The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Well, well, well..how about that...!!!!!
Believe what you want to believe. But I know a ruse when I see one. Besides, I know better. Ornstein and his fellow talking heads being used by the club to spread their lies don't and cannot fool me.

Orstein is a mouthpiece for Arsenal football club, I do not expect him do say anything but for the line, or else his transfer exclusives are moved on to another.

This bollocks has been about for months BTW! It is a big fat LIE.

Orstein did not say this a few weeks ago, when he claimed Arsenal only had a verbal agreement with Ramsey and not a contract. Why did he not say what he is saying now 4 to 5 weeks ago?

The current lot running Arsenal have a lot to learn about PR. They are an embarrassment.

But, we are all free to believe whatever we decide to believe. I don't believe, I look for answers and try to learn. I chose to know and not believe.

Did Waffi aka Statsdna just say he knows more about Arsenal issues than Ornstein????

Ahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No. But I know when he is not being honest. I remind you about what I said about the money available to be spent. Ornstein confirmed it. Like I told you many times, I do not need him for my Arsenal information. To you he is the man, to me he is just another man.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief, remember what I said here about Jadon Sancho. Here is Wenger confirming it.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Waffiman wrote:Chief, remember what I said here about Jadon Sancho. Here is Wenger confirming it.
Waffi,
With all due respect, AW should shut up. Which player was he not associated with but refused to pay. Sad how he and Gazidis mismanaged the club. So many players left on free without revenue for the club.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Chief, remember what I said here about Jadon Sancho. Here is Wenger confirming it.
Waffi,
With all due respect, AW should shut up. Which player was he not associated with but refused to pay. Sad how he and Gazidis mismanaged the club. So many players left on free without revenue for the club.
Jadon joined City from Watford. He did because we could not match City's financial offer.

This is at the heart of every target we missed out on. Arsenal just cannot compete with City, Chelsea etc. No need getting angry at the man, he had to work with restrictions when compared to those he is competing with.

Also, how did he and Gazidis mismanage the club?

When Jadon left City for Dortmund he was already a very rich kid, so money was not the object, despite assurances of game time at Arsenal, he felt Dortmund gave him better opportunities to play and develop, so he opted for Dortmund, this time for football reasons.

I know Arsenal still want the player, Wenger was still trying to sign him after he joined Dortmund. The club are following on the work Wenger did to try and sign him.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Ozil must either be naive or just dumb. He wasn't playing when Henrikh was injured and Suarez wasn't at the club.
Now that those guys are in, he wants to play? Seriously?
Ozil has no future at Arsenal. This much has been very clear for a long time.
Why should we take minutes away from the development of Iwobi, AMN, Guendo, Torreira, ... etc for a guy, who has refused to adapt his game?
Ozil was asked to move on in January. There were offers on the table for him to move and he refused.

Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Unai don become gangsta ... Ozil didn’t even travel to Belarus :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:
Choiiii
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... risov.html
I think this Emery na just simple wicked man,not trying to allow what happen to him at PSG hapopen at beloved.
So we cant even play the most expensive player on Thursday footie?I mean he should have just take him to Belarus...
I hope Ozil will hand in transfer and move on,as for those who want Arsenal to failed because Emery is benching Ozil some times,please support the team tomorrow.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

[quote="bepanda"]Ozil must either be naive or just dumb. He wasn't playing when Henrikh was injured and Suarez wasn't at the club.
Why should we take minutes away from the development of Iwobi, AMN, Guendo, Torreira, ... etc for a guy, who has refused to adapt his game?
Ozil was asked to move on in January. There were offers on the table for him to move and he refused.

Bepanda
Brother Bepanda,
So if we don't play him,how can we sell him even to china to offer better wages to motivate him?
Is Ozil that bad he cant make a bench at beloved?I never wanted Ozil when he pay that money to Real as we could have add even 7 million get Suarez from Liverpool.If we had approach Liverpool with 50 million for Suarez we would have likely win the league that year Leicester win and end up sell him to Barca for profit.
Now Ozil is trying to mess the dressing room to get Emery sacked because he is not playing and he can run down his contract
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That was common knowledge. What? You think that was a Waffi exclusive :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Well, well, well..how about that...!!!!!
Believe what you want to believe. But I know a ruse when I see one. Besides, I know better. Ornstein and his fellow talking heads being used by the club to spread their lies don't and cannot fool me.

Orstein is a mouthpiece for Arsenal football club, I do not expect him do say anything but for the line, or else his transfer exclusives are moved on to another.

This bollocks has been about for months BTW! It is a big fat LIE.

Orstein did not say this a few weeks ago, when he claimed Arsenal only had a verbal agreement with Ramsey and not a contract. Why did he not say what he is saying now 4 to 5 weeks ago?

The current lot running Arsenal have a lot to learn about PR. They are an embarrassment.

But, we are all free to believe whatever we decide to believe. I don't believe, I look for answers and try to learn. I chose to know and not believe.

Did Waffi aka Statsdna just say he knows more about Arsenal issues than Ornstein????

Ahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No. But I know when he is not being honest. I remind you about what I said about the money available to be spent. Ornstein confirmed it. Like I told you many times, I do not need him for my Arsenal information. To you he is the man, to me he is just another man.

Yeah I will also remind you about the Kung Fu kick fable.

£30 million plus Mikhi fable.

Statsdna fable

Torres and Cameroon boy fable ..

I mean I could go on and on...

So I will stick with Ornstein :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bouncino wrote:
Waffi,

He should have let Ozil walk on a free :idea:

MLK.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:Ozil must either be naive or just dumb. He wasn't playing when Henrikh was injured and Suarez wasn't at the club.

Bepanda
Brother Bepanda,
So if we don't play him,how can we sell him even to china to offer better wages to motivate him?
Is Ozil that bad he cant make a bench at beloved?I never wanted Ozil when he pay that money to Real as we could have add even 7 million get Suarez from Liverpool.If we had approach Liverpool with 50 million for Suarez we would have likely win the league that year Leicester win and end up sell him to Barca for profit.
Now Ozil is trying to mess the dressing room to get Emery sacked because he is not playing and he can run down his contract
The people above at Arsenal want Ozil gone. They want the 350k pw off their wagebook. So they're using Unai to force Ozil out. His not playing has little to do with footballing reasons. They just want him gone and off the books. Ozil's choice are run down his contract, come to training everyday, but accept he won't play or he can accept a lower wage (because no club except China will pay him that much) to move to some other club where he gets to play or maybe he and Arsenal can negotiate a buy out. But it is clear, they want his wages gone.

Arsenal really messed this up. In retrospect, a better deal would have been to pay him a high upfront signing fee(25-30m), and lower weekly wages of around 200kpw, instead of giving him 350kpw. Would have been a win win, Ozil still gets a high wage (but most paid upfront), and Arsenal gets a players that still sellable (and recoup some of the signing fee) since his wages are lower. Instead, we are all locked in the battle with a club that doesn't wanna pay, and a player that doesn't want to move.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The people above at Arsenal want Ozil gone. They want the 350k pw off their wagebook. So they're using Unai to force Ozil out. His not playing has little to do with footballing reasons.
So you’re telling me that if Ozil was playing at even Santi Carzola or Alexis Sanchez @Arsenal) level, not to talk of a Ronaldo or Salah (from last season’s) level, that we would be having this conversation.

The guy is Shyt. A total useless waste of space and a cancer on the team.

Go look at how much Arsenal were paying Henry and Cesc even amidst the belt tightening era? It’s not about the money paid but the expected performance :idea:

The guy has done nothing to justify his transfer fee or this extension and that’s why no club wants any part of him :idea:

MLK.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:
The people above at Arsenal want Ozil gone. They want the 350k pw off their wagebook. So they're using Unai to force Ozil out. His not playing has little to do with footballing reasons.
So you’re telling me that if Ozil was playing at even Santi Carzola or Alexis Sanchez @Arsenal) level, not to talk of a Ronaldo or Salah (from last season’s) level, that we would be having this conversation.

Go look at how much Arsenal were paying Henry and Cesc even amidst the belt tightening era? It’s not about the money paid but the expected performance :idea:

The guy has done nothing to justify his transfer fee or this extension and that’s why no club wants any part of him :idea:
I think he would have to be playing at Salah, Ronaldo level for them to let him stay under the current manager. Either way, they now want his wages gone.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

amafolas wrote:
kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:Ozil must either be naive or just dumb. He wasn't playing when Henrikh was injured and Suarez wasn't at the club.

Bepanda
Brother Bepanda,
The people above at Arsenal want Ozil gone. They want the 350k pw off their wagebook. So they're using Unai to force Ozil out. His not playing has little to do with footballing reasons. They just want him gone and off the books. Ozil's choice are run down his contract, come to training everyday, but accept he won't play or he can accept a lower wage (because no club except China will pay him that much) to move to some other club where he gets to play or maybe he and Arsenal can negotiate a buy out. But it is clear, they want his wages gone.

Arsenal really messed this up. In retrospect, a better deal would have been to pay him a high upfront signing fee(25-30m), and lower weekly wages of around 200kpw, instead of giving him 350kpw. Would have been a win win, Ozil still gets a high wage (but most paid upfront), and Arsenal gets a players that still sellable (and recoup some of the signing fee) since his wages are lower. Instead, we are all locked in the battle with a club that doesn't wanna pay, and a player that doesn't want to move.
Thank you for the details ,so we are stuck then as even Chinese clubs might not even offer that crazy wages oooh.
If stories are true that Wenger put his neck and forced the club to pay him that wages and the club respect Wenger plead then later after they wake up and Wenger doing badly they had no chance but to let even Wenger go for poor all round performance,on and off the pitch :boo:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:

Uncle Ozil has never in his life play like those guys even at his prime if he ever had one and you expect him to do after wayo us 350k a week wages :rotf: :rotf: ,?
Even if he was that good like those guys clubs would have come for him and he will not be at Arsenal.
What am saying is Ozil is an average player that God bless him to wayo people around and brainwash a lot of people.He is not that good as people make him to be in my humble opinion which doesn't matter any well.I hope some how he can be useful for us and help us some how while still an Arsenal player and I will support him as long as he wear beloved shirt.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

And the smart way to force him out ( note I said smart as its not the only way ) is to further depreciate his said poor value to negative ?

Ozil does not have a fight bone in him and for anytone to expect him to fight for his future, life or play time when he is earning 350K a week is actually and interesting scenari to observe.

We may possibly learn something from it ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:And the smart way to force him out ( note I said smart as its not the only way ) is to further depreciate his said poor value to negative ?

Ozil does not have a fight bone in him and for anytone to expect him to fight for his future, life or play time when he is earning 350K a week is actually and interesting scenari to observe.

Is there a point to anything you’ve said :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal (3-4-2-1) Cech; Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Mkhitaryan, Iwobi; Lacazette.
Substitutes: Leno, Elneny, Torreira, Lichtsteiner, Aubameyang, Suarez, Nketiah.
Very strong line up but why not El Neny, Unai, biko kwenu? Nah wetin this African boy do you Nah? Xhaka and Guendo don’t work nah?

Anyway :roll:

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Link please.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Iwobi (ojiogwu) creating again. Mhki HAS TO score there.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nkume wrote:Iwobi (ojiogwu) creating again. Mhki HAS TO score there.
Bate Borisov 0-0 Arsenal

It is -1C down there at kick-off and Arsenal should already be ahead!

Alex Iwobi plays a brilliant pass behind the Borisov defence, Sead Kolasinac rolss it across square and it's pretty much a tap-in for Henrikh Mkhitaryan - but he blasts it straight at keeper Denis Scherbitski!

Good save, but that should have been buried.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Nkume wrote:
Nkume wrote:Iwobi (ojiogwu) creating again. Mhki HAS TO score there.
Bate Borisov 0-0 Arsenal

It is -1C down there at kick-off and Arsenal should already be ahead!

Alex Iwobi plays a brilliant pass behind the Borisov defence, Sead Kolasinac rolss it across square and it's pretty much a tap-in for Henrikh Mkhitaryan - but he blasts it straight at keeper Denis Scherbitski!

Good save, but that should have been buried.
Na wa for Mhki o! He's been chopping a lot of chances lately!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:And the smart way to force him out ( note I said smart as its not the only way ) is to further depreciate his said poor value to negative ?

Is there a point to anything you’ve said :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I like humoring you ...unlike some I don't pontificate that I know everything...

Line one I asked a question ( clue it finished with a question mark ...

Line 2, I made an observation that is apparent to any sensibile person wanting Ozil to fight for anything including finding a new club....

Line 3 ..I concluded by saying maybe we will all learn something from the debacle..

I hope that helps you :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

And please dont respond with some name calling , you have tried to reduce that these days and I am hopeful that you will continue ...
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates