The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
slyk
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by slyk »

tolahs wrote:Rest as many as possible against Burnley - Auba on the bench maybe cos he has a shot @Golden_boot but it should be Mustafi, Mavro, Elneny, Iwobi etc Chelsea has to be protect their 1point lead against Spurs - both teams going against tough opponents in LCFC & Everton.
Here's to hoping Kante's hamstrings need some 1month rest - after which he can be unstoppable!!!
-----------------------------

Da Magician brought positive vibes last night!!!
Rest players? You do know that the final is on the 29th, almost three weeks after the final league game. I can understand not risking injury but resting them for a game so far in the future is not necessary. They can all surely play and still be ready for the final. Remember that a bad result at Burnley and Arsenal could finish in 6th place.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

tolahs wrote:Rest as many as possible against Burnley - Auba on the bench maybe cos he has a shot @Golden_boot but it should be Mustafi, Mavro, Elneny, Iwobi etc Chelsea has to be protect their 1point lead against Spurs - both teams going against tough opponents in LCFC & Everton.
Here's to hoping Kante's hamstrings need some 1month rest - after which he can be unstoppable!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Inconsequential match as Chelsea has already qualified for the big dance. The Europa cup will determine Sarri's fate so be prepared!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It is a tricky one. But the Coach will pick the team. I really hope we can get Ramsey fit for the final. The job he did on Jorginho was key to us beating them last time around.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Congrats to Emeribe and Ndichie, welldone. Origi has it. Wijnaldum has it. Moura has it. Aubameyang has it. Lacazette has it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:

It is a tricky one. But the Coach will pick the team. I really hope we can get Ramsey fit for the final. The job he did on Jorginho was key to us beating them last time around.
You've started boasting again. Where is your humility. Europa league isn't the EPL
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Once more congratulation to the boys and boss Emery,alll beloved fans are so proud of you all.You guys put smile in our face with that fantastic display.
One more win and we are European small champion with a path to CL.
Also please any Arsenal fans in Europe biko book a trip to the finals we have to beat no other way out if we want to play CL finals.
Now we have to figure away to beat them without star man Ramsey who was important last time.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

slyk wrote:

Rest players? You do know that the final is on the 29th, almost three weeks after the final league game. I can understand not risking injury but resting them for a game so far in the future is not necessary. They can all surely play and still be ready for the final. Remember that a bad result at Burnley and Arsenal could finish in 6th place.
Rest players?

Oh Yes!!! cos we've probably shown the highest level of fatigue amongst the top 6 - we're not deep - most times he has called on our bench, we've underperformed. On the GD table, we're some 8 pts behind Spurs - the Brighton & CP results at home did us - rest early - I say.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Waffiman wrote:

With Kante on a Hamstring(touch & go) - we need someone to put Jorginho off his game - what happened to Mkhi's form - he really should be well suited to handling that - hope an Armenian in Baku makes something of his lost form.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I happen to disagree with Sarri about the story below :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... oston.html

'Unfortunately, we have to go to the US to play a match': Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri unhappy about 6,500-mile round trip to Boston for charity match ahead of Europa League final
-----------------

Nice, incisive & fair comment below(me says):

MGTOW GOAT, London, United Kingdom -

The final isn't for 2 weeks after, just sub everyone off at half time and give instructions to go easy

----------------------------------
I am thinking tough high paced 45mins :taunt: :lol: :smile: :biggrin:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Article on the Arsenal women's success.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48086697
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Assnal how far :D we dey wait una

how can you be waiting for Arsenal if Arsenal got to the finals before you?
Uncle, no be who first call police dey win case.

no be the person wey get there first dey wait for the other? This your ojoro too much, and you come add Bini wayo join am
Uncle, no forget sey because you reach there first no mean sey na you first reach there.

Ogbeni, free me jare. I no get power.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: simple logic no dey dey dat simple... :rotf: :rotf:
The issue here is that you think inside a box, I can think both inside and outside the box. In your attempt to sound intelligent you have quite embarrassed yourself here. :lol:

Read my last sentence to My uncle- “because you reach there first no mean sey na you first reach there.” For many, this sentence is very complicated, but for those who understand logic and analysis, his is a very simple sentence. I can help you decipher it, if you continue to struggle. :rofl:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Image

Take a bow loads.....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Where Iwobi?
Where Monreal?
I heard some guys were on the other side still taking shower and taking pics.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Take a bow loads.....

Mustafi and Ozil not happy,this two guys .smh
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:Image
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Arsenal for life
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

In other news abeg wetin AMN do Gabriel at the final whistle ? Gabby was looking to brush/bruise the boy ooo ... he was really angry ?

Plus ref come give AMN yellow sef !!

Abeg who sabi ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Whilst Ajax & Spurs expect to be raided this offseason by big clubs, many of the same clubs having under performed this season will have noticed the problems Auba & Laca caused @Valencia - fans talk a lot about who we should get rid of - maybe we need to appreciate that our stars need some real talent to support & help them compete @the highest levels else they might exit .
Auba being in the EPL golden boot discussion needs to be applauded for if he were Firmino with (Salah & Mane) either side or Gab_Jesus as Aguerro's option @ManC - the EPL would've been over.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:In other news abeg wetin AMN do Gabriel at the final whistle ? Gabby was looking to brush/bruise the boy ooo ... he was really angry ?

Plus ref come give AMN yellow sef !!

Abeg who sabi ?
His emotional issues big past football - everything na rakies!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Where is Aniku-opkoroko?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assnal fans , do not get it..Chelsea is only a spoiler in the Europa league...Frankfurt needed to win to make to make the champs league, since they are 5th in the budesiga... una go see pepper, keep boasting
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Assnal fans , do not get it..Chelsea is only a spoiler in the Europa league...Frankfurt needed to win to make to make the champs league, since they are 5th in the budesiga... una go see pepper, keep boasting
You obviously believe making the finals of the Europa should send us into a Funeral wake - sorry the Gooner_nation doesn't share your angst!!!
we believe in the opportunity to achieve - we'll be at the big dance in Baku . As for you, Happy Opiods parties in the suburbs. :boo: :scared: :tic:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Take a bow loads.....

Have a look at all the rubbish Wenger left. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal women win final game, prevent shitty women from unbeaten season.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Honestly don't understand some Gooners upset about facing Chelsea. Eintracht Frankfurt is exactly that sort of team Arsenal did not want to face in EL final, smart, disciplined, off the charts work rate, , defend in numbers, make you pay via counter attack.

Have been giant killers in DFB-Pokal last few seasons. Beat Inter, Benfica, Lazio, Donetsk and took Chelsea to PK's.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'