggested fishing trip to look at Praet - it makes little sense to me

Christopher Nkunku (LM/AM) wanted by Emery and PSG may be open to a sale, but there is a dependency in Paris that could change that and interest from elsewhere

David Brooks (AM) Arsenal has watched him and may make an offer if Oezil were to be moved on
Julian Draxler (AM) expect player to be offered to the club

Alexis Claude-Maurice (AM) youngster from Lorient who has progressed well this season and attracted the attention of Norwich, Sion, Leeds and Lens, and probably others.

Ismaila Sarr (RW) was watched earlier in the season before Arsenal moved on a well respected scout. There was certainly no discussion about the player whilst any Europa league tie but there is interest, although the price may be prohibitive at €50M
Cengiz Under (RW) enquired after but seen as too expensive at €40M for a player who has suffered injury, form and attitude problems this season - but may be possible
David Neres (RW/LW) has been watched but no approach has been made to Ajax yet - but he is available
Nicolas Pepe (RW) is way out of Arsenal's financial reach
Suso (RW) watched again but expensive - although is home grown
Cristian Pavon (RW/F) Arsenal may turn to an old Wenger target - there is interest from Ajax, Barcelona and from another English side who have been told that when he moves it will be to Barcelona - but their focus is on another player right now - very unlikely but I suspect Barcelona will step away
Zaha (RW) Emery says he likes the player but Crystal Palace will look for £60M plus which will take a serious chunk of the available funds away - but perfectly possible as the big buy of the summer if Champions League is not an issue and if Arsenal can raise funds
Hakim Ziyech (RW/AM) concerns over one particular issue (which has already made a couple of clubs step back) will probably end the interest of Arsenal - but don't strike him off the list just yet
Allan Saint-Maximin (RW) has been watched and is available
Samuel Chukwueze (RW) a Villareal youngster in Spain under the Cotonou Agreement that drew attention of Arsenal again recently when they were scouting another player (Pablo Fornals). As a 16 year old he had trials at Arsenal after the Under 17 World Cup but it came to nothing. Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich have a declared interest in the player, as does Leicester City but they realised there would be a need to overpay on transfer fee or wages to ensure a Work Permit could be obtained so asked for a price - and stepped back at the €60M quoted.

Ivan Perisic (LW) too old and pricey - won't happen
Benito Raman (LW) watched but concern over the step up - Everton, Burnley and WHU have also looked at him
Leandro Trossard (LW) was certainly watched at the start of the season by an Arsenal scout who has since left the club. He is young but I know that Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach have also watched him and spoken with Genk. I am not aware of any deal being made and that seems a decent sum of money to pay for a LW when a RW is the real priority.
Ryan Fraser (LW) has the advantage of being home grown

Wesley Moraes (F) a Welbeck replacement concerned about game time
Gabriel Martinelli (F) He is a child - he is not for the first team but could happen.

I can't help with the youngsters at Arsenal at all.}
Claude-Maurice and Fornals are going to West Ham
Wesley Moraes is rumored to be joining Aston Villa

That internal memo sent to staff about cutting costs have resulted in Arsenal sacking Darren Burgess and recently Vinai Venkatesham talking about using internal solutions(promoting young players is never an issue but giving them responsibilities they are not yet ready for is an issue) to solve playing staff issues. I think its going to be a long transfer window for arsenal. When you cant compete with the likes of Villa/Everton/West Ham/Leceister City financially.....you are screwed.

If Arsenal is struggling to resolve their non-playing staff issues how the hell are they going to solve the playing staff issues. We dont even know who is responsible for player recruitment.......Is it Edu/Raul/Vinai/Cagigao?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

tolahs wrote:As both a Gooner & a Laker_Head - my best efforts to ignore transfer dealings & trade talks are being shook by a wave of podcast & clickbait overkill - might need some 12 step deal for tortured fan!!!
Been doing well in that regard till a couple of days ago only to find out that spurs are trying to sign Tanguy Ndombele. That made ask myself how the hell did %$#@^& spurs change roles with arsenal........the likes of xhaka are what spurs used to sign whilst arsenal was attracting the likes of Ndombele.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

We need to rebuild that competence back. Destroyed by a greedy owner and a coach who only cared about himself
Bepanda
bk-one wrote:
tolahs wrote:As both a Gooner & a Laker_Head - my best efforts to ignore transfer dealings & trade talks are being shook by a wave of podcast & clickbait overkill - might need some 12 step deal for tortured fan!!!
Been doing well in that regard till a couple of days ago only to find out that spurs are trying to sign Tanguy Ndombele. That made ask myself how the hell did %$#@^& spurs change roles with arsenal........the likes of xhaka are what spurs used to sign whilst arsenal was attracting the likes of Ndombele.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm just curious ... how long does a player need to get fit?
I mean ... if this dude was training with the Barca team, why couldn't he be fit to play?
Barcelona had been dismantling teams in the LaLiga.
tolahs wrote:Gil Marín has announced that Griezmann is joining Barça
The CEO of Atletico Madrid appears to have revealed Griezmann's new club
https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/b ... ca-7501898
Barca might just need a new coach but woah - many teams will be shredded.
--------------------------------------------------------------
@MrArsenicTM:
Denis Suarez on Cadena SER's El Larguero: "16 days into my Arsenal spell, I was not even 50% fit. It was a year to forget but also a one to learn from."
We busted our guts to get a dude not 50% fit plus Barca doing that mob_dance trying to make us commit to buy.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Murkus Shubert Gk from Dresden, Bundelisga 2 linked to Arsenal. He is out of contract, would be on a free.
He is 21

William Saliba CD also linked, replacement for Koscielny. Saliba is 18. Should actually be Mustaffi replacement. The kind of defender we need at Arsenal. Physical, athletic, pacy, and good ball distribution skills. I wonder why the deal hasn't been done yet, price at about 27MP. I guess they are waiting for Man Utd or Chelsea to swoop in.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If Arsenal were serious. This should be the target.

In

William Saliba CD 26 MP
Mathew De Ligt CD 52 MP
Thomas Meunier(sp) RB 20MP
Shuberk GK free
Cuisance AM 8 MP

Out
Calum Chanmbers CD 8 MP
Mustaffi CD 10MP
Jenkinson RB free
Koscielny CD 6 MP
Lichsteiner RB
Ramsey CM
Cech
Ospina 3 MP
Mavrapanos CD on loan

Depth

GK- Leno, Martinez, Shuberk
DF- De Ligt, Saliba, Sokratis, Holden, , Meunier(sp), Belerin, Monreal, Kolisinac
MF- Ozil, Torreria,Guendouzi, Xhaka, Cuisance, Niles, Willock
FW-Aubemenyang, Lacazette, Mikhitayran(sp), Iwobi,Nelson , Nkettiah, Saka

Not title contenders next season, but building towards one.

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:I'm just curious ... how long does a player need to get fit?
I mean ... if this dude was training with the Barca team, why couldn't he be fit to play?
Barcelona had been dismantling teams in the LaLiga.
tolahs wrote:Gil Marín has announced that Griezmann is joining Barça
The CEO of Atletico Madrid appears to have revealed Griezmann's new club
https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/b ... ca-7501898
Barca might just need a new coach but woah - many teams will be shredded.
--------------------------------------------------------------
@MrArsenicTM:
Denis Suarez on Cadena SER's El Larguero: "16 days into my Arsenal spell, I was not even 50% fit. It was a year to forget but also a one to learn from."
We busted our guts to get a dude not 50% fit plus Barca doing that mob_dance trying to make us commit to buy.
Doesn't look like he was fit from the get go - they brought a player in to deal with the noise from us fans & that's disturbing.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bk-one wrote:
We've an owner one can't bear to think of - in many ways we're imprisoned behind invisible bars - i trust zilch coming from these cats.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bk-one wrote:
tolahs wrote:From one of the transfer sites i visit - don't ask me about hitting %:

I see all of this as time killers - i only believe when i see a player presented to us the team!!

{Ed002's Note - Schalke are certainly keen to re-sign Kolasinac. It remains something like this:

Odisseas Vlachodimos (G)

Nicolas Tagliafico (LB) if Kolasinac leaves - as LB may be the lowest priority - interest from elsewhere and his club don't want to sell - player wants a move to Inter - won't happen
Junior Firpo (LB) – looks to be heading elsewhere and very expensive - won't happen
David Alaba (LB) issue would be not being in the CL and interest from elsewhere - but possible

Michael Keane (CB) Arsenal took the opportunity to watch him at West Ham and it was reported back that the scouts were both impressed by MK and particularly Kurt Zouma
Jean-Philippe Gbamin (CB) Mainz have said they will sell at the right price and have said that Arsenal have returned to watch him with a new scout (the last having been sacked) and that Lille and Manchester City have also looked at him - but the player may want Champions League if he moves from Mainz
Samuel Umtiti (CB) Barcelona are keen to move him on and UE is keen to take him if the right deal can be figured out - Arsenal want a loan to buy - but could easily be priced out of a move, particularly given injury concerns. Could be a very expensive mistake.
Kostas Manolas (CB) available to Italian sides at €36M but Roma are looking for €50M from English or Spanish sides.
Boubacar Kamara (CB) - very unlikely as talks progress with another side and Marseille would like to keep him - interest raised by a well respected scout who was then sacked by Minislat - the lady from Marseille says that she does not see Arsenal as an option
Djene (CB/RB) has been watched by Arsenal and Leicester (pre Brendan Rodgers) but money may be an issue for Arsenal as he would cost €35M in hard cash - no structured payments - Lille turned down the chance to sign him as they did not see him as good enough for them
Matthias Ginter (CB) I am not aware of interest from Liverpool - enquiries from two EPL sides (including Arsenal) came to nothing. If he did move he would want to be a started which will cut out Bayern, as will him having no interest in being used as cover for multiple positions. He would be expensive and is apparently happy. Don't hold your breath.

James Maddison (CM/AM) is emerging as a summer target for Arsenal (due largely to preferred choices not being available) but Leicester will resist selling him this summer unless a ridiculous offer is made and a move to Arsenal is very unlikely
Adrien Rabiot (CM/AM) - Emery wants him but wages will be very high and interest from elsewhere will likely win out. Obviously Rabiot is in a position now where he can negotiate a summer deal (let's assume that to be a signing on fee, a wage/bonus package, agent and third party fees) with any club outside of the remit of the FFF. This includes Arsenal and a number of other sides. Don't hold your breath - it probably won't happen.
Kai Havertz (CM/AM) option to Rabiot but won't happen as his future is largely mapped out with a move happening in 2020. I would forget him.
Joe Aribo (CM) remains of interest - but is he ready to step up? Charlton are to offer him the best deal possible.
Nicolo Barella (CM) Napoli and Chelsea failed with approaches in January - and he wants to be a starter and stay in Italy - so very difficult. Don't hold your breath as it won't happen.
Ever Banega (CM) - Emery again likes the player but the club are not so keen, but if the preferred choices are not available he may need to be considered again
Dennis Praet (CM) there has been a suggested fishing trip to look at Praet - it makes little sense to me

Christopher Nkunku (LM/AM) wanted by Emery and PSG may be open to a sale, but there is a dependency in Paris that could change that and interest from elsewhere

David Brooks (AM) Arsenal has watched him and may make an offer if Oezil were to be moved on

Alexis Claude-Maurice (AM) youngster from Lorient who has progressed well this season and attracted the attention of Norwich, Sion, Leeds and Lens, and probably others.

Ismaila Sarr (RW) was watched earlier in the season before Arsenal moved on a well respected scout. There was certainly no discussion about the player whilst any Europa league tie but there is interest, although the price may be prohibitive at €50M
Cengiz Under (RW) enquired after but seen as too expensive at €40M for a player who has suffered injury, form and attitude problems this season - but may be possible
David Neres (RW/LW) has been watched but no approach has been made to Ajax yet - but he is available
Cristian Pavon (RW/F) Arsenal may turn to an old Wenger target - there is interest from Ajax, Barcelona and from another English side who have been told that when he moves it will be to Barcelona - but their focus is on another player right now - very unlikely but I suspect Barcelona will step away
Zaha (RW) Emery says he likes the player but Crystal Palace will look for £60M plus which will take a serious chunk of the available funds away - but perfectly possible as the big buy of the summer if Champions League is not an issue and if Arsenal can raise funds
Hakim Ziyech (RW/AM) concerns over one particular issue (which has already made a couple of clubs step back) will probably end the interest of Arsenal - but don't strike him off the list just yet
Samuel Chukwueze (RW) a Villareal youngster in Spain under the Cotonou Agreement that drew attention of Arsenal again recently when they were scouting another player (Pablo Fornals). As a 16 year old he had trials at Arsenal after the Under 17 World Cup but it came to nothing. Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich have a declared interest in the player, as does Leicester City but they realised there would be a need to overpay on transfer fee or wages to ensure a Work Permit could be obtained so asked for a price - and stepped back at the €60M quoted.

Benito Raman (LW) watched but concern over the step up - Everton, Burnley and WHU have also looked at him
Leandro Trossard (LW) was certainly watched at the start of the season by an Arsenal scout who has since left the club. He is young but I know that Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach have also watched him and spoken with Genk. I am not aware of any deal being made and that seems a decent sum of money to pay for a LW when a RW is the real priority.

Gabriel Martinelli (F) He is a child - he is not for the first team but could happen.

That internal memo sent to staff about cutting costs have resulted in Arsenal sacking Darren Burgess and recently Vinai Venkatesham talking about using internal solutions(promoting young players is never an issue but giving them responsibilities they are not yet ready for is an issue) to solve playing staff issues. I think its going to be a long transfer window for arsenal. When you cant compete with the likes of Villa/Everton/West Ham/Leceister City financially.....you are screwed.

If Arsenal is struggling to resolve their non-playing staff issues how the hell are they going to solve the playing staff issues. We dont even know who is responsible for player recruitment.......Is it Edu/Raul/Vinai/Cagigao?
Everywhere you look - seems to be some turf war on - how much can one ignore?

@afcstuff:
It is understood long-serving masseuse Darren Page has also left Arsenal - a decision sources claim has been taken by Burgess. [Mail]
Burgess has struggled to assert his authority, with the decision to get rid of hugely popular & respected lead physio Colin Lewin particularly irking existing staff & players, while Burgess’ popularity has dwindled this season, with some even questioning his methods
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

tolahs wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Odisseas Vlachodimos (G)

Everywhere you look - seems to be some turf war on - how much can one ignore?

@afcstuff:
It is understood long-serving masseuse Darren Page has also left Arsenal - a decision sources claim has been taken by Burgess. [Mail]
Burgess has struggled to assert his authority, with the decision to get rid of hugely popular & respected lead physio Colin Lewin particularly irking existing staff & players, while Burgess’ popularity has dwindled this season, with some even questioning his methods
Absence of leadership results in absence of accountability and the latter permeates this club from the top to the bottom.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Sheet! Next season is going to be miserable if we don't start signing some decent players.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Sheet! Next season is going to be miserable if we don't start signing some decent players.
With no money and no CL the season was already crapped .
Frankly we need to make do with whatever we have left after the clear out. and hope we can make two or three bargain deals.

AND ..compete with that lot to get into 4th ..if we cant do that we will repeat and rinse...again next season.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:Sheet! Next season is going to be miserable if we don't start signing some decent players.
Frankly we need to make do with whatever we have left after the clear out. and hope we can make two or three bargain deals.

AND ..compete with that lot to get into 4th ..if we cant do that we will repeat and rinse...again next season.

Where's the bargain basement tho, when teams in the continent have a price for EPL club higher than those in the continent? Most of the people we're trying to get rid of are on contracts & will not leave w/o getting their money.
Many of those we want to keep - Auba, Laca, LT are being tapped up - we've to be ambitious to be part of this dance - it's a jungle out there!!!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I would sell laca, Auba and give Ozil for free.
tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Where's the bargain basement tho, when teams in the continent have a price for EPL club higher than those in the continent? Most of the people we're trying to get rid of are on contracts & will not leave w/o getting their money.
Many of those we want to keep - Auba, Laca, LT are being tapped up - we've to be ambitious to be part of this dance - it's a jungle out there!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

are you guys ready to beg me?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Besides the fact everytime an English club is always quoted ridiculous figures when bidding for players, the disorganisation at Arsenal is also making it difficult to identify and sign players they clearly need. If you know that you can't compete with the big boys you identify your targets early and go before anybody else. That is also helpful in terms of building a relationship with a club you are signing players from because it is giving them a chance also to do the same in terms of finding replacements for the said player. One example of which is with dortmund signing Julian brandt early thus giving leverkusen enough time to get a replacement in mousa diaby. Arsenal can't even sign a head of recruitment. How can the hell can they sign players. Players like any other human beings prefer stability to chaos and arsenal doesn't provide that. Arsenal's competitive edge was in providing the above mentioned but that is not the case anymore. Which player's agent wI'll believe any word coming from Arsenal? Today you are negotiating with mislintat and the following day it's another person or nobody . Why should an agent subject their players to that....empty promises and no accountability?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

How good is this Salibar kid from St. Etienne? Any one watched him play?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Cito wrote:How good is this Salibar kid from St. Etienne? Any one watched him play?

He is very good but inexperienced. I doubt if he will end up at arsenal though(might be wrong). A lot of serious teams want to sign him.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If we can't sell Ozil or Mustaffi then loan them out.

Ozil is on ridiculous wages for another 2 years, try to recoup at least 100K a week. Then once his contract is over, drive him to the airport.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Looks like first three signings will be

Schuberk 500K and then loaned out.

Gabriel Martineli 6 MP

William Saliba 26 MP

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:If we can't sell Ozil or Mustaffi then loan them out.

Ozil is on ridiculous wages for another 2 years, try to recoup at least 100K a week. Then once his contract is over, drive him to the airport.
Like in sales, it's a 3-way. The players must consent - PSG wanted Ozil on loan when Neymar suffered an injury in the Jan window. He turned it down - plus we've to pay a portion of the loaned players' wages - a player the other club's aware we're desperate to cut ties with - you want players out, you might've to pay the cost of their contracts for the duration.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:I would sell laca, Auba and give Ozil for free.
tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
I take it you're trying out your comedy routine.

As for the Andy Goldstein comment - gotta be clickbait/ratings - ain't happening!!!!

@MrArsenicTM:
#MUFC interested in Aubameyang in a deal that could cost 70m pounds according to talkSPORT's Andy Goldstein.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Watching Rene Adelaide play for France U-21 against England. Very good baller!

We've lost some very good young players o!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."