The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

E be like dem don cash Kroenke check to UEFA!

Lacazette free to play against Rennes :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Its funny how hate and dislike can make us focus on things..

Did anyone notice that an Uninjured Mikhi was not even listed for the match ? Home match for that matter ? It means the man is thinking and approaching each game differently..

Its time we leave the vitrol and just support the coach..who by my ogogoro analysis will succeed at Arsenal..

Make I remind una again of my ogogoro analysis ..

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

Now make we focus on Rennes and please dont hate me for my rum laced tea, you should try it..I recommend Earl grey steeped with a table spoon of Rum .., slice of lemon and a dash of honey.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Speaking of Ogogoro analysis:

I guess the info that clearly stated that mikhi had a back injury was too complicated for some to read ... but then again we are talking of Ogogoro analysis by some :rotf:

Wow talk about shopping for a big rod for your own back :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:E be like dem don cash Kroenke check to UEFA!

Lacazette free to play against Rennes :rotf:
:clap: :clap: God is great,we should start same line up we did with little change because of suspendsion to our main CD but again that means we had mustafi back in CD,hopefully its one of those game he come correct.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Aniks, I bet you did not see this finish. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ozil's trademark bump finish. Some say he invented it.
Bump finish my nyash .... it was a mis kick .., Abeg go siddon. You’re desperately grasping for straws :laugh:
Miskick how many times now? You need to upgrade that thing you dey smoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The thing too cheap and e dey sweet am nor be small. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

Did anyone notice that an Uninjured Mikhi was not even listed for the match ? Home match for that matter ? It means the man is thinking and approaching each game differently..

Its time we leave the vitrol and just support the coach..who by my ogogoro analysis will succeed at Arsenal..

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

Now make we focus on Rennes and please dont hate me for my rum laced tea, you should try it..I recommend Earl grey steeped with a table spoon of Rum .., slice of lemon and a dash of honey.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I guess the info that clearly stated that mikhi had a back injury was too complicated for some to read ... but then again we are talking of Ogogoro analysis by some :rotf:

The man don siddonlook sotay he sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That him fail and pass analysis, na real Saffi ogogoro business.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Game highlight from NBC sports. I tried very hard to find chances created by Ozil. I couldn't.
Maybe NBC is biased against Ozil. :)
[/video]

Funny I watched the second half again and in a short cameo, Dennis Suarez was more incisive than Ozil was for the whole time. That dude Ozil is one big waste of space on the field and big hole in the pockets of the club. He needs to be moved on ASAP Abegi
Baba now I know you cannot be taken serious again. Fear God baba...haba :shock: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Aniks, I bet you did not see this finish. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bump finish my nyash .... it was a mis kick .., Abeg go siddon. You’re desperately grasping for straws :laugh:
Miskick how many times now? You need to upgrade that thing you dey smoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Ahhh here comes the Bushman from the desert :D No be ya fault ... you went to school in the North so you would assume a mis kick as a genuine attempt on goal :taunt: :taunt:
Why i dey even bother talk football with you sef. Abi no be undiluted FGC Okigwe product you be? With that una soccer field wey be like an exploded bomb crater? How can you ever know and understand the intricacies of a football match when the best football you ever watched until you missed road enter America na for that pitch. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Yeye nonsensical. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

I still need ya feedback after trying the concoction.. it kills cough and cold hehehe :taunt: :taunt:
Ehen at least una get comic relief..seriously though the match report i read did not list him as injured ...
But My Analysis still stands Unai will succed at Arsenal..weda the enemies like it or not and wheteher Ozil leaves or stays ..the Arsenal is bigger than Ozil.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

This kind of blatant idiocy fear me small :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: anyway it’s the Beauty of the Internet ... Bushmen easily expose themselves :mrgreen:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Game highlight from NBC sports. I tried very hard to find chances created by Ozil. I couldn't.
[/video]

Funny I watched the second half again and in a short cameo, Dennis Suarez was more incisive than Ozil was for the whole time. That dude Ozil is one big waste of space on the field and big hole in the pockets of the club. He needs to be moved on ASAP Abegi
Baba now I know you cannot be taken serious again. Fear God baba...haba :shock: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Ahhh here comes the Bushman from the desert :D No be ya fault ... you went to school in the North so you would assume a mis kick as a genuine attempt on goal :taunt: :taunt:
Why i dey even bother talk football with you sef. Abi no be undiluted FGC Okigwe product you be? With that una soccer field wey be like an exploded bomb crater? How can you ever know and understand the intricacies of a football match when the best football you ever watched until you missed road enter America na for that pitch. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Yeye nonsensical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheiii na me you Yab like dis :ohmy: :ohmy: Gaddem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I must’ve hurt ya feelings :taunt: On a side note I sent you the name of of one of my best friends wey go ya junk school of Mallams and you no respond :woot:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

I still need ya feedback after trying the concoction.. it kills cough and cold hehehe :taunt: :taunt:
Ehen at least una get comic relief..seriously though the match report i read did not list him as injured ...
But My Analysis still stands Unai will succed at Arsenal..weda the enemies like it or not and wheteher Ozil leaves or stays ..the Arsenal is bigger than Ozil.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Emery succeeding (by success, I mean winning silverware) is not in doubt, so long as he gets support from the Board. He must get more than Wenger got in his 10 yearsat the Emirates.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

1.Failed- Russia
2.Passed - Spain
3.Failed-France
4.Passed -England.

Dia you go QED,

Emery succeeding (by success, I mean winning silverware) is not in doubt, so long as he gets support from the Board. He must get more than Wenger got in his 10 years at the Emirates.
Actually .. I think it will be more about learning from his past mistakes and less about the board. He had bord support ( as Tuchel now in PSG ) but still managed to choke .. He had board ( well Owner ) support at Spartak but the players revolted ..so I think it will be learning from all those that will get his Arsenal groove better.... thats why I think Ozil , Mikhi, Mustaffi etc and all the misfiring players will not be a factor, he will find ways to win with them and weed that out subsequently. It will be a long project .

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Cheiii na me you Yab like dis :ohmy: :ohmy: Gaddem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I must’ve hurt ya feelings :taunt: On a side note I sent you the name of of one of my best friends wey go ya junk school of Mallams and you no respond :woot:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
U no well. Don't fail to heed my earlier advice on upgrade.
Haven't seen any name oo. When you send am?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .
U no well. Don't fail to heed my earlier advice on upgrade.
Haven't seen any name oo. When you send am?

I know reading no be asset for Mullahs, and neither is computer use but make I make things easy for you. First Initial “T”, last name Ofuya.

Anyway since you be old man, maybe you graduated in 1982 so you fit too old for am :taunt:

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

I know reading no be asset for Mullahs, and neither is computer use but make I make things easy for you. First Initial “T”, last name Ofuya.

Anyway since you be old man, maybe you graduated in 1982 so you fit too old for am :taunt:
Ignorance they say na disease. In your case it's worse otherwise you wouldn't have made that bold statement you made. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :oops: :oops: :boo: :boo:
Seriously i never got your message. But i happen to know the guy well. Check your pm.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

At the end of the season, they will tell us ... Ozil had trillions 'near assists'. And we look, we don't see them anywhere.
We all want to love the guy, but should every kick forward he makes be considered an assist? Why is the same criteria not used for every other player? Why only Ozil?
Instead of shooting, he passed to a guy, who didn't even have an angle to shoot. But, it is considered a 'near assist' ... seriously?
Shouldn't we be smarter than that?
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
[/video]
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:

Ignorance they say na disease. In your case it's worse otherwise you wouldn't have made that bold statement you made. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :oops: :oops: :boo: :boo:
Seriously i never got your message. But i happen to know the guy well. Check your pm.

Cheiii make I go find out who you really are :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :woot:

You will soon be exposed as the second hand spare parts dealer and the Agboro park that second rate Aboki schools produce :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:At the end of the season, they will tell us ... Ozil had trillions 'near assists'. And we look, we don't see them anywhere.
We all want to love the guy, but should every kick forward he makes be considered an assist? Why is the same criteria not used for every other player? Why only Ozil?
Instead of shooting, he passed to a guy, who didn't even have an angle to shoot. But, it is considered a 'near assist' ... seriously?
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
[/video]

Don’t mind em. We just saw again what it means to be a difference maker. They brought Ronaldo in for big games and he once again delivers, despite his age. What has Ozil done for Arsenal except divide the fans, locker room and steal a living off the work of others :curse:

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Cheiii make I go find out who you really are :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :woot:

You will soon be exposed as the second hand spare parts dealer and the Agboro park that second rate Aboki schools produce :rotf: :rotf:
You will be pleasantly surprised and will come back with your tails in between your legs, figuratively speaking. Hope you will have an open mind to accept the truth.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm shocked ... it wasn't Ozil that assisted on those Ronaldo goals ... damned !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Seriously ...
Just in that small clip from NBC, we saw Alexandre Lacazette get involved in all key offensive actions in the game for Arsenal. And the credit is given to a guy, who doesn't even look like Lacazette.
And by way, he won the balls most of these actions, shielded one, two or even THREE United defenders by himself. And Yes, he was man marked and still impacted the game.
1. Lacazette set up Xhaka's goal.
2. Lacazette caused the PK.
3. Lacazette had a give-and-go with Auba, who can't pass the rock to save his life.
3. Lacazette ate Lindelof alive and took a shot that was blocked by Smalling. That shot was going upper right corner of DeGea.
Nobody mentioned Laca as being involved in key actions. Instead Ozil names shows up ... out of the blue. I mean one guy is Black, the other guys is NOT. How can someone mix up both?
Who T. F*&^ keeps track of those stats? What games are they watching? What is their agenda?
I won't be surprised if Erdogan pays people to pad Ozil stats on social media. This sh*&^ is messed up.
At the end of the season, we will hear "Ozil has 5 trillion near assists" ... Worst than Faux News ... seriously.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:At the end of the season, they will tell us ... Ozil had trillions 'near assists'. And we look, we don't see them anywhere.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
[/video]
Don’t mind em. We just saw again what it means to be a difference maker. They brought Ronaldo in for big games and he once again delivers, despite his age. What has Ozil done for Arsenal except divide the fans, locker room and steal a living off the work of others :curse:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I was very fortunate to play for Arsenal, an unbelievable football club.’

‘It’s got to the stage over the last seven, eight, nine, 10, 11, 12, 13 years – get in the top four.’

‘Not win it, get in the top four.’

‘How are they set out to win it? You think Arsenal set out to win the Premier League? In your wildest dreams. You reckon they aimed that high?’

‘You’re not telling me their first priority is make sure we get in the top four. And then if we get lucky, and we’re still in it with 10 games to go, we’ve got a chance of winning it.’

‘I’m not talking about Man United. I’m talking specifically about Arsenal Football Club.’

‘Man United, this year [no], and they weren’t last year. Next year, they aren’t messing about for top four.’

‘They will want to win the league. And they will make an effort to win the league and they’ll buy players.’

‘Arsenal won’t.’

Paul Merson :roll:

MLK.