The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

Emery needs to slap Iwobi. This kids head is up his anus. His lack of focus and awareness is shocking. That should have been a goal back to Blackpool if they had any quality ... as Alex fell asleep and let his man sneak behind him for a tap in that flew over the bar fortunately .
And some goats go dey talk about Unai’s tactics. :roll:

How do you help such idiocy :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal trying their best to give Blackpool a foothold in this game. What is wrong with these players ??
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Arsenal trying their best to give Blackpool a foothold in this game. What is wrong with these players ??
They lead 2 nil. Relax.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Arsenal trying their best to give Blackpool a foothold in this game. What is wrong with these players ??
They lead 2 nil. Relax.

Again you sabi wetin Be foothold or for analyse performance outside of textbook ? :tic:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
They lead 2 nil. Relax.

Again you sabi wetin Be foothold or for analyse performance outside of textbook ? :tic:
Still 2 nil. So you are talking rubbish. :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Okay 3-0

Game over

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Good goal for Iwobi.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
They lead 2 nil. Relax.

3 nil. And you still talking rubbish. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

A real favourite of mine Zak Medley is on.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Alex Alex Alex

WTF????

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
They lead 2 nil. Relax.

3 nil. And you still talking rubbish. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

See wa yo man :lol:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

On to the next round.

That kid Medley has the qualities of a player. Will be watching his progress.

MOTM for me was Jenko.

Would play him any day over Crapsteiner

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Alex Alex Alex

WTF????
Baba you no shout Alex name when he scored though...just just said 3-0. I wonder why that is.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:

WTF????
Baba you no shout Alex name when he scored though...just just said 3-0. I wonder why that is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know why. He was too busy bursting a blood vessel complaining about the good and hailing the bad. :huh: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:So so game at the half.

Iwobi is killing all his efforts with some poor final balls. I don’t know what is wrong with the wiring in his head .... I’m not the biggest fan of Joe Willock but credit to him for two poachers strikes.

Every time I see Crapsteiner I wonder if we shouldn’t have beaten out Bournemouth and signed the right back the snatched from liverpool on loan. I’ve always been a big fan .

Anyway Mr. Dependable El Neny controlling the midfield and Jenko is having a blinder as a right wing back
Willock is a very interesting one. I was not convinced he will make it at Arsenal. I like him but when I look at him, nothing about his game strikes me as outstanding, he does not stand out at anything but he looks pretty decent at everything.

This season, what has really struck me is how he has developed physically. It reminds of how Iwobi suddenly developed physically (became a super athlete with pace and power) without losing his skills and technical attributes. It is really encouraging that he is looking like a good athlete who can get into goalscoring positions this season. His physical development, if it continues, could be what differentiates him and gives him a future at Arsenal.

Willock, for most of last season looked more like a frail, midfielder, who dropped deep because he could play out of the press from there. Towards the end of last season, I started noticing more speed and he became more confident. This season he has really grow physically and has impressed everyone. He must continue his development physically because it is crucial for his chances at Arsenal.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:

WTF????

Er I understand you no get standards but when why I go shout when Eagle decide to act like common fowl for village ? :laugh:

See this Yeye man :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Iwobi is killing all his efforts with some poor final balls. I don’t know what is wrong with the wiring in his head .... I’m not the biggest fan of Joe Willock but credit to him for two poachers strikes.

Every time I see Crapsteiner I wonder if we shouldn’t have beaten out Bournemouth and signed the right back the snatched from liverpool on loan. I’ve always been a big fan .

Anyway Mr. Dependable El Neny controlling the midfield and Jenko is having a blinder as a right wing back
Willock is a very interesting one. I was not convinced he will make it at Arsenal. I like him but when I look at him, nothing about his game strikes me as outstanding, he does not stand out at anything but he looks pretty decent at everything.

This season, what has really struck me is how he has developed physically. It reminds of how Iwobi suddenly developed physically (became a super athlete with pace and power) without losing his skills and technical attributes. It is really encouraging that he is looking like a good athlete who can get into goalscoring positions this season. His physical development, if it continues, could be what differentiates him and gives him a future at Arsenal.

Willock, for most of last season looked more like a frail, midfielder, who dropped deep because he could play out of the press from there. Towards the end of last season, I started noticing more speed and he became more confident. This season he has really grow physically and has impressed everyone. He must continue his development physically because it is crucial for his chances at Arsenal.

I agree with you and have said that repeatedly .... well let’s hope he surprises us ... maybe na bad belle from me on how his misguided and overrated brother acted :taunt: wonder how things are going on for him so far :mrgreen:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

There are more to come from our Academy. Like I said, here before, in all my years of being Arsenal, I have never see so much talent coming through. Here is a quick breakdown of Academy products making the first team debuts in recent seasons.

17 yrs: Bukayo Saka.
18 yrs: Emile Smith Rowe, Zech Medley.
19 yrs: Reiss Nelson, Joe Willock, Eddie Nketiah.
21 yrs: Ainsley Maitland-Niles.
22 yrs: Alex Iwobi.
23 yrs: Rob Holding, Hector Bellerin.

Add, Mattéo Guendouzi (19), Dinos Mavropanos (21) and Lucas Torreira (22), there is much to be optimistic about if we butress with top quality experience.

The bottomline is, we have put ourselves in a situation where need some academy players to come good. I know Arsenal have made promises to parents of these kids.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I agree with you and have said that repeatedly .... well let’s hope he surprises us ... maybe na bad belle from me on how his misguided and overrated brother acted :taunt: wonder how things are going on for him so far :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That one really messed up.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:On to the next round.

MOTM for me was Jenko.

You talk about an athlete, that boy Medley, who left Chelsea plus all the money they pay their youth, to join us because he is a Gooner, is an incredibly gifted one. He is freakish. BTW! He can play too. I know it is hard for young defenders, but he is one everyone expects big things from.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:On to the next round.

MOTM for me was Jenko.

You talk about an athlete, that boy Medley, who left Chelsea plus all the money they pay their youth, to join us because he is a Gooner, is an incredibly gifted one. He is freakish. BTW! He can play too. I know it is hard for young defenders, but he is one everyone expects big things from.
That's my boy he will achieve and go good places in Jesus name.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:

Freddie Ljunberg. He has transformed the boy.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »