The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:http://www.espn.com/soccer/blog/marcott ... 000-a-week

Gab Marcotti making sense Re: Ramshyt and Juve
Sharraappppp!

You said he was Ramshyt
You were wrong
You said no big club will ever sign him
You were wrong
You said no club will give him the money Arsenal offered him.
You were wrong.

On all counts about Ramsey, you were wrong and are still wrong.

Just let sleeping dogs lie. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

This Waffi - you no sabi humble o ..you for pretend nau :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

The one thing I see from this clearly is that those who we have abused so much for ruining ( abi na running ) Arsenal are not doing badly at all !!.

Those running Juve I fear for this risk appetite ... They have 7 core players over 30 :scared: and 3 28 and above !! and now two of those are above 200K per week ? One is 34 !!

Dem sabi risk sha.
See what only One OZil has done to us ?

Btw Aniks , I hear from reliable source that it was either Ozil at 350K or Sanchez @ 450K or none of the two ... Arsenal chose for marketing rights to keep Ozil @ 350K..

None of the two would have cost us in marketing and also cost us in future signing attractiveness ....

The gist is that Wenger also wanted Ozil but not @ 350K , Na Gazalizard do 350K ...but that is water under the bridge ....

Seems Juve have not learnt from us...

Now I do see us being able to get rid of Ozil , but we have to pay his transfer fee or something for any club to be attracted to him @ 30 with that wage bill...

In short we have to lose more money upfront to save on that wage bill..
Ozil is not great player to attract such wages unless its china or America,no top team will take him at such wages unless we give him for basically free.May be turkish club
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

The one thing I see from this clearly is that those who we have abused so much for ruining ( abi na running ) Arsenal are not doing badly at all !!.

Those running Juve I fear for this risk appetite ... They have 7 core players over 30 :scared: and 3 28 and above !! and now two of those are above 200K per week ? One is 34 !!

Dem sabi risk sha.

Btw Aniks , I hear from reliable source that it was either Ozil at 350K or Sanchez @ 450K or none of the two ... Arsenal chose for marketing rights to keep Ozil @ 350K..

None of the two would have cost us in marketing and also cost us in future signing attractiveness ....

The gist is that Wenger also wanted Ozil but not @ 350K , Na Gazalizard do 350K ...but that is water under the bridge ....

Now I do see us being able to get rid of Ozil , but we have to pay his transfer fee or something for any club to be attracted to him @ 30 with that wage bill...

Dude they should have sold Alexis for whatever City wanted and then allowed Ozil to run out his contract. After his World Cup he would have been lucky to make £70k per week :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Sharraappppp!

You said he was Ramshyt
You were wrong
You were wrong
You were wrong.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shame no dey catch you. He is shyt and will always be shyt. Let’s watch this space by this time in 2021. Just like I was proven right about the fool when you muppets were creaming in your pants in early 2013, his true colors will once again be shown.

I can’t wait :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This will be the Ozil-Ghanistan of Juve :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror ... 988974.amp

I’m bookmarking this dig at Arsenal by Juve. Things like this come back to bite people :laugh:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

When is beloved playing again and who is coming to emirate to play us?
Any updates about our injuries players?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:Since Ramsey aka "Ramshyt" was denied a contract - some gooners on this forum & off have come as close to calling him the Welsh Andrés Iniesta - heck, i must've slept thru most of this legacy.
Good luck to da kid but on the real - since CR came in, Juve trying to get rid of Higuan & Dybala. We know the EPL clubs backed off the Ramsey wage demands.
He'd 1/4 of a season where he was in the World class discussion - never came close again. No revisionism y'all. Again happy 2morrow to da kid.

Are you saying he will be Juve’s Ozilghanistan?

:rotf:
Gooners are patient - can't say the same about Juve fans. Highly probable that i've been watching a Ramsey clone all this time - really sad about that.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

The person @Juve throwing the term "-mezzala" around as a way to describe Ramsey whilst claiming no one has really played him there is being defensive & feeling the pressure.
As for the wage numbers being put out there - that's Aaron's agent @work.
Advice to kid:
Learn Italian - Bale still cannot speak Spanish - poor.
Hope his(Ramsey) body holds up - it helps that those midfielders playing off the striker have a bit of pace - PSG vs ManU(Di Maria & Draxler) - we know Di Maria played that spot for Real when Ozil left - killed Bayern from there.
Pep has played Silva & KDB there - 2 pacy creative players, who've played wide B4.
Klopp played Ox as one of those guys - injury prone but devastating - almost helped us from that spot vs AC in the CL…
Ramsey is about the sneaky runs but can be marked out of games easily.

---------------------------------------
https://www.football-italia.net/127534/ ... at-mezzala

Just what is a mezzala?
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:

Sharraappppp!

You said he was Ramshyt
You were wrong
You were wrong
You were wrong.

Good luck to Ramsey, and sayonara. If he likes, he can go and be scoring on the moon.
Hope he enjoys his football and makes his money.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Dem sabi risk sha.

The disparity between the figures quoted in Gab's article(Juve Sourced) vs the Ramsey camp is too large but common sense tells us 400k basic salary will lead to payroll inflation @thatclub. It's one thing to bring in CR as highest paid but Aaron even on a free will be divisive.
As for Ozil or anyone still on contract with us - if they don't initiate the exit - they'll probably demand the full value of their contract or more - can even sit tight as Yaya did with ManC. Whomever you bring in gotta be paid else sharks hovering.
We should be mindful about the Aubas & LTs being tapped up by deeper pockets with more ambitious cup chasing plans.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Well, well, well..how about that...!!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Well, well, well..how about that...!!!!!

So are you saying Waffi is a FAKE ITK (IN THE KNOW)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/02/12 ... s-at-juve/

Waffi you can stop swooning over lies from Ramshyt’s agent about his supposed earnings from Juve :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

£400k per week indeed :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Unai don become gangsta ... Ozil didn’t even travel to Belarus :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:

Choiiii

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... risov.html

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Believe what you want to believe. But I know a ruse when I see one. Besides, I know better. Ornstein and his fellow talking heads being used by the club to spread their lies don't and cannot fool me.

Orstein is a mouthpiece for Arsenal football club, I do not expect him do say anything but for the line, or else his transfer exclusives are moved on to another.

This bollocks has been about for months BTW! It is a big fat LIE.

Orstein did not say this a few weeks ago, when he claimed Arsenal only had a verbal agreement with Ramsey and not a contract. Why did he not say what he is saying now 4 to 5 weeks ago?

The current lot running Arsenal have a lot to learn about PR. They are an embarrassment.

But, we are all free to believe whatever we decide to believe. I don't believe, I look for answers and try to learn. I chose to know and not believe.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Unai don become gangsta ...Sokratis didn’t even travel to Belarus :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: even though he started training on the same day as Ozil..

Choiiii

"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Sharraappppp!

You said he was Ramshyt
You were wrong
You were wrong
You were wrong.

Good luck to Ramsey, and sayonara. If he likes, he can go and be scoring on the moon.
Hope he enjoys his football and makes his money.
Same here my brother. But was a consummate professional who has been forced out of the club, so I cannot have a go at him for leaving. I wish him all the best
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Unai don become gangsta ... Ozil didn’t even travel to Belarus :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:

Choiiii

No gangster about it. Sokratis and Ozil have both been left out for the same reasons. Both have not trained hard enough since returning from their respective problems to be included.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Believe what you want to believe. But I know a ruse when I see one. Besides, I know better. Ornstein and his fellow talking heads being used by the club to spread their lies don't and cannot fool me.

Orstein is a mouthpiece for Arsenal football club, I do not expect him do say anything but for the line, or else his transfer exclusives are moved on to another.

This bollocks has been about for months BTW! It is a big fat LIE.

Orstein did not say this a few weeks ago, when he claimed Arsenal only had a verbal agreement with Ramsey and not a contract. Why did he not say what he is saying now 4 to 5 weeks ago?

The current lot running Arsenal have a lot to learn about PR. They are an embarrassment.

But, we are all free to believe whatever we decide to believe. I don't believe, I look for answers and try to learn. I chose to know and not believe.

Did Waffi aka Statsdna just say he knows more about Arsenal issues than Ornstein????

Ahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Unai don become gangsta ... Ozil didn’t even travel to Belarus :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:

Choiiii

No gangster about it. Sokratis and Ozil have both been left out for the same reasons. Both have not trained hard enough since returning from their respective problems to be included.

What’s Ozil’s injury? His ovaries or his psyche

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Choiiii

I think this Emery na just simple wicked man,not trying to allow what happen to him at PSG hapopen at beloved.
So we cant even play the most expensive player on Thursday footie?I mean he should have just take him to Belarus...
I hope Ozil will hand in transfer and move on,as for those who want Arsenal to failed because Emery is benching Ozil some times,please support the team tomorrow.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:

Choiiii

I think this Emery na just simple wicked man,not trying to allow what happen to him at PSG hapopen at beloved.
So we cant even play the most expensive player on Thursday footie?I mean he should have just take him to Belarus...
I hope Ozil will hand in transfer and move on,as for those who want Arsenal to failed because Emery is benching Ozil some times,please support the team tomorrow.

He is a Lil Biatch with no heart or pride. Total Effeminate Twat. He ain’t gonna do nothing except getting bank rolled for doing shyt .

Tufiakwa :curse:

Anyway who can blame him. Nah the Idiotas wey waste Kroenke’s money. No wonder di man no gree sanction anything for January, and frankly I don’t blame him :curse:

MLK.