Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458 ... 484  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50599
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

######################

lol..Waffi, I actually posted this right after Danfo and Pokey responded to you ...however it does apply to all three of una make una stop or create a face me I face you thread/ a thread in R & R and thrash each other there .

Just asking that you respect the other people who dont care for this and come to the thread only to find it a mud sling.

You are grown men and if una go fight we cant stop you guys but please create a thread some other place title it appropriately and sling each other all you want - we would not come there , this is the team season's thread for crying out loud and you guys have turned it to a mud slinging thread.

In addition you be admin o waffi abi ? If we cant apple to you guys to stop we can at least appeal to you guys to fight in another thread abeg.

Na waya o ...


Ask the them first. They started it when they entered this thread with the intention of trolling and seeking to make problems.

They came looking for palavar, na palavar dem go get. I will not not be pulling a punch so long as they make any remark towards me.

If these guys think it is alright to come here trolling our thread and insulting me cos I stepped up to their foul behaviour, they got another thing coming. I will fight back and I shall give no quarter cos I expect no quarter.

I reserve my complete and total right to retaliate.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8620
Location: Canada
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

######################

lol..Waffi, I actually posted this right after Danfo and Pokey responded to you ...however it does apply to all three of una make una stop or create a face me I face you thread/ a thread in R & R and thrash each other there .

Just asking that you respect the other people who dont care for this and come to the thread only to find it a mud sling.

You are grown men and if una go fight we cant stop you guys but please create a thread some other place title it appropriately and sling each other all you want - we would not come there , this is the team season's thread for crying out loud and you guys have turned it to a mud slinging thread.

In addition you be admin o waffi abi ? If we cant apple to you guys to stop we can at least appeal to you guys to fight in another thread abeg.

Na waya o ...


Ask the them first. They started it when they entered this thread with the intention of trolling and seeking to make problems.

They came looking for palavar, na palavar dem go get. I will not not be pulling a punch so long as they make any remark towards me.

If these guys think it is alright to come here trolling our thread and insulting me cos I stepped up to their foul behaviour, they got another thing coming. I will fight back and I shall give no quarter cos I expect no quarter.

I reserve my complete and total right to retaliate.


Really ? Ok o make three of una continue and enjoy una selves, make una no stop o , shame on you 3 if una ever stop . :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

FYI Waffi just in case you dont know Pokey already opened a thread in Face to face saying he wants to fight.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37193
Why no beloved fans talking about our most important game and last game of the season?
How can we win this must win game?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37193
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chief the thread lost its taste as Brother Bigpokey and oga Danfo decide to mess it with our season going down.If you notice a lot of our fans have ignore the thread.Bigpokey is a Chelsea fan but choose to stick around Arsenal thread,Oga Danfo decided to make fun of us,add curse :boo: :boo: :boo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83970
Location: Earth
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

so who is that? :shock:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83970
Location: Earth
Waffiman wrote:
What do you call a lying lawyer who never went to law school lawyer at the bottom of a lake?

A good start.



Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school?

I noticed you edited certain parts of my words. Why? I must have touched a raw nerve. So you remove the bits that hurt whilst leaving the bits you want to respond to. I do not not bother with your posts, I hardly read them. I just treat them with the massive contempt I have for a dreg of society like you. I am not sorry about anything I write about you. I do it because I have come to the firm conclusion you are what I write.

Your attempts below only goes further as evidence that you were lying here when you said you were attending a posh law school. You never went to law school, you do not even know your way to school, let alone show any type of discipline and character that can take you to your lying destination.

No law school will take you, you are lying scum and you know it. Apart from the fact that you display the intelligence of a sheep, you are uncouth, ill-mannered and a Neanderthal. You live in a hovel below hood rats, how can an imbecile like you be law school material.

Now tell us the truth, are you still in law school? :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at you, a tribalist, vile and foul person. Despite many attempts to train you into a decent human in this forum, we have all failed. No improvement at all to your sad person and existence.

Your record and pattern here is proof of my characterisation of you: You get banned, you beg, you return with a different moniker but it never makes a difference cos filth is filth, scum is scum, to call you agbero is an insult to all agberos. No matter which law school he go, nothing dey save am. It is a curse, a degenerative disease of the body and soul.

I made a mistake ignoring you all these years, I should have known, you do not ignore someone with a problem like you. You look to eliminate the problem because your type of problem is beyond prayers. Have a look at this:

Obong wrote:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.


You see, I am not the only one who see your sad problematic life. The difference is, I will not piss down your throat if your heart is on fire.







danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life.


Good morning, Waffi, I am happy that you have brought yourself before this tribunal, as I demanded and agreed to respond to the serious allegations levied against your person! It is very important for you to clear your blood stained name! All over this forum, ask anyone "who is Waffiman" and they will tell you, "he is a liar." So, it is important that you have availed yourself, here. I commend you.

Over the years, you have claimed that the likes of Ibra, Cristiano, Iniesta, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Okocha, John Terry, Griezmann, Luis Suarez, Hazard, etc etc were going to sign for Arsenal, you were emphatic in your claims and even insulted every CE member who dared to question you.

In fact, an affidavit signed and submitted to this tribunal by one Mr. Kajifu stated that "for weeks, I was insulted, derided and humiliated by Wafoolishman. He attacked me because I simply asked him to provide proof of his claims. He used vulgar words on me and made sure I was humiliated. NA WOW O!"

Another Affidavit filed against you by a CE forumer, who wishes to be anonymous, so the tribunal cannot reveal that his name is Gooner1 stated that "I am tired of all this! This man of very short frame is the root cause of my mid-night sweat disease! ever since I joined CE and followed his transfer lies! I have been unable to sleep. I wake up at 2am in the morning to check skysports news to see if Wafffiman's transfers have actually come through. Unfortunately, everytime, his claims are proven false. His lies have caused me sleepless nights."

Sir, there are multiple other affidavits signed by CE members against you, and I am willing to provide them to you. However, with these two above, are you stating that your defense is that every transfer comment you have made on CE was "rumor mongering?" :lol: :lol: :lol: El Waffle Wayo of Urhobo land! :rotf: Even when handcuffed and placed behind a police car like a dwarf caught in a grocery store stealing peanuts, you are still refusing to give up! You continue to tell lies. Odiegwu!


Quote:
You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.


:lol: :lol: Sir, I put it to you that this is what is called "Dwarfy Syndrome." This syndrome is defined as the innate desire of a person of smaller stature to imagine that every other person is "Small and inadequate," so as to comfort himself/herself on his/her stunted growth. :D I put it to you, Sir, that being trapped in the body of a raccoon has forced you to experience dwarfy syndrome. I have conducted research on youtube and I can confirm that a mixture of Napoleon complex and dwarfy syndrome is one that cannot and should not be taken lightly. Your usual outburst, anger, wickedness and vulgarity (articulated in the affidavits I have received from CE members) prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you, Sir, are exhibiting terrible signs of this disease.

Quote:
That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D


Sir, I have color-coded a few words and phrases for your perusal.

Denial - Bigpokey has asked you multiple times-- how tall are you, and you have refused to respond because you are in denial.

Insecurities - BigPokey saw you on TV and while Arsenal fans were all standing up, you refused to stand up. You remained seated because you are ashamed of your shortness. In fact, it has been claimed on CE that when you went to Mama Calabar, you arrived first and you refused to stand up, until every CE had left. Thank God, Prince forgot his snuff-box and came back to get it. Lo and behold, he saw the snuff box but did not see you, until you said "oh boy, you come back?" and he looked down and saw you.

Trying hard to be relevant - Sir, this is the only reason you pretend that you know the inner workings of Arsenal. If you did not tell lies to bamboozle Arsenal supporters, you will be forgotten.

here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person -- you have been here for more than 20 years Sir and you are 59 years old, but every year, you get worse as a person, Sir. The evidence is here for all to see. A 59 year old man who is vulgar, who attacks Kajifu and insults peoples. Sir, you are not improving as a person.

Quote:
I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Sir, I would be surprised if you weren't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

waffi, why are you so rude towards danfo? the guy never insulted you, look at how you are talking, Why are you talking about something else haba...I never knew you were this way

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50599
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

######################

lol..Waffi, I actually posted this right after Danfo and Pokey responded to you ...however it does apply to all three of una make una stop or create a face me I face you thread/ a thread in R & R and thrash each other there .

Just asking that you respect the other people who dont care for this and come to the thread only to find it a mud sling.

You are grown men and if una go fight we cant stop you guys but please create a thread some other place title it appropriately and sling each other all you want - we would not come there , this is the team season's thread for crying out loud and you guys have turned it to a mud slinging thread.

In addition you be admin o waffi abi ? If we cant apple to you guys to stop we can at least appeal to you guys to fight in another thread abeg.

Na waya o ...


Ask the them first. They started it when they entered this thread with the intention of trolling and seeking to make problems.

They came looking for palavar, na palavar dem go get. I will not not be pulling a punch so long as they make any remark towards me.

If these guys think it is alright to come here trolling our thread and insulting me cos I stepped up to their foul behaviour, they got another thing coming. I will fight back and I shall give no quarter cos I expect no quarter.

I reserve my complete and total right to retaliate.


Really ? Ok o make three of una continue and enjoy una selves, make una no stop o , shame on you 3 if una ever stop . :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

FYI Waffi just in case you dont know Pokey already opened a thread in Face to face saying he wants to fight.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


That's why I call him BigIdiot. He can face himself and whatever issues he has there. For now my fight is here to eradicate vermin. I am now the local pest control here and I can handle him easily.

As for his friend, it is clear, I am ready to scatta. No shaking. My bullets are loaded with intent.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50599
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

so who is that? :shock:


You. :idea:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50599
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
What do you call a lying lawyer who never went to law school lawyer at the bottom of a lake?

A good start.



Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school?

I noticed you edited certain parts of my words. Why? I must have touched a raw nerve. So you remove the bits that hurt whilst leaving the bits you want to respond to. I do not not bother with your posts, I hardly read them. I just treat them with the massive contempt I have for a dreg of society like you. I am not sorry about anything I write about you. I do it because I have come to the firm conclusion you are what I write.

Your attempts below only goes further as evidence that you were lying here when you said you were attending a posh law school. You never went to law school, you do not even know your way to school, let alone show any type of discipline and character that can take you to your lying destination.

No law school will take you, you are lying scum and you know it. Apart from the fact that you display the intelligence of a sheep, you are uncouth, ill-mannered and a Neanderthal. You live in a hovel below hood rats, how can an imbecile like you be law school material.

Now tell us the truth, are you still in law school? :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at you, a tribalist, vile and foul person. Despite many attempts to train you into a decent human in this forum, we have all failed. No improvement at all to your sad person and existence.

Your record and pattern here is proof of my characterisation of you: You get banned, you beg, you return with a different moniker but it never makes a difference cos filth is filth, scum is scum, to call you agbero is an insult to all agberos. No matter which law school he go, nothing dey save am. It is a curse, a degenerative disease of the body and soul.

I made a mistake ignoring you all these years, I should have known, you do not ignore someone with a problem like you. You look to eliminate the problem because your type of problem is beyond prayers. Have a look at this:

Obong wrote:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.


You see, I am not the only one who see your sad problematic life. The difference is, I will not piss down your throat if your heart is on fire.







danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
As usual you failed just like your life do far. Only a feral, dingbat like you will try to compare rumours about transfers to telling lies about your life.


Good morning, Waffi, I am happy that you have brought yourself before this tribunal, as I demanded and agreed to respond to the serious allegations levied against your person! It is very important for you to clear your blood stained name! All over this forum, ask anyone "who is Waffiman" and they will tell you, "he is a liar." So, it is important that you have availed yourself, here. I commend you.

Over the years, you have claimed that the likes of Ibra, Cristiano, Iniesta, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Okocha, John Terry, Griezmann, Luis Suarez, Hazard, etc etc were going to sign for Arsenal, you were emphatic in your claims and even insulted every CE member who dared to question you.

In fact, an affidavit signed and submitted to this tribunal by one Mr. Kajifu stated that "for weeks, I was insulted, derided and humiliated by Wafoolishman. He attacked me because I simply asked him to provide proof of his claims. He used vulgar words on me and made sure I was humiliated. NA WOW O!"

Another Affidavit filed against you by a CE forumer, who wishes to be anonymous, so the tribunal cannot reveal that his name is Gooner1 stated that "I am tired of all this! This man of very short frame is the root cause of my mid-night sweat disease! ever since I joined CE and followed his transfer lies! I have been unable to sleep. I wake up at 2am in the morning to check skysports news to see if Wafffiman's transfers have actually come through. Unfortunately, everytime, his claims are proven false. His lies have caused me sleepless nights."

Sir, there are multiple other affidavits signed by CE members against you, and I am willing to provide them to you. However, with these two above, are you stating that your defense is that every transfer comment you have made on CE was "rumor mongering?" :lol: :lol: :lol: El Waffle Wayo of Urhobo land! :rotf: Even when handcuffed and placed behind a police car like a dwarf caught in a grocery store stealing peanuts, you are still refusing to give up! You continue to tell lies. Odiegwu!


Quote:
You are so small and inadequate, you feel you have to lie to big up yourself to be what you are not. You felt a need to lie about your life, your existence that you are in some sort of posh law school, when you cannot even string two sentences together properly. Omashe O! You will also die the same way because you are cursed to your doom.


:lol: :lol: Sir, I put it to you that this is what is called "Dwarfy Syndrome." This syndrome is defined as the innate desire of a person of smaller stature to imagine that every other person is "Small and inadequate," so as to comfort himself/herself on his/her stunted growth. :D I put it to you, Sir, that being trapped in the body of a raccoon has forced you to experience dwarfy syndrome. I have conducted research on youtube and I can confirm that a mixture of Napoleon complex and dwarfy syndrome is one that cannot and should not be taken lightly. Your usual outburst, anger, wickedness and vulgarity (articulated in the affidavits I have received from CE members) prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you, Sir, are exhibiting terrible signs of this disease.

Quote:
That is sad. I can understand you want to joke like it is nothing, but you know deep down it is not, it is denial. The very denial that made you claim to be what you are not. Your insecurities are exposed every day here as you go from thread to thread trying hard to be relevant. It is the mark of a sad, pathetic failure. What is worse is, you have been here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person. In fact, you are getting worse, and there is no saving you. I love it. :D


Sir, I have color-coded a few words and phrases for your perusal.

Denial - Bigpokey has asked you multiple times-- how tall are you, and you have refused to respond because you are in denial.

Insecurities - BigPokey saw you on TV and while Arsenal fans were all standing up, you refused to stand up. You remained seated because you are ashamed of your shortness. In fact, it has been claimed on CE that when you went to Mama Calabar, you arrived first and you refused to stand up, until every CE had left. Thank God, Prince forgot his snuff-box and came back to get it. Lo and behold, he saw the snuff box but did not see you, until you said "oh boy, you come back?" and he looked down and saw you.

Trying hard to be relevant - Sir, this is the only reason you pretend that you know the inner workings of Arsenal. If you did not tell lies to bamboozle Arsenal supporters, you will be forgotten.

here for how many years now and you are not improving as s person -- you have been here for more than 20 years Sir and you are 59 years old, but every year, you get worse as a person, Sir. The evidence is here for all to see. A 59 year old man who is vulgar, who attacks Kajifu and insults peoples. Sir, you are not improving as a person.

Quote:
I love it because it is obvious where you will end and it is not going to be pretty. 8-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
You know already, this is one person who will not be reaching out to you cos I am rooting for your doom. Lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Sir, I would be surprised if you weren't. :lol: :lol: :lol:

waffi, why are you so rude towards danfo? the guy never insulted you, look at how you are talking, Why are you talking about something else haba...I never knew you were this way


Look at this Bigidiot hypocrite. One minute you cheer him on, then you pretend to be nice, then even dare try to rebuke me. I got no qualms in flooring you too. You just try me.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50599
Now let's look at this for what it is.

We Arsenal fans have our thread, we debate, we quarrel, we joke, we fight, we make up, we laugh, we despair, we cry, but we are Arsenal and we, by and large enjoy ourselves. Our thread is unique for the richness and diversity of characters involved. Some people are green with terrible envy. They have destroyed their thread, now they want to destroy ours.

These 2 people decide to take it upon to completely and totally ruin our fun. Look! I am all for banter, I am all for yabbis, but this went far beyond that. This was a wicked and deliberate attempt to intervened and destroy our fun. It was as arrogant as it was moronic. Laced with vile disrespect for we Gooners in this thread. These are wicked people.

In no time, our thread, which is usually the busiest here went dead as people just decided they will not engage with the wicked act of trolling. When they posts, they got trolled viciously and with an intent of wickedness. Why is this acceptable? This is not yabbis, these people cannot yab, they do not have a sense of humour, they are not intelligent enough to have one.

What is worse, complaining will not solve a thing because these people are just full of themselves and their wicked intent. They cannot see beyond their shallow hubris.

At first I ignored them and continued my posts, but I got a abuse and insults. With the thread almost dead, and with the insults at me continuing, I was left with no choice but to act. I cannot fight for others, but I know I am more than capable of fighting for myself and despite years of controlling myself, it was time I took this head on.

I know some here will feel my words are vicious but it is only because I am returning in kind years of trolling, abuse and insults. I mean every word I have written and the viciousness of my assaults will increase in intensity until this person stays in his lane. I feel nothing but complete and utter contempt for him and it is in my words.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:35 pm
Posts: 16690
Location: El-Menzah
Waffiman wrote:
Now let's look at this for what it is.

We Arsenal fans have our thread, we debate, we quarrel, we joke, we fight, we make up, we laugh, we despair, we cry, but we are Arsenal and we, by and large enjoy ourselves. Our thread is unique for the richness and diversity of characters involved. Some people are green with terrible envy. They have destroyed their thread, now they want to destroy ours.

These 2 people decide to take it upon to completely and totally ruin our fun. Look! I am all for banter, I am all for yabbis, but this went far beyond that. This was a wicked and deliberate attempt to intervened and destroy our fun. It was as arrogant as it was moronic. Laced with vile disrespect for we Gooners in this thread. These are wicked people.

In no time, our thread, which is usually the busiest here went dead as people just decided they will not engage with the wicked act of trolling. When they posts, they got trolled viciously and with an intent of wickedness. Why is this acceptable? This is not yabbis, these people cannot yab, they do not have a sense of humour, they are not intelligent enough to have one.

What is worse, complaining will not solve a thing because these people are just full of themselves and their wicked intent. They cannot see beyond their shallow hubris.

At first I ignored them and continued my posts, but I got a abuse and insults. With the thread almost dead, and with the insults at me continuing, I was left with no choice but to act. I cannot fight for others, but I know I am more than capable of fighting for myself and despite years of controlling myself, it was time I took this head on.

I know some here will feel my words are vicious but it is only because I am returning in kind years of trolling, abuse and insults. I mean every word I have written and the viciousness of my assaults will increase in intensity until this person stays in his lane. I feel nothing but complete and utter contempt for him and it is in my words.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Same losers year after year come in with same tired troll act and as per usual said trolls play the victim card.

_________________
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83970
Location: Earth
Not once have I insulted waffiman or used any vile plus vulgar language...All I did was to ask questions..Even danfo asked simple questions and not once did he use such immoral words like the ones waffi has used in this thread. I do not get it..so people can't ask a simple question, but instead waffi has been insulting me in every single post...I repeat, not once have i insulted him or called him out of his name..

Just look at how he has insulted and abused danfo ...this is shocking and a huge shame...waffi shame on you

I am beginning to believe Everything danfo said as well as asked you...if they were false, you wouldn't have reacted the way you did...this is perplexing.,.Just maybe you lack basic critical thinking skills to rebuttal danfo..hmmm

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50599
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Not once have I insulted waffiman or used any vile plus vulgar language...All I did was to ask questions..Even danfo asked simple questions and not once did he use such immoral words like the ones waffi has used in this thread. I do not get it..so people can't ask a simple question, but instead waffi has been insulting me in every single post...I repeat, not once have i insulted him or called him out of his name..

Just look at how he has insulted and abused danfo ...this is shocking and a huge shame...waffi shame on you

I am beginning to believe Everything danfo said as well as asked you...if they were false, you wouldn't have reacted the way you did...this is perplexing.,.Just maybe you lack basic critical thinking skills to rebuttal danfo..hmmm


He think he is snide. He thinks he can play the victim card or write his BS to get sympathetic victim attention. Not to worry, you have my attention, but you fo0l no one. Everyone knows what you are, with your trolling. You can claim you do not do this and that, but your shameful, pathetic trolling is a stain on this forum. It is moronic and deeply disrespectful. Hence it warrant vengeful response in the most robust terms. This is one reason why I am giving it to you both.

Remember what I told you previously:

Waffiman wrote:
Look at this Bigidiot hypocrite. One minute you cheer him on, then you pretend to be nice, then even dare try to rebuke me. I got no qualms in flooring you too. You just try me.


You are no snide, being a snide involves the science and art of subtlety and disguise. You are as plain and as pure as a driven slosh (potopoto).

I cannot respect your actions in this thread, I cannot respect you or your person because you disrespect me deeply. I know you like to pretend and troll but I have no intentions to let this stop. Keep up you pretence I will continue my own thing.

You think what you or that scum say bothers me? Then you are more clueless than I thought. I try to read what he writes but I give up after a few lines. Why? It is the mind of a child. It is like what children say to themselves in play ground. Note my words, I don't do childishness. I don't do I saw you on TV small pikin nonsense. You have read my words, I hit back with intent.

Look yourself in the mirror and face your reality here. Before you and your feral friend came into this thread, how did you find it? What is left of the thread now. Others may walk away, but I will not cos I am fed up to the back teeth of you guys.

You and that scum came here to wickedly troll and destroy our fun. Because many here ignored you, you thought it was alright to continue to act in a wicked disrespectful manner.

You guys are not funny, you don't know how to yab. You guys are just foul, jealous and not happy to see Arsenal people here spend a bit of time enjoying themselves. You guys do not have an art of conversation, you are have to destroy.

I have seen a lot of the threads you guys are involved in, it always ends up with people leaving or people getting involved in a fight with you and that low life scumbag you follow all over the place.

I am here to settle this with you guys for good. Not one inch am I going to back down. I will not tolerate your abuse, insult or disrespect anymore.

BTW! You think my words are ferocious, just wait, I intend to increase its ferocity and intensity. I intend to blow this whole thing up because it is the only language you and that vile scum understand.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83970
Location: Earth
waffi, ok enough with the name calling.Nobody is insulting you, but you keep on throwing insults left and right ..Can't you express yourself without insults?. haba... bottom-line , you still refuse to answer the question. Stop digressing

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13978
Good morning, Waffiman. I apologize for my tardy response. It was quite a hectic day, yesterday, as I have been... well... LAWYERING. :D :taunt:

Sir, I will urge you to keep your responses to this tribunal on point. Lest you forget, Sir, you have been charged with war crimes. This is very serious! Do you want to go the rest of your life being known as a war criminal? A short one at that? This will put you in the midst of bad company. Short men who have been convicted of war crimes. I have completed my research on "short war criminals" on wikipedia and here, Sir, is a laundry list of criminals, with whom you risk association:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... _criminals

I implore you to take this matter seriously and respond to the allegations against you: Why are you a natural born liar? Why did you lie about transfers incoming and outgoing at Arsenal? Why do you claim to know things that you have no clue about? Please, respond to this inquiry Sir. A liar is a thief and we are hopeful that we can cure you of this rabid illness before you descend into thievery.

That said, please, find my response to your irrelevant inquiry below:

Waffiman wrote:
What do you call a lying lawyer who never went to law school lawyer at the bottom of a lake?

A good start.


"A lying lawyer who never went to law school" - some would call this an oxymoron, while others will call it an antithesis. If he never went to laws school, he cannot be a "lawyer." :lol:

"Lawyer at the bottom of a lake" - It depends. Either a lawyer who has drowned or a lawyer who is engaging in the water sport of diving.

Quote:
Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school?


Yes Sir.

Quote:
I noticed you edited certain parts of my words. Why? I must have touched a raw nerve. So you remove the bits that hurt whilst leaving the bits you want to respond to. I do not not bother with your posts, I hardly read them. I just treat them with the massive contempt I have for a dreg of society like you. I am not sorry about anything I write about you. I do it because I have come to the firm conclusion you are what I write.


Because, either there was nothing to respond to or its not worth responding to. Take the above quote: "Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school." That questions had no depth and isnt worth responding to. Mt response is "Yes, Sir." But what was the point of the question? and what is the point of my response? A question like that should be a prelude to another more in-depth question or at the very least, an attack. So, when your questions are shallow, I ignore them.

Quote:
Your attempts below only goes further as evidence that you were lying here when you said you were attending a posh law school. You never went to law school, you do not even know your way to school, let alone show any type of discipline and character that can take you to your lying destination.


Now, Sir, this part of your post should have immediately come after the first question: "Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school." This would not only have made sure that your communication flowed better; but it will help the reader understand why your first sentence was necessary.

As for the highlighted portion. Sir, this is a very important part for me. A young person like me can one day learn discipline and character. However, someone of your age, Sir, a 59 year old who has failed to pick up discipline and character all his life, how and when are you going to learn it? At 59 you are undisciplined, you are crass, you are vulgar, you tell lies, you put yourself on a pedestal of knowledge when frankly, you have zero knowledge of what is going on inside Arsenal. At 59 Sir, I put it to you that there is no chance that you will improve. Often, we have been told that a "fool at 40 is a fool forever." Sir, that was 19 years ago!

Quote:
No law school will take you, you are lying scum and you know it. Apart from the fact that you display the intelligence of a sheep, you are uncouth, ill-mannered and a Neanderthal. You live in a hovel below hood rats, how can an imbecile like you be law school material.


Sir, the likes of Frank Ragano, F. Lee Bailery, Roy Cohn, Michael Cohen and Mike Nifong, just to name a few all attended law school. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: quite a large number of imbeciles are admitted to law school, Sir. :lol:

Quote:
Now tell us the truth, are you still in law school? :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Again, Sir, this is a question that should have come after the first sentence you wrote regarding law school. You have to learn sentence structure, Sir. I know that as a low level accountant in London, all your career, you were only used to crunching numbers. :lol: But if you had learned to write properly, you may have ascended further in your field, Sir.

Quote:
Look at you, a tribalist, vile and foul person. Despite many attempts to train you into a decent human in this forum, we have all failed. No improvement at all to your sad person and existence.


Sir, Fela once sang a song "teacher don't teach me nonsense." I find it hard to believe that a 59 year old, who lacks home training and clearly raised on the streets in Warri can "train" a sewer rat, not to speak of training another human being. There is a disease, Sir, which is called verminity. I have done quite a lot of research on it, Sir. In fact, I reviewed some websites through google, which speak quite a lot on the disease. Its cause and symptoms. I implore you, Sir, to search the pages of google and seek help.

Quote:
I made a mistake ignoring you all these years, I should have known, you do not ignore someone with a problem like you. You look to eliminate the problem because your type of problem is beyond prayers. Have a look at this:


I am happy you have agreed, after all these years, to face your accusers! This is commendable and it shows that you have decided to move in the right direction, in a life, which frankly hasnt been the best. For years, you refused to speak on your accusations. You hid behind your position on CE and used your friends in power to try to cover for you and murder your accusers! May their souls rest in peace. Yes, Sir! You are a liar and you are also a murderer! And As you stand here, accused of these war crimes, we will get to the bottom of it.

I want us to concentrate first on (1) Why you lie to Arsenal fans. Thereafter, we will speak on (2) why have you used your power to murder several CE monikers, including Mr. Kaycee2g and multiple others. I have a list here and I am going to confront you Sir. But please, lets concentrate on the first accusations-- your pathological lies.

Quote:
You see, I am not the only one who see your sad problematic life. The difference is, I will not piss down your throat if your heart is on fire.


Sir, I have heard of a sexual pleasure known as golden shower. I did cursory research on google and the definition of "golden shower" is "Golden shower is slang for the practice of urinating on another person for sexual pleasure, as part of urolagnia." Sir, I am not one who dabbles in, or enjoys, sexual games with men. It seems this is an area, in which you are not only very experienced but an area that you champion! It is true that there has been rumors on cybereagles about your Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle and the true reason you visit Nigeria frequently. In fact, I put it to you Sir that you visit Nigeria to hide your illicit behavior. You have been banned from Enerhe, Effurun and Agbasa due to your constant visits to illicit establishment where you are devoured by men. The last time you were in Warri, you were found in Igbogidi, drugged up to a pulp with no bottom garment laying on the side of the street, just beside a male brothel. You were rushed to the hospital and a swab of your mouth showed concentrated coagulation of male urine.

Your life history is well documented in London and Warri and I will expose you for who you are Sir. I will do it! This is indeed the time for your to come clean, Sir. Come clean about your lies, your murder and your thirst for male urine and male sexual touch. You will come clean, Sir. There is no other option! It is that simple.

I take my leave from this tribunal to gather more evidence against you Sir and I continue to collect more affidavits from CE members. You wouldnt believe the volume of CE members who hate you, Sir. :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13978
Waffiman wrote:
Now let's look at this for what it is.

We Arsenal fans have our thread, we debate, we quarrel, we joke, we fight, we make up, we laugh, we despair, we cry, but we are Arsenal and we, by and large enjoy ourselves. Our thread is unique for the richness and diversity of characters involved. Some people are green with terrible envy. They have destroyed their thread, now they want to destroy ours.


Not true. People like Kajifu, whom you have attacked with unprecedented vulgarity will disagree.


Quote:
In no time, our thread, which is usually the busiest here went dead as people just decided they will not engage with the wicked act of trolling. When they posts, they got trolled viciously and with an intent of wickedness. Why is this acceptable? This is not yabbis, these people cannot yab, they do not have a sense of humour, they are not intelligent enough to have one.


Not true. You thread went empty because Nigerians have better things to do than congregate on a thread of one of the most useless clubs in England :rotf: :rotf: Nations Cup is coming up and while you are hear pontificating about Arsenal, real Nigerians are on the SE thread discussing our team


Quote:
What is worse, complaining will not solve a thing because these people are just full of themselves and their wicked intent. They cannot see beyond their shallow hubris.


I agree. Do you know how many people complain about you? A short hitler of a man who will insult and insult other people?? Yet, he continues to walk around here as an admin? In a fair world, you'd have been stripped of your admin duties, banned and placed in an asylum.


Quote:
I know some here will feel my words are vicious but it is only because I am returning in kind years of trolling, abuse and insults. I mean every word I have written and the viciousness of my assaults will increase in intensity until this person stays in his lane. I feel nothing but complete and utter contempt for him and it is in my words.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No one cares about whether your words are vicious. Truth is, everyone always knew who you were and who you are. :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 14380
Waffi, you just let yourself get dragged in the gutter where that kid lives. That is shameful. He wants to reduce this forum to his intellectual, or lack thereof, level.
Please can we return to football and ignore him.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8331
Santi Cazorla recalled to the Spain National team after an outstanding great season.
Who would have guessed?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13978
My brother, I have received your affidavit against the tyrant! :rotf: :rotf: No worry! don't be afraid! There is nothing he can do to you. When the time is right, I will unleash the volume of affidavits before the panel, including yours.

Thanks for sending it in bro.

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

######################

lol..Waffi, I actually posted this right after Danfo and Pokey responded to you ...however it does apply to all three of una make una stop or create a face me I face you thread/ a thread in R & R and thrash each other there .

Just asking that you respect the other people who dont care for this and come to the thread only to find it a mud sling.

You are grown men and if una go fight we cant stop you guys but please create a thread some other place title it appropriately and sling each other all you want - we would not come there , this is the team season's thread for crying out loud and you guys have turned it to a mud slinging thread.

In addition you be admin o waffi abi ? If we cant apple to you guys to stop we can at least appeal to you guys to fight in another thread abeg.

Na waya o ...


Ask the them first. They started it when they entered this thread with the intention of trolling and seeking to make problems.

They came looking for palavar, na palavar dem go get. I will not not be pulling a punch so long as they make any remark towards me.

If these guys think it is alright to come here trolling our thread and insulting me cos I stepped up to their foul behaviour, they got another thing coming. I will fight back and I shall give no quarter cos I expect no quarter.

I reserve my complete and total right to retaliate.


Really ? Ok o make three of una continue and enjoy una selves, make una no stop o , shame on you 3 if una ever stop . :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

FYI Waffi just in case you dont know Pokey already opened a thread in Face to face saying he wants to fight.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13978
Wah wah wah wah! 59 year old man crying like an 11 year old pimpled faced child. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

######################

lol..Waffi, I actually posted this right after Danfo and Pokey responded to you ...however it does apply to all three of una make una stop or create a face me I face you thread/ a thread in R & R and thrash each other there .

Just asking that you respect the other people who dont care for this and come to the thread only to find it a mud sling.

You are grown men and if una go fight we cant stop you guys but please create a thread some other place title it appropriately and sling each other all you want - we would not come there , this is the team season's thread for crying out loud and you guys have turned it to a mud slinging thread.

In addition you be admin o waffi abi ? If we cant apple to you guys to stop we can at least appeal to you guys to fight in another thread abeg.

Na waya o ...


Ask the them first. They started it when they entered this thread with the intention of trolling and seeking to make problems.

They came looking for palavar, na palavar dem go get. I will not not be pulling a punch so long as they make any remark towards me.

If these guys think it is alright to come here trolling our thread and insulting me cos I stepped up to their foul behaviour, they got another thing coming. I will fight back and I shall give no quarter cos I expect no quarter.

I reserve my complete and total right to retaliate.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 14380
danfo driver wrote:
Good morning, Waffiman. I apologize for my tardy response. It was quite a hectic day, yesterday, as I have been... well... LAWYERING. :D :taunt:

Sir, I will urge you to keep your responses to this tribunal on point. Lest you forget, Sir, you have been charged with war crimes. This is very serious! Do you want to go the rest of your life being known as a war criminal? A short one at that? This will put you in the midst of bad company. Short men who have been convicted of war crimes. I have completed my research on "short war criminals" on wikipedia and here, Sir, is a laundry list of criminals, with whom you risk association:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... _criminals

I implore you to take this matter seriously and respond to the allegations against you: Why are you a natural born liar? Why did you lie about transfers incoming and outgoing at Arsenal? Why do you claim to know things that you have no clue about? Please, respond to this inquiry Sir. A liar is a thief and we are hopeful that we can cure you of this rabid illness before you descend into thievery.

That said, please, find my response to your irrelevant inquiry below:

Waffiman wrote:
What do you call a lying lawyer who never went to law school lawyer at the bottom of a lake?

A good start.


"A lying lawyer who never went to law school" - some would call this an oxymoron, while others will call it an antithesis. If he never went to laws school, he cannot be a "lawyer." :lol:

"Lawyer at the bottom of a lake" - It depends. Either a lawyer who has drowned or a lawyer who is engaging in the water sport of diving.

Quote:
Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school?


Yes Sir.

Quote:
I noticed you edited certain parts of my words. Why? I must have touched a raw nerve. So you remove the bits that hurt whilst leaving the bits you want to respond to. I do not not bother with your posts, I hardly read them. I just treat them with the massive contempt I have for a dreg of society like you. I am not sorry about anything I write about you. I do it because I have come to the firm conclusion you are what I write.


Because, either there was nothing to respond to or its not worth responding to. Take the above quote: "Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school." That questions had no depth and isnt worth responding to. Mt response is "Yes, Sir." But what was the point of the question? and what is the point of my response? A question like that should be a prelude to another more in-depth question or at the very least, an attack. So, when your questions are shallow, I ignore them.

Quote:
Your attempts below only goes further as evidence that you were lying here when you said you were attending a posh law school. You never went to law school, you do not even know your way to school, let alone show any type of discipline and character that can take you to your lying destination.


Now, Sir, this part of your post should have immediately come after the first question: "Do you remember when as Kaycee2g he famously told of his posh law school." This would not only have made sure that your communication flowed better; but it will help the reader understand why your first sentence was necessary.

As for the highlighted portion. Sir, this is a very important part for me. A young person like me can one day learn discipline and character. However, someone of your age, Sir, a 59 year old who has failed to pick up discipline and character all his life, how and when are you going to learn it? At 59 you are undisciplined, you are crass, you are vulgar, you tell lies, you put yourself on a pedestal of knowledge when frankly, you have zero knowledge of what is going on inside Arsenal. At 59 Sir, I put it to you that there is no chance that you will improve. Often, we have been told that a "fool at 40 is a fool forever." Sir, that was 19 years ago!

Quote:
No law school will take you, you are lying scum and you know it. Apart from the fact that you display the intelligence of a sheep, you are uncouth, ill-mannered and a Neanderthal. You live in a hovel below hood rats, how can an imbecile like you be law school material.


Sir, the likes of Frank Ragano, F. Lee Bailery, Roy Cohn, Michael Cohen and Mike Nifong, just to name a few all attended law school. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: quite a large number of imbeciles are admitted to law school, Sir. :lol:

Quote:
Now tell us the truth, are you still in law school? :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Again, Sir, this is a question that should have come after the first sentence you wrote regarding law school. You have to learn sentence structure, Sir. I know that as a low level accountant in London, all your career, you were only used to crunching numbers. :lol: But if you had learned to write properly, you may have ascended further in your field, Sir.

Quote:
Look at you, a tribalist, vile and foul person. Despite many attempts to train you into a decent human in this forum, we have all failed. No improvement at all to your sad person and existence.


Sir, Fela once sang a song "teacher don't teach me nonsense." I find it hard to believe that a 59 year old, who lacks home training and clearly raised on the streets in Warri can "train" a sewer rat, not to speak of training another human being. There is a disease, Sir, which is called verminity. I have done quite a lot of research on it, Sir. In fact, I reviewed some websites through google, which speak quite a lot on the disease. Its cause and symptoms. I implore you, Sir, to search the pages of google and seek help.

Quote:
I made a mistake ignoring you all these years, I should have known, you do not ignore someone with a problem like you. You look to eliminate the problem because your type of problem is beyond prayers. Have a look at this:


I am happy you have agreed, after all these years, to face your accusers! This is commendable and it shows that you have decided to move in the right direction, in a life, which frankly hasnt been the best. For years, you refused to speak on your accusations. You hid behind your position on CE and used your friends in power to try to cover for you and murder your accusers! May their souls rest in peace. Yes, Sir! You are a liar and you are also a murderer! And As you stand here, accused of these war crimes, we will get to the bottom of it.

I want us to concentrate first on (1) Why you lie to Arsenal fans. Thereafter, we will speak on (2) why have you used your power to murder several CE monikers, including Mr. Kaycee2g and multiple others. I have a list here and I am going to confront you Sir. But please, lets concentrate on the first accusations-- your pathological lies.

Quote:
You see, I am not the only one who see your sad problematic life. The difference is, I will not piss down your throat if your heart is on fire.


Sir, I have heard of a sexual pleasure known as golden shower. I did cursory research on google and the definition of "golden shower" is "Golden shower is slang for the practice of urinating on another person for sexual pleasure, as part of urolagnia." Sir, I am not one who dabbles in, or enjoys, sexual games with men. It seems this is an area, in which you are not only very experienced but an area that you champion! It is true that there has been rumors on cybereagles about your Sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle and the true reason you visit Nigeria frequently. In fact, I put it to you Sir that you visit Nigeria to hide your illicit behavior. You have been banned from Enerhe, Effurun and Agbasa due to your constant visits to illicit establishment where you are devoured by men. The last time you were in Warri, you were found in Igbogidi, drugged up to a pulp with no bottom garment laying on the side of the street, just beside a male brothel. You were rushed to the hospital and a swab of your mouth showed concentrated coagulation of male urine.

Your life history is well documented in London and Warri and I will expose you for who you are Sir. I will do it! This is indeed the time for your to come clean, Sir. Come clean about your lies, your murder and your thirst for male urine and male sexual touch. You will come clean, Sir. There is no other option! It is that simple.

I take my leave from this tribunal to gather more evidence against you Sir and I continue to collect more affidavits from CE members. You wouldnt believe the volume of CE members who hate you, Sir. :D

E don do! Haba behave man and discuss football instead of all these personal and can I say childish posts.

You actually contribute well when you stick to football unlike the other guy. Why don’t you stick to that and stop this nonsensical height or private parts measurements.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13978
Look at him! Look at the jaguda fighting and attacking other Arsenal fans. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And you wonder why they all hate you. :taunt: :taunt:


Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
To the verbal combatants here making a mockery of the thread and the fine game abeg make una sheath una swords.

E don do abeg, some of us just want to come here and read about the team, changes etc no read about how big or small another guys brokos be abeg... :evil: :evil: :evil:


Now you complain. No kidding. Where were these sanctimonious sentiments when he and big id1ot were running riot. Why did you not say a thing when he was insulting me?

I am sorry, this has just started. If you don't like it, then you should have stepped in from the outset.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 14380
bepanda wrote:
Santi Cazorla recalled to the Spain National team after an outstanding great season.
Who would have guessed?

Wow!!! :thumbs:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458 ... 484  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group