The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:assnal CE spammers, when una go open the new season thread? I am waiting patiently for it
Make una go hug una new squeeze, Lampard jor. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:We look to be selling LT - who becomes DM? Gazidis got our number cos he knows Stan loves $ more than Arsenal.
We seem to be linked to a lot of very young players whilst we already have a rich crop coming up - looks like a commitment to becoming a selling club. We're doing zilch just now to penetrate the quality of the EPL top 5 squads.
We need to follow Ajax style,you don't need to spend too much to be a good team.Look how Ajax perform in CL and Spurs also....A good coach will get solid players for cheap that can put their neck out for him,give 110% every time they play,look at Ajax team how much did they spend?Spurs also look at t he team after going two windows with no signing.
If we have good youth players play them give them much experience.Look at a 19 years old playing Cd at ajax.If Milan want LT put 100million for him and end of accept 70 milan .With 70 Million you can get 3 good players cheap.The good thing is that Stan will be expose,the guy who took all stick for him is no more there to cover his lies .
So Ajax came back from the dead after how many years in the wilderness, suddenly you want your team to be like them. The last time Ajax was competitive was in the 90s, dont worry you are already on the way to becoming like them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:We look to be selling LT - who becomes DM? Gazidis got our number cos he knows Stan loves $ more than Arsenal.
We seem to be linked to a lot of very young players whilst we already have a rich crop coming up - looks like a commitment to becoming a selling club. We're doing zilch just now to penetrate the quality of the EPL top 5 squads.
We need to follow Ajax style,you don't need to spend too much to be a good team.Look how Ajax perform in CL and Spurs also....A good coach will get solid players for cheap that can put their neck out for him,give 110% every time they play,look at Ajax team how much did they spend?Spurs also look at t he team after going two windows with no signing.
If we have good youth players play them give them much experience.Look at a 19 years old playing Cd at ajax.If Milan want LT put 100million for him and end of accept 70 milan .With 70 Million you can get 3 good players cheap.The good thing is that Stan will be expose,the guy who took all stick for him is no more there to cover his lies .
So Ajax came back from the dead after how many years in the wilderness, suddenly you want your team to be like them. The last time Ajax was competitive was in the 90s, dont worry you are already on the way to becoming like them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
These were the same OPAKS yarners talking sheit while we were winning FA cups and producing magnificent football, now they want to be like Ajax. Continue ...
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Kola and Monreal ?

I thought we were listening to offers for Kola ? We never sell am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Why sell him and keep old papa Monreal?
Are you asking me ? Ask Emery and co.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:

This is very true and funny ooo .. We be internet and noodle generation.. :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

FOX2now
Judge orders Kroenke to pay millions to St. Louis Rams PSL holders (link: http://fox2now.com/2019/06/24/judge-ord ... ce=twitter) fox2now.com/2019/06/24/jud…
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:
Brah, the Eredivisie ain't close to being as difficult as the EPL - there's levels to this. We're in a league of deep squads with top notch managers - you cannot be selling a key get to 5th in the Serie A last season - it sends a bad signal to the senior players who want ambition & other clubs who now think just dangle a few $ & these cats will play.
Stan's so exposed, even Stevie Wonder is looking elsewhere. What you see as cheap players is wishful thinking - we're in an inflated market as is - you ain't getting great quality. Those behind us are buying to break into the top 6 - knife in a Sword fight - Oh my!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ojafranpa wrote:FOX2now
Judge orders Kroenke to pay millions to St. Louis Rams PSL holders (link: http://fox2now.com/2019/06/24/judge-ord ... ce=twitter) fox2now.com/2019/06/24/jud…
Classless & 41(u know what)!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Looks like this Ktoenke na jibiti and wayo man
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

oloye wrote:
Looks like this Ktoenke na jibiti and wayo man

Looks like ke? Original area boy in suits.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

@MrArsenicTM:
omercato: Torreira is happy and honored by AC Milan's interest. The idea of reuniting with his former manager teases him a lot. However, the thought of him 'arm wrestling' Arsenal to move is not evident. He is now solely focused on the Copa America.
https://m.calciomercato.com/news/milan- ... eira-97295
------------------------------------------
This makes better reading - could be written by click-baiters getting me suckered again but we cannot be acting like AC are in the '90s dominating the world - we mightn't have swag @arsenal but damn put dem collars up!!! wetin.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
I see you pick what you want to see,we need to follow their style of not spending crazy money.
We have spend money uselessly and not good enough.Fact
We have money more than Ajax.Fact,so if we spend wisely we can compete with the rest.Two years ago Ajax play Europa finals and this year they compete with the best.
Arsenal how much did we spend for Mustafi,Xhaka,Auba,Laca,Ozil and not still good compare to Ajax?What about Spurs that never sign a single player last two transfer and have play a whole season outside their home and compete with the top team?Can we say the same for beloved?
Ask your self when last Arsenal compete in league to win it even when Leicester win the league w e were not in the race with them.Yet you don't see anything wrong.We allow good players go away and keep waste pipe,a guy who was not regarded good and at one time loan to West Brom is Bayern player of the year.
Let the club keep trying to sign super stars when actually they are not good at.Alot of cheap good players are around get them. built your team with the youth set up,follow Ajax system of not buying expensive players over price.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:@MrArsenicTM:
omercato: Torreira is happy and honored by AC Milan's interest. The idea of reuniting with his former manager teases him a lot. However, the thought of him 'arm wrestling' Arsenal to move is not evident. He is now solely focused on the Copa America.
https://m.calciomercato.com/news/milan- ... eira-97295
------------------------------------------
This makes better reading - could be written by click-baiters getting me suckered again but we cannot be acting like AC are in the '90s dominating the world - we mightn't have swag @arsenal but damn put dem collars up!!! wetin.
Torreira is not a starter for his national team,i am surprise why he is chopping bench better players playing ahead of him?
Take the money if Miland can pay 70 million,offer 40 milan and take Ndidi a much better player,you have 30 million to go get a 2 CD cheap.I have seen some good defender in Copa and even this ANC.
Look at Japan national you will see some cheap easy baller,their #10 is very good,
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Brah, the Eredivisie ain't close to being as difficult as the EPL - there's levels to this. We're in a league of deep squads with top notch managers - you cannot be selling a key get to 5th in the Serie A last season - it sends a bad signal to the senior players who want ambition & other clubs who now think just dangle a few $ & these cats will play.
Stan's so exposed, even Stevie Wonder is looking elsewhere. What you see as cheap players is wishful thinking - we're in an inflated market as is - you ain't getting great quality. Those behind us are buying to break into the top 6 - knife in a Sword fight - Oh my!!!
Please list me those senior players that this send signal?Did we put him for sell?Milan come ask,price them out simple,if they offer better money take it invest it back with other players good as him and even cheaper.The guy former boss is going to miland and want him.Milan is a bigger club than Arsenal forget finishing 5th,is like saying a player leaving Spurs to go to Manu then spurs will not be taking serious by senior players.
Our problem is the structure,we conduct business wrongly,we allow one man run the club for too long and he is gone with all the structure.Good thing he left fantastic stadium,training ground.We need pick up fast with the way we sign in players.Emery need to sign players that are needed then ship those not of any good.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
These were the same OPAKS yarners talking sheit while we were winning FA cups and producing magnificent football, now they want to be like Ajax. Continue ...
Some time its best to zip up,are you talking the same time we were winning Fa cup and been spank silly by likes of Bayern 10-1 while Leicester stroll to the EPL title?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Some time its best to zip up,are you talking the same time we were winning Fa cup and been spank silly by likes of Bayern 10-1 while Leicester stroll to the EPL title?
And we are better now? We are NOT even making it to the point were we are facing Bayern and Barca. What do you think the score would be today if we played them? Don't vex me today.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
And we are better now? We are NOT even making it to the point were we are facing Bayern and Barca. What do you think the score would be today if we played them? Don't vex me today.
Dude you can vex for all I care.We have more points than last season,we get to the finals of Europa something Wenger did not do his last season.Emery is not my choice but will give him two to three years if not we will force him out like we did to Wenger simple,facts not feelings.
Wenger was there for 22 years and his last two years he was bad and he was rightly ship out.Lets hope Emery do better for Arsenal sake So support the team biko and the manager.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Dude you can vex for all I care.We have more points than last season,we get to the finals of Europa something Wenger did not do his last season.Emery is not my choice but will give him two to three years if not we will force him out like we did to Wenger simple,facts not feelings.
Wenger was there for 22 years and his last two years he was bad and he was rightly ship out.Lets hope Emery do better for Arsenal sake So support the team biko and the manager.
You are daft!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I saw we got linked to another light weight today from Belgium. E go hard. My people go talk say "ndi n'eso Arsenal atala ariri!"

The best players win. Period. If the money bags at Arsenal keep serving their coach shite players, the will continue in the Europa league for the next decade. Idiots! What has PEP won with crap players?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Nkume wrote:I saw we got linked to another light weight today from Belgium. E go hard. My people go talk say "ndi n'eso Arsenal atala ariri!"

The best players win. Period. If the money bags at Arsenal keep serving their coach shite players, the will continue in the Europa league for the next decade. Idiots! What has PEP won with crap players?
A lot of big weight sign for AW rather than Arsenal. But that aura is not there any more. It's a very long trip to nowhere.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
Nkume wrote:I saw we got linked to another light weight today from Belgium. E go hard. My people go talk say "ndi n'eso Arsenal atala ariri!"

A lot of big weight sign for AW rather than Arsenal. But that aura is not there any more. It's a very long trip to nowhere.
My guys, we have bid for players but we don't seem to be getting any across the line right now. I just hope we are not in for one long summer.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:

My guys, we have bid for players but we don't seem to be getting any across the line right now. I just hope we are not in for one long summer.

WAFFI, Nigeria just qualified for the Nations Cup knock out stages, go and celebrate with us at Eagles Nest. jeeez!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?