Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:05 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:02 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock:
https://kawowo.com/2019/07/02/senegals-cisse-wary-of-uganda-cranes-threat/

Senegal coach Aliou Cisse anticipates a tough clash when his side take on Uganda Cranes in the round of 16 fixture.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:50 pm 

Kabalega, I don become small believer of all the noise you have been making oh. Uganda that I saw against Egypt is no joke, and can beat Senegal. Whats the status of your goalkeeper?

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:11 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
Kabalega, I don become small believer of all the noise you have been making oh. Uganda that I saw against Egypt is no joke, and can beat Senegal. Whats the status of your goalkeeper?

Kabaloser's boys have delivered oh! :scared: Their goalkeeper is good, though he let in one Salah yoroyoro free kick. They should have beaten those useless Egyptians if only they did not suffer from the sub-Saharan problem of terrible finishing. :mad:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Uganda think they have arrived.

Uganda are the latest team at the Africa Cup of Nations to get embroiled in a dispute over payments.

The Cranes are through to the second round after finishing second in a group containing hosts Egypt and DR Congo. But their players boycotted training on Tuesday.

The country’s FA, Fufa, has said the players are trying to “renegotiate” their remuneration.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48857570

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
Uganda think they have arrived.

Uganda are the latest team at the Africa Cup of Nations to get embroiled in a dispute over payments.

The Cranes are through to the second round after finishing second in a group containing hosts Egypt and DR Congo. But their players boycotted training on Tuesday.

The country’s FA, Fufa, has said the players are trying to “renegotiate” their remuneration.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48857570

If they are fighting over bonuses, they have truly arrived! :thumbs: At least in Africa. :mrgreen:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:23 pm 

We need a new team.
When you sabotage your future by not training, you don’t deserve a raise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:27 pm 

metalalloy wrote:

Africa’s best Onyango is OK. :thumbs:
The other goalies are good too! :D

EDIT: "I am medically fit and ready. The previous days to the Egypt match, I had flu. I have improved well," Onyango. :thumbs:

Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm 

ok, a loss incoming( bonus wars leads to being cartooned )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:39 pm 

Senegal go beat them like they stole something.

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 pm 

ohsee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Kabaloser's boys have delivered oh! :scared: Their goalkeeper is good, though he let in one Salah yoroyoro free kick. They should have beaten those useless Egyptians if only they did not suffer from the sub-Saharan problem of terrible finishing. :mad:

Jaja ohsee, Where have you been? Onyango has been Africa's number 1 for a while ...

We need to peel you away from that Canadian AM/FM radio and show you the rest of the internet besides RnR or teenage P0rn sites.... :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:09 pm 

Kabalega wrote:
ohsee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Jaja ohsee, Where have you been? Onyango has been Africa's number 1 for a while ...

We need to peel you away from that Canadian AM/FM radio and show you the rest of the internet besides RnR or teenage P0rn sites.... :taunt: :taunt:

Kabalagger, don't get carried away. He is Kampala's number 1, that is generally agreed. Anywhere else, he might even be number 3421. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:30 pm 

ohsee wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
ohsee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Kabalagger, don't get carried away. He is Kampala's number 1, that is generally agreed. Anywhere else, he might even be number 3421. :lol:

Do you want me to ask 9ja's number 1 to verify your claims? :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:39 am 

This money whahala is just an excuse for when Senegal are done dealing with them and send them packing! They are a better team than our yeye Eagles do!