The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:[/video]

Nothin more to say

we need a Xhaka compilation for the same match

Hmmm against almighty Cardiff ? ok o let us wax lyrical about Torrierra and Xhaka when they destroy city and chelsea ...oh I forgot ......they did abi ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Nothin more to say

You wan make Waffi cry especially when the fool gave up a free header in the dying minutes of the game after his gift to Cardiff for the first goal ?

Ok :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So Germany removed the "cancer" and still could not beat tired France today ? Ok o. Na Ozil fault.

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So Germany removed the "cancer" and still could not beat tired France today ? Ok o. Na Ozil fault.
No! It's Wenger's fault.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So Germany removed the "cancer" and still could not beat tired France today ? Ok o. Na Ozil fault.
Funny with Ozil they were losing to Titans like Korea and Mexico ... without him, it took the heroics of Areola in goal to save the defending world champs ....

You should go to the corner and Siddon :idea:

Check the propaganda homie, no one except you and a few desperate myopians are still clinging to the sinking Ozil ship :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nkume wrote:
No! It's Wenger's fault.

Move on man.

Wenger is gone.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Yet they booed gundogan last night....Özil is a liar, there is no racism in german football :sneaky:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bk-one wrote:
Yet they booed gundogan last night....Özil is a liar, there is no racism in german football :sneaky:
He didn't apologise early & loud enough - should've stood in front of a German flag looking very humble while doing so too!!! :tic: :smile:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nkume wrote:
No! It's Wenger's fault.
Whichever way you dice it, Belgium & France are more powerful forces in European football now & the near future. They have more balanced teams & deeper talent pools.
For the 1st time after a big tourney over the last 15-20 yrs, the Germans haven't done their typical detailed post tourney analysis - Joachim Löw & Oliver Bierhoff in playing good cop/bad cop - seeking more abstract narratives need the Ozil distraction. They went all out to win last night - we shall see when the return takes place in France - Germany are an afterthought right now - they should hope Pep manages to get Leroy Sané mentally back on track - a spirit destroyed by Joachim Löw's exclusion from the WC!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

[/video]
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:[/video]
@Ohehen what is your take on the Kele interview?I think I like the fact players are call out not be nice to them then talk behind the scene but not saying just disgrace them.Be hard on players that if you mess up you are call out and likely bench.
Is that fat Joe behind Kele?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What make France tired?Dude give it a rest with this Ozil nonsense.Ozil has retired from German national team,i saw him play their last competition game against S.Korea and they need a win.Not expect Germany to beat France even with Ozil at home.Germany were a better team thou last night but France just a dam good team.Belgium and France are the two top teams today in world footie with so many players to turn too...
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:
What make France tired?Dude give it a rest with this Ozil nonsense.Ozil has retired from German national team,i saw him play their last competition game against S.Korea and they need a win.Not expect Germany to beat France even with Ozil at home.Germany were a better team thou last night but France just a dam good team.Belgium and France are the two top teams today in world footie with so many players to turn too...

Its amazing the way you and especially Aniks jump up at the mention of Ozil.. read my text again , my comment is directed at the german team . because the whol eof Germany blamed Ozil primarily for the poor performance of the team and yet now without him they "were better" and could not beat a team that collectively national and clubwise have played more football mins. ..how i sthat lost on you ? and how is that a praise for Ozil ? You guys are the ones that need to give the Ozil bashing a rest.

I did NOT praise Ozil, neither would i , I wrote a few threads back that he should be benched and sold as soon as we get a buyer. But I am also pragmatic and know that it is poor business sense to keep a 400K a week player on the bench for 2 years !

That s business suicide and yoruba people go call you AKPA.

So let it go he is with us to stay and we have to find a way to make use of that 400k a week .

Now go back and look for you regular fight partners in Waffi .let me be.

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Nothin more to say

Hmmm against almighty Cardiff ? ok o let us wax lyrical about Torrierra and Xhaka when they destroy city and chelsea ...oh I forgot ......they did abi ?

My bro, against Arsenal, Cardiff na mighty team o. You no see say we manage beat them, and they were missing chances to put us to the sword? Ha!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

My bro, against Arsenal, Cardiff na mighty team o. You no see say we manage beat them, and they were missing chances to put us to the sword? Ha![/quote]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its amazing the way you and especially Aniks jump up at the mention of Ozil.. read my text again , my comment is directed at the german team . because the whol eof Germany blamed Ozil primarily for the poor performance of the team and yet now without him they "were better" and could not beat a team that collectively national and clubwise have played more football mins. ..how i sthat lost on you ? and how is that a praise for Ozil ? You guys are the ones that need to give the Ozil bashing a rest.
This is a perfect example of illogical, incoherent gibberish :lol: :lol: :lol:

See wetin Ozil worship dey do pesin :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... njury.html

Santi is not Happy with Arsenal’s doctors and I don’t blame the guy ... even though a lot of people dropped the ball

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... njury.html

Santi is not Happy with Arsenal’s doctors and I don’t blame the guy ... even though a lot of people dropped the ball
A very costly misdiagnosis which has now cost all involved their job's. Not one person involved in the Santi disaster still works for the club. Even Colin, we now hear was fired this summer because he accepted the professional opinion of those involved.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

A very costly misdiagnosis which has now cost all involved their job's. Not one person involved in the Santi disaster still works for the club. Even Colin, we now hear was fired this summer because he accepted the professional opinion of those involved.

Wow. I always suspected Arsenal had the worst medical staff :curse:

Screw them :curse:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Wow. I always suspected Arsenal had the worst medical staff :curse:

Screw them :curse:
I can't believe they destroyed our best player :curse: :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Wow at Cazorla's revelation. Kudos to Villareal.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^waiting for Jack Wilshere’s...a million Owen Hargreaves’.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
Funny with Ozil they were losing to Titans like Korea and Mexico ... without him, it took the heroics of Areola in goal to save the defending world champs ....

You should go to the corner and Siddon :idea:

Check the propaganda homie, no one except you and a few desperate myopians are still clinging to the sinking Ozil ship :rotf:
You always find a way to twist facts to suit your agenda. Bottom line is Germany couldn't win. Had Ozil been in the lineup he would've been your scapegoat and you'd have given no credit to Areola.

We know you don't care for Ozil and you probably have good reason not to... just be consistent man.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯