The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
bepanda wrote:Santi Cazorla recalled to the Spain National team after an outstanding great season.
Who would have guessed?
Wow!!! :thumbs:
leave my name out of your mouth..you dey fear or what... once again enough with your baits
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bepanda wrote:Santi Cazorla recalled to the Spain National team after an outstanding great season.
Who would have guessed?
Another lazy coach who doesn't want to work. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Who would have guessed?
Not surprised
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Congratulations, Santiago Carzola!!! This dude is among my best players of all time!!

My man!!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:Congratulations, Santiago Carzola!!! This dude is among my best players of all time!!

My man!!
:clap: :clap: My best Arsenal player since moving to emirate,shame injuries mess him always out during big dance.
Him,Fabregas and Arshavin are three guys we miss not playing same time.Imagine a MF of Fabregas,Santi :clap: :clap: :clap:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Image
I don dey shake oooh,Giroud always come correct in finals,we let a w onderful p[l;ayer go and he is now about to finish us up.God help us oooh,the person who let him go is no more at beloved.Giroud top scorer in Europa,who will be the guy to stop him in the air?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cristao II wrote:
Who would have guessed?
Not surprised
Wow, he deserves it!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Who would have guessed?
Not surprised
Wow, he deserves it!
But is the coach building for t he future or just want immediate players to play this summer?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.

just sign Ndidi, Zaha, and a solid CD to replace Mustafi.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nice to read thru comments & see posters ain't obsessing about the height of a poster as "seen" on TV etc - stay light on the stress Gooners - hope Welbeck's fit enough for the bench - he's been training with the squad for a few minutes like b4 the last EPL match.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.

Kpom they know the league, chsi with Zaha on the wing Auba and Laca will score goals for fun of it.The leicester CD will be the real deal.He had a good world cup.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Kpom they know the league, chsi with Zaha on the wing Auba and Laca will score goals for fun of it.The leicester CD will be the real deal.He had a good world cup.
What happens to Iwobi then?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

What happens to Iwobi then?

he's not a winger. He replaces Ozil, or platoons with him. Ramsey is leaving.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I wouldnt even wish this brainlessness upon Arsenal.

Ivorian Pius Ikedia -- Crystal Palace are asking for 100 million POUNDS

Hakeem Ziyech - release clause of 25 millon pounds.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is why sometimes I just laugh with tears weeping out of my eyes! And thats why the likes of Ed Woodward should stay in the boardroom. Absolutely, no director of football who knows anything about football will go into the market and be this irresponsible. Absolutely NONE. Ziyech is 27 million pounds cheaper, he is more talented than Zaha, has a better brain than Zaha, has won more than Zaha! is everything Zaha cannot be, even if he had the right babalawo.

Bro, there is so much bargain in the market this summer. A lot! Any serious club can create a title winning squad with a conservative budget, if they are serious. I recommend that you watch the way Juve will approach the market.

P.S. -- Real Madrid just signed Jovic for 50 million. This is one of the best strikers in Europe! Hands down! But you will also see another stupid club spend 120 million on some backyard rubbish footballer and then complain at the end of the year that he did not score 15 goals. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Thomas Partey. Rumours of Arsenal making inquiries. That means nothing coz it's kroenke's FC we are talking about. Otherwise that would be a solid signing.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Zaha, certainly not. Leicester won’t let Ndidi go, Tielemans on the other hand, splendid and possibly available. The big strapping coloured chap in Watford’s midfield, decent. Half.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

This is why sometimes I just laugh with tears weeping out of my eyes! And thats why the likes of Ed Woodward should stay in the boardroom. Absolutely, no director of football who knows anything about football will go into the market and be this irresponsible. Absolutely NONE. Ziyech is 27 million pounds cheaper, he is more talented than Zaha, has a better brain than Zaha, has won more than Zaha! is everything Zaha cannot be, even if he had the right babalawo.

Bro, there is so much bargain in the market this summer. A lot! Any serious club can create a title winning squad with a conservative budget, if they are serious. I recommend that you watch the way Juve will approach the market.

P.S. -- Real Madrid just signed Jovic for 50 million. This is one of the best strikers in Europe! Hands down! But you will also see another stupid club spend 120 million on some backyard rubbish footballer and then complain at the end of the year that he did not score 15 goals. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hakeem Ziyech is a better player than Zaha?Wow Arsenal better rush into the market before its too late. :agree: with you that any club can create a title winning squad with a conservative budget.When I look at Ajax this season,Spurs also they were in the title race at one point even without signing players last two transfer and they are 50 % to win the CL.
I hope Arsenal will look into such players like Hakeem Ziyech .
@Danfo which two good cheap CD's we can get to replaced likes of Mustafi?I remember very well when you ask why is Arsenal going for Mustafi that failed at Everton?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Hakeem Ziyech is a better player than Zaha?Wow Arsenal better rush into the market before its too late. :agree: with you that any club can create a title winning squad with a conservative budget.When I look at Ajax this season,Spurs also they were in the title race at one point even without signing players last two transfer and they are 50 % to win the CL.
I hope Arsenal will look into such players like Hakeem Ziyech .
@Danfo which two good cheap CD's we can get to replaced likes of Mustafi?I remember very well when you ask why is Arsenal going for Mustafi that failed at Everton?
Sampdoria has two guys who are worth looking at

Omar Colley
Joachim Andersen
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon May 20, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cito wrote:Waffi, you just let yourself get dragged in the gutter where that kid lives. That is shameful. He wants to reduce this forum to his intellectual, or lack thereof, level.
Please can we return to football and ignore him.
Thanks.

Also thanks for the PMs from those who sent me. I will listen to you guys. At least I have reassurances I sought.

I will be returning to the football. I promise. 8-)
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Waffiman wrote:What do you call a lying lawyer who never went to law school lawyer at the bottom of a lake?

A good start.
danfo driver wrote:
"A lying lawyer who never went to law school" - some would call this an oxymoron, while others will call it an antithesis. If he never went to laws school, he cannot be a "lawyer." :lol:

"Lawyer at the bottom of a lake" - It depends. Either a lawyer who has drowned or a lawyer who is engaging in the water sport of diving.
Danfo devil cannot even understand something as basic as that quote. Intelligence, seriously lacking.
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Rumours say Zaha is a real possibility if we can get Palace to drop their asking price. A Gooner too.