The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:I'm shocked ... it wasn't Ozil that assisted on those Ronaldo goals ... damned !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Seriously ...
Just in that small clip from NBC, we saw Alexandre Lacazette get involved in all key offensive actions in the game for Arsenal. And the credit is given to a guy, who doesn't even look like Lacazette.
And by way, he won the balls most of these actions, shielded one, two or even THREE United defenders by himself. And Yes, he was man marked and still impacted the game.
1. Lacazette set up Xhaka's goal.
2. Lacazette caused the PK.
3. Lacazette had a give-and-go with Auba, who can't pass the rock to save his life.
3. Lacazette ate Lindelof alive and took a shot that was blocked by Smalling. That shot was going upper right corner of DeGea.
Nobody mentioned Laca as being involved in key actions. Instead Ozil names shows up ... out of the blue. I mean one guy is Black, the other guys is NOT. How can someone mix up both?
Who T. F*&^ keeps track of those stats? What games are they watching? What is their agenda?
I won't be surprised if Erdogan pays people to pad Ozil stats on social media. This sh*&^ is messed up.
At the end of the season, we will hear "Ozil has 5 trillion near assists" ... Worst than Faux News ... seriously.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:At the end of the season, they will tell us ... Ozil had trillions 'near assists'. And we look, we don't see them anywhere.
We all want to love the guy, but should every kick forward he makes be considered an assist? Why is the same criteria not used for every other player? Why only Ozil?
Instead of shooting, he passed to a guy, who didn't even have an angle to shoot. But, it is considered a 'near assist' ... seriously?
Shouldn't we be smarter than that?
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Game highlight from NBC sports. I tried very hard to find chances created by Ozil. I couldn't.
Maybe NBC is biased against Ozil. :)
[/video]
Funny I watched the second half again and in a short cameo, Dennis Suarez was more incisive than Ozil was for the whole time. That dude Ozil is one big waste of space on the field and big hole in the pockets of the club. He needs to be moved on ASAP Abegi
Don’t mind em. We just saw again what it means to be a difference maker. They brought Ronaldo in for big games and he once again delivers, despite his age. What has Ozil done for Arsenal except divide the fans, locker room and steal a living off the work of others :curse:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

People out here still obsessing about Mesut? Scorned wives club stuff - for real.
Waffi's spot on pointing out we need to sort out our away record going forward - if we handle our game management well - 3rd is in play.
I wonder why more Gooners aren't asking questions about what looks like a highly probable appointment of Monchi as TD. He was great @Liga but a bust @Serie A - is he right for the EPL???
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Big game today. hope the boys comes ready to play.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal team news

Starting XI: Cech; Mustafi, Koscielny (c), Monreal, Kolasinac; Ramsey, Xhaka; Maitland-Niles, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette.

Subs: Leno, Mkhitaryan, Torreira, Iwobi, Suarez, Guendouzi, Nketiah
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Come on Rennes! :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:Come on Rennes! :evil:
You see you son CHO don score again?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Abeg who go open game thread?
I dey fear since last week i open and we open nyash
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why is LT and Iwobi all on bench?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Make are no lie i dey fear oooh,our form at home in midweek get as e be ooooh stadium not full.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Mustaffi gives me jitters
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Any links?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:Come on Rennes! :evil:
You see you son CHO don score again?
I tell U..when that boy turns 21 I'm hooking up with his first Edo Ashi...until then let's keep the "scoring" to the soccer field :tic:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

1-0

Abou :thumb:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kolasinac is a monster down that left flank

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Kolasinac is a monster down that left flank
I think he got that position on locked down :clap: :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ozil?

Arghhhh :curse:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Beloved on fire,Uncle Aniks another son score,powerful header
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

What was Ozil doing before that goal?
Was that not offside?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

2-0

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

AMN makes it 2
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:What was Ozil doing before that goal?
Was that not offside?

Been a total short One

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Won’t be surprised if we don’t get sucker punched by cheating refs so we need three more goals

MLK.