Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8240
About time ...
Mbappe for Bale and Navas and Isco
kajifu wrote:
Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
bepanda wrote:
About time ...
Mbappe for Bale and Navas and Isco
kajifu wrote:
Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request

May be we should go for him,remember he like Emery his former coach


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Portugal 3 v Switzerland 1.... and someone said xhaka is 55 MP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude no co9me spoil our market price,let Inter come fast,conte is known for buying Junk players.God let this be true as I will take TG rumors than most here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Xhaka to Inter for 55 MP rumours gaining steam..please let them be true.


Strangely, watching him play against Portugal for the Swiss and he is playing well !! why does he play poorly for Arsenal ? Abi the prem pace is too fast for him ?



Are you sure.....first he is supposed to be picking Ronaldo for the second goal but somehow decided to go walk-about(arsenal style) then somehow decided to gift them the third goal.......the earlier Xhaka is out of arsenal the better.




Hmmm na wa for you o, you waited for the game to end and for Xhaka to be the only one on the swiss team to mess up before posting ? all so you could make him look bad ? ..so he fouled Ronaldo for the first free kick goal ?

He lost track of Ronaldo for the second goal ?

and he gifted Ronaldo the third goal ?

Na wa .. I agree he should leave and we will have another scapegoat to blame. It just would not be Xhaka or Ozil.


I do apologise. Xhaka was the man of the match

Please stop am,MOTM for dream?God let Inter and Conte bring the money oooh.Hope Conte is looking at Ozil


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
Borussia Dortmund hope German forward Mario Gotze, 27, will sign a new contract after being linked with a move to Arsenal.Arsenal will sign Mario if they can ship Ozil who Fenerbahce have show interest if he can reduced his wages.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9600
kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Feeling good Freddie's going to be part of the snr team coaching staff - he has major sway with the U23s - so hopefully with a few of them being tapped up - we've put our chess move on. Good move Arsenal - now to the rest which will be killer transfer rumours anyways.
Bould going back to the U23s means he can implement Emery's ideas having had a front seat last season!!!

What does this Bould bring to the teams?


A lot - you've obviously forgotten he used to be a very good coach of a successful U23 team - when he became an asst., he was praised by the players for his defensive drills - AW stopped him from doing those & i don't think Emery has used his expertise in that area.
He knows the EPL & his skills have been wasted by 2 foreign coaches to our detriment.
------------------------------

Thomas Vermaelen praises Steve Bould's impact on Arsenal:
"We work a lot on our defensive play and you can see that with our three clean sheets."

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/a ... 43933.html

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 11236
kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:
About time ...
Mbappe for Bale and Navas and Isco
kajifu wrote:
Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request

May be we should go for him,remember he like Emery his former coach

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8095
Location: Canada
tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Feeling good Freddie's going to be part of the snr team coaching staff - he has major sway with the U23s - so hopefully with a few of them being tapped up - we've put our chess move on. Good move Arsenal - now to the rest which will be killer transfer rumours anyways.
Bould going back to the U23s means he can implement Emery's ideas having had a front seat last season!!!

What does this Bould bring to the teams?


A lot - you've obviously forgotten he used to be a very good coach of a successful U23 team - when he became an asst., he was praised by the players for his defensive drills - AW stopped him from doing those & i don't think Emery has used his expertise in that area.
He knows the EPL & his skills have been wasted by 2 foreign coaches to our detriment.
------------------------------

Thomas Vermaelen praises Steve Bould's impact on Arsenal:
"We work a lot on our defensive play and you can see that with our three clean sheets."

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/a ... 43933.html



Could it be that AW wanted him to improve other skills to become a well rounded coach ? just asking o ?

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 11236
If Xhaka goes to Italy, I expect him to be outrageously fantastic. His biggest problem in England, aside from Arsenal coaches (Wenger/Emery) refusing to "protect him," like how Sarri uses Kante to "protect" Jorginho, is that the football in England does not compliment his style.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8095
Location: Canada
I pray Xhaka leave at least we get whatever money he sells for t add to 40M and lets see what the geniuses we have will do with the largesse.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
bepanda wrote:
About time ...
Mbappe for Bale and Navas and Isco
kajifu wrote:
Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 20, has handed in a transfer request

May be we should go for him,remember he like Emery his former coach

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Just to ask price then when Real come collect we say they price us out


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
danfo driver wrote:
If Xhaka goes to Italy, I expect him to be outrageously fantastic. His biggest problem in England, aside from Arsenal coaches (Wenger/Emery) refusing to "protect him," like how Sarri uses Kante to "protect" Jorginho, is that the football in England does not compliment his style.

So you are saying if he goes is a good business for us?So who will you recommend cheap buy for us?
I was watching how Lyon play city both legs and Barca in first leg of knock out stage.They had some solid players that put in 120%.One playmaker I forget his name,the way he outshine Pep boys and score in that victory in at City.So why is Arsenal not looking for those solid players before they go above our price?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 79556
Location: Earth

one week anniversary :clap: :clap:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
Where is that number 5 from Holland playing club football?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 8095
Location: Canada
kajifu wrote:
Where is that number 5 from Holland playing club football?


# 5 for holland Ake sitting on the bench ?? Bournemouth

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1953
kajifu wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Xhaka to Inter for 55 MP rumours gaining steam..please let them be true.


Strangely, watching him play against Portugal for the Swiss and he is playing well !! why does he play poorly for Arsenal ? Abi the prem pace is too fast for him ?



Are you sure.....first he is supposed to be picking Ronaldo for the second goal but somehow decided to go walk-about(arsenal style) then somehow decided to gift them the third goal.......the earlier Xhaka is out of arsenal the better.




Hmmm na wa for you o, you waited for the game to end and for Xhaka to be the only one on the swiss team to mess up before posting ? all so you could make him look bad ? ..so he fouled Ronaldo for the first free kick goal ?

He lost track of Ronaldo for the second goal ?

and he gifted Ronaldo the third goal ?

Na wa .. I agree he should leave and we will have another scapegoat to blame. It just would not be Xhaka or Ozil.


I do apologise. Xhaka was the man of the match

Please stop am,MOTM for dream?God let Inter and Conte bring the money oooh.Hope Conte is looking at Ozil

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Where is that number 5 from Holland playing club football?


# 5 for holland Ake sitting on the bench ?? Bournemouth

Sorry the guy that play the right back,he was at one time playing as a winger.
The boy get energy sha,we need to go for him,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco, 25, is edging closer to a move to Arsenal from Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang.

My people how good is this guy that we are after and what is he doing in Chinese league if he is that good or is the money?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36303
Arsenal have decided against a move for Saint-Etienne's 18-year-old French defender William Saliba, leaving the door open for Manchester City. (Sun)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 9600
Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Feeling good Freddie's going to be part of the snr team coaching staff - he has major sway with the U23s - so hopefully with a few of them being tapped up - we've put our chess move on. Good move Arsenal - now to the rest which will be killer transfer rumours anyways.
Bould going back to the U23s means he can implement Emery's ideas having had a front seat last season!!!

What does this Bould bring to the teams?


A lot - you've obviously forgotten he used to be a very good coach of a successful U23 team - when he became an asst., he was praised by the players for his defensive drills - AW stopped him from doing those & i don't think Emery has used his expertise in that area.
He knows the EPL & his skills have been wasted by 2 foreign coaches to our detriment.
------------------------------

Thomas Vermaelen praises Steve Bould's impact on Arsenal:
"We work a lot on our defensive play and you can see that with our three clean sheets."

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/a ... 43933.html



Could it be that AW wanted him to improve other skills to become a well rounded coach ? just asking o ?


I doubt it - he'd been our U23 coach b4 moving up & he was implementing AW's policies. AW unlike SAF wasn't the gaffer to give others autonomy. WE needed a defensive specialist then as we do next season.

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1953
Its that time of the year(ticket renewal time) where arsenal is signing almost all players without actually doing it. If arsenal was that serious about signing the said players, they would have already done it. Arsenal knew that Welbeck and Ramsey are leaving when? Almost six months ago and what were they doing all this time. They cant be using lack of resources as an excuse.Its just bad planning. If you know that you are limited resources wise you must start doing your business early before the big dogs start sniffing around. The moment Dortmund knew that Pulisic and Hakimi were leaving, they already started with plans to sign their replacements. That is planning. Ajax already signed replacements for De jong and De Ligt(even though he is not yet officially gone) in Razvan Marin and Lisandro Martinez. That is how you do business when your resources are stretched. All arsenal is doing is just peddling rumors to get fans excited.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 79556
Location: Earth
good bye assnal CE spammers, yall can spam the world football forum ..enjoy...my work is done

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13808
I thought Julio Pleguezuelo and Bramall May have a future at Arsenal. They were part of the released list. Wow.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Its a Goal and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group