Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=288696
Page 1 of 14

Author:  Coach [ Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Bielsa signing up for the Greatest Show on Earth
Leeds United are in advanced talks with Marcelo Bielsa over becoming the club's new head coach, Sky Sports News understands.



The Argentine is currently unemployed, having been sacked by French side Lille in December after he was briefly suspended by the club following a poor run of results.

Leeds dismissed Paul Heckingbottom last week and managing director Angus Kinnear has since joined director of football Victor Orta in travelling to South America to meet
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ch-vacancy


That’s right, the Championship, 8oz gloves, 46 rounds, 3 games a week. Winter break? No need, midweek, wetter the better. Under soil heating? For what! More icing that a fat bride’s wedding cake. How d’you like your 50/50s? Studs up and socks rolled down. Shin pads paper thin. Could’ve gone anywhere in the world, Real Madrid shopping for a gaffer, Chelsea in the hunt...no bother. Yorkshire, knee high grass, ale darker than Emile Heskey. Bitter? Too bloody right, type to make a lemon look like a jolly rancher.

Author:  balo [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

That's where crazy money is. He should go make some.

Couldn't believe that Sarri was just on 1.5M annualy.

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Leeds still exists?

Author:  Coach [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

:clap: ^Home of the brave. Elland Road aka the Garrison. Do Leeds still exist? Not’arf! Leviathan of the biggest league. No surprises whatsoever Bielsa took no interest in Chelsea or Madrid. No comparison. 46 rounds, black and white footage, where’s the ref, at the bar sipping a tumbler-full. Tipple? Bombardier or Old Spedkled Hen. Proper bevvy. :clap: :clap:

Author:  balo [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Coach wrote:
:clap: ^Home of the brave. Elland Road aka the Garrison. Do Leeds still exist? Not’arf! Leviathan of the biggest league. No surprises whatsoever Bielsa took no interest in Chelsea or Madrid. No comparison. 46 rounds, black and white footage, where’s the ref, at the bar sipping a tumbler-full. Tipple? Bombardier or Old Spedkled Hen. Proper bevvy. :clap: :clap:



Do those team know he exists?
Big 'Ol Leeds is where it's at!!

Author:  kalani JR [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

balo wrote:
Coach wrote:
:clap: ^Home of the brave. Elland Road aka the Garrison. Do Leeds still exist? Not’arf! Leviathan of the biggest league. No surprises whatsoever Bielsa took no interest in Chelsea or Madrid. No comparison. 46 rounds, black and white footage, where’s the ref, at the bar sipping a tumbler-full. Tipple? Bombardier or Old Spedkled Hen. Proper bevvy. :clap: :clap:



Do those team know he exists?
Big 'Ol Leeds is where it's at!!


Of course they do, everyone loves Bielsa - just the other day Pep was singing his praises, saying he can't wait.

Author:  balo [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

kalani JR wrote:
balo wrote:
Coach wrote:
:clap: ^Home of the brave. Elland Road aka the Garrison. Do Leeds still exist? Not’arf! Leviathan of the biggest league. No surprises whatsoever Bielsa took no interest in Chelsea or Madrid. No comparison. 46 rounds, black and white footage, where’s the ref, at the bar sipping a tumbler-full. Tipple? Bombardier or Old Spedkled Hen. Proper bevvy. :clap: :clap:



Do those team know he exists?
Big 'Ol Leeds is where it's at!!


Of course they do, everyone loves Bielsa - just the other day Pep was singing his praises, saying he can't wait.



Are they interested in making him their coach though?

Author:  Coach [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

^Non-starter! No contest! Elland Road, 46 rounder, Yorkshire derbies...two words, are you man enough, big and bad enough, are you gonna let them shoot you down! Most competitive league on the planet, pound for pound TBL. Bielsa wants to prove his pudding, ain’t no cake till you’ve put the mix in a proper oven. No surprises Prof Pulis stepped down a division and in doing so, stepped up to Mount Olympus with the Gods.

Author:  Coach [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Guess who’s in it to win it next season? You guessed it,back once again for the renegade master, D4 damager, power to the people...season? Autumn. Forecast? Wind, rain. Sun? Not a drop of. Is it any wonder Bielsa wants in? Wants to prove himself where it matters. The Britannia.

Author:  kalani JR [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Coach wrote:
^Non-starter! No contest! Elland Road, 46 rounder, Yorkshire derbies...two words, are you man enough, big and bad enough, are you gonna let them shoot you down! Most competitive league on the planet, pound for pound TBL. Bielsa wants to prove his pudding, ain’t no cake till you’ve put the mix in a proper oven. No surprises Prof Pulis stepped down a division and in doing so, stepped up to Mount Olympus with the Gods.



Very well said, I would like to announce here that I would be boycotting the premier league next season in order to focus my attention on the true pantheon of football. There is a reason why it is called the Championship. The great Saint Tony of Newport and his chief gladiator, Grant Leadbitter are here to give us the authentic football experience our fathers told us about when men were men.

Author:  tfco [ Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

What MB is doing with Leeds is amazing
They spanked Stoke last week and Frankie Lampard's Derby yesterday

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Author:  tfco [ Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL





5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Author:  pajimoh [ Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

A coach like MB meets newbie like Lampard, there can only be one outcome

Author:  Coach [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Rocky Balbielsa soaking up haymakers at the Liberty stadium last night. Swansea were good value, worked the body nicely and popped snappy tights at the head in timely fashion. Bloody nosed and puffy faced, Leeds scrambled away with a point and by George were they grateful. As has been said many times over, the Championship is the most difficult division in all football. Three games in a week over Xmas...and then proclaim, my God how great thou art.

Author:  Ayo Akinfe [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Watch Bielsa top this league with differenmce of about 20 points. He is simply too many classes above anyone else he will face.

Last night, three of Beilsa's five defenders were injured, hence the draw. Swansea would have got beaten easily had Bielsa had his full complement of players present.

Author:  fabio [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Watch Bielsa top this league with differenmce of about 20 points. He is simply too many classes above anyone else he will face.

Last night, three of Beilsa's five defenders were injured, hence the draw. Swansea would have got beaten easily had Bielsa had his full complement of players present.

Humility is a good... Remember the last time Leeds were in the play offs and your response to Waffiman....

Author:  pajimoh [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Watch Bielsa top this league with differenmce of about 20 points. He is simply too many classes above anyone else he will face.

Last night, three of Beilsa's five defenders were injured, hence the draw. Swansea would have got beaten easily had Bielsa had his full complement of players present.

wAyo you should know injuries are part and parcel of the game. Even with injuries Bielsa could still win games just as he could lose with a healthy squad

Author:  cchinukw [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Watch Bielsa top this league with differenmce of about 20 points. He is simply too many classes above anyone else he will face.

Last night, three of Beilsa's five defenders were injured, hence the draw. Swansea would have got beaten easily had Bielsa had his full complement of players present.

He didn't exactly set Ligue 1 alight.

We shall see.

Author:  kalani JR [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Coach wrote:
Rocky Balbielsa soaking up haymakers at the Liberty stadium last night. Swansea were good value, worked the body nicely and popped snappy tights at the head in timely fashion. Bloody nosed and puffy faced, Leeds scrambled away with a point and by George were they grateful. As has been said many times over, the Championship is the most difficult division in all football. Three games in a week over Xmas...and then proclaim, my God how great thou art.


Let us not forget that next week has the true clash of titans, El Guardfather vs. our Lord and saviour St. Anthony Pulis when Leeds face Boro. English football has never been so blessed.

Author:  Cristao II [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

I wonder how Poch and Spurs would fare versus Bielsa and Leeds... The student or the master

Author:  Coach [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

@K Jr, Leeds vs Boro, the Master vs the Professional Professor of the Sciences, certainly one for the “where were you when” list. A clash of two of the game’s greats, two of the biggest and most influential names in the sport. Bielsa fathered the art, Antonius Caesar redefined it. A gladiatorial contest, a battle of gods atop mount Olympus. Has football in its entirety ever been so blessed?

Author:  kajifu [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Cristao II wrote:
I wonder how Poch and Spurs would fare versus Bielsa and Leeds... The student or the master

Lol Spurs will beat them like there is no tomorrow.

Author:  kalani JR [ Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bielsa AKA The Guardfather set to join TBL

Cristao II wrote:
I wonder how Poch and Spurs would fare versus Bielsa and Leeds... The student or the master


Poch is barely a student, more like a summer school kid stuck in remedial classes.

Page 1 of 14 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/