Requiem for Bielsa…next up Jesse James

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Post by Cristao II »

Embarrassing. Very Embarrassing.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Wanton disregard for the magic of the FA Cup. Decent strength side too. Slowly the media are beginning to question the madness.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Goodness me, anyone watching Newc-Leeds. Absolute madness. Can’t believe much of what Leeds are doing is trained or rehearsed. Reckless at times. Near self-sabotage. Bielsa is going bananas, the whole bunch, on the bench.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

3 points in the bag, but crikey, Bielsa must've kicked both boots, cones and kitbag in the dressing room. Leeds were a mess in the second-half. 14 shy of the safety securing 40-points mark, 'tis unlikely they'll be relegated, but highly likely they'll be in a pseudo-relegation battle, with the dogs of that dogfight all but already doomed. Yesterday there midfield was non-existent, on countless occasions, Fabian Schaar strode out of Newcastle's backline like the second coming of Phillipe Albert, carrying the ball like a feint and dash quarterback. Unopposed. Leeds were lucky, very lucky.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The window widens it’s aperture in the cuckoo’s nest. End times?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It has been coming.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...when this man came on the scene of the english football some here were touting him as good for the SE. Even with better well paid pros he's slumping.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:38 pm ...when this man came on the scene of the english football some here were touting him as good for the SE. Even with better well paid pros he's slumping.

Arsenal lost 5-0 to Man City. Please sit down and be quiet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:48 am
mcal wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:38 pm ...when this man came on the scene of the english football some here were touting him as good for the SE. Even with better well paid pros he's slumping.

...Arteta for SE :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:23 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:48 am

...Arteta for SE :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
First, your white daddy, ****, was fired! Now your beloved club getting smashed 5-0. Your existence is a humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Coach wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:14 pm The window widens it’s aperture in the cuckoo’s nest. End times?
He's done it in the Championship who gives a damn about the PRem?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bielsa is looking like he is on a one way ticket outta town

Wha choo looking at?!
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:16 pm Bielsa is looking like he is on a one way ticket outta town
He may be ok as an international manager but As a club manager, this guy is so overrated.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

The godfather has left Leeds by mutual consent
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:00 am The godfather has left Leeds by mutual consent
Good choice. He would have relegated them.

The next step is to sack their director of football, Victor Orta. Very passionate man, who clearly loves their club, but he is a horrible director of football. The day he spent 30 million on Rodrigo, I knew he was worthless. And then his inability to find a proper goalkeeper, having been given 4 chances to get it right... he ended up with that mumu looking boy, Meslier. :lol: :lol: :lol:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Pinnick should employ Bielsa.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

fabio wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:25 am Pinnick should employ Bielsa.
The only way for 9ja Eagles to finally beat Argentina. :thumbs:
The problem is the NFF would drive Bielsa crazy and vice versa.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I have some sympathy for the guy. Leeds will get relegated. I see some of their fans are calling the guy a stubborn poor manager. Ok o!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

benteke wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:00 am The godfather has left Leeds by mutual consent
...I always admire that man the way he squats during a match, makes my knee hurt.
But the players failed him as was other fired managers, example Ole, his former side still slumping.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:20 am
Good choice. He would have relegated them.

The next step is to sack their director of football, Victor Orta. Very passionate man, who clearly loves their club, but he is a horrible director of football. The day he spent 30 million on Rodrigo, I knew he was worthless. And then his inability to find a proper goalkeeper, having been given 4 chances to get it right... he ended up with that mumu looking boy, Meslier. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think he is the worst goalie in the league.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

fabio wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:25 am Pinnick should employ Bielsa.
Our players will collapse on the pitch, Iwobi that cannot last 60 minutes will come and press under African sun? By the 13th minute, they need 7 stretchers to carry our players out :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:47 pm I have some sympathy for the guy. Leeds will get relegated. I see some of their fans are calling the guy a stubborn poor manager. Ok o!
lol . is that a lie? is he not stubborn? Are they supposed to keep their mouth shut or lie because the man saved them? Only Spurs fans (in relation to Levy) and Nigerians keep their mouth shut and lie to themselves in the face of the obvious. Speaking the truth does not mean you hate someone or that you are trying to disrespect them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 pm
...I always admire that man the way he squats during a match, makes my knee hurt.
But the players failed him as was other fired managers, example Ole, his former side still slumping.
The players did not fail him. One of the things I have noticed about you on this forum is that you are poorly educated about the things you speak about. Your knowledge is severely lacking.

Leeds are where they are PRIMARILY because of injuries. Players cannot play if they are injured, in case you dont know.

The SECONDARY problem is Victor Orta and his poor ability as a director of football. Look at his purchases, even Dan James, they spend tens of millions for that one.

Finally, due to Bielsa's ability to raise the game of certain players, Leeds actually have a team of several division 2 and division 3 players! no kidding! :lol: Do you know Luke Ayling? The division 4 player who is playing outrageously above his capacity? Or Division 2 Suart Dallas and Liam Cooper and Klich? Or is it that division 3 child, Gelhardt, they just bought from Wigan last year who is leeding their line? :rotf: :rotf: This is not playstation. Players cannot give what they dont have.

Instead of Orta to help hide those issues the div 2,3 and 4 players have. He was spending money on summerville, Messlier, Firpo and Rodrigo. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: All these while their top striker was that horrid sh11t player, Patrick Bamford. :rotf: