Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads

Post by tfco »

Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Alategun wrote:Manchester supporters are wired United. How can u hate a club more than u love your club. A result against City would have helped your cause for top 4 but u cheered City’s win against U. I don’t get that. Liverpool fans cheered for Liverpool on the final day when a loss against Blackburn would have helped Blackburn win the league. Granted we beat Blackburn and they Blackburn still won the league (becauseMan United didn’t win), but still we never cheered for our teams to lose.
Different dynamics. They hate Liverpool more than City. Number of league titles rivalry
..and yet, the non-wired Liverpool fans were cheering on United against City

they also cheered Everton against City.

But let's not allow facts to get in the way of a good story...

U do not get it, do you? We cheered them because a win for them gives us an edge. We didn’t cheer them because we love or hate them. We cheered them because we love our own team. You guys cheered City against the interest of your own team. Means you hate Liverpool more than u love your team. Top 4 was at stake for u
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so that is the one_and_only_time you will cheer United? Thank you

lemme explain this...if United fails for Top 4, it means the Glazers will not get UCL money
it forces them to spend money on players, so we can get into UCL and also compete for the EPL
we have a new manager
getting into Top 4 would mean keeping the status quo of deadwood at United

conclusion - i wanted us to lose against City.. It is a bigger bonus that it prevents Liverpool from winning the Prem
I have never and will never cheer for my team to lose. It does not matter to me what is at stake. I love Messi taya but I root for Liverpool on Wednesday and Tuesday next week. Probably the only time I will cheer against Barcelona.
enjoy 2nd place

we will enjoy Thursdays

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Alategun wrote:Manchester supporters are wired United. How can u hate a club more than u love your club. A result against City would have helped your cause for top 4 but u cheered City’s win against U. I don’t get that. Liverpool fans cheered for Liverpool on the final day when a loss against Blackburn would have helped Blackburn win the league. Granted we beat Blackburn and they Blackburn still won the league (becauseMan United didn’t win), but still we never cheered for our teams to lose.
Different dynamics. They hate Liverpool more than City. Number of league titles rivalry
..and yet, the non-wired Liverpool fans were cheering on United against City

they also cheered Everton against City.

But let's not allow facts to get in the way of a good story...

U do not get it, do you? We cheered them because a win for them gives us an edge. We didn’t cheer them because we love or hate them. We cheered them because we love our own team. You guys cheered City against the interest of your own team. Means you hate Liverpool more than u love your team. Top 4 was at stake for u
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so that is the one_and_only_time you will cheer United? Thank you

lemme explain this...if United fails for Top 4, it means the Glazers will not get UCL money
it forces them to spend money on players, so we can get into UCL and also compete for the EPL
we have a new manager
getting into Top 4 would mean keeping the status quo of deadwood at United

conclusion - i wanted us to lose against City.. It is a bigger bonus that it prevents Liverpool from winning the Prem
I have never and will never cheer for my team to lose. It does not matter to me what is at stake. I love Messi taya but I root for Liverpool on Wednesday and Tuesday next week. Probably the only time I will cheer against Barcelona.
enjoy 2nd place

we will enjoy Thursdays
KPOM KPAM KPIM KPEK KWEM! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Animals! and these bas*ards wonder why everyone hates them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... ntain.html
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Really tough game tonight against the best team in Europe by a mile, and the one team I had hoped to avoid until the final...

But there are possibilities in the way Barca play and the qualities LFC has; true test of how far the Jurgen Klopp project has come.

Nervous, but excited at the same time...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:Really tough game tonight against the best team in Europe by a mile, and the one team I had hoped to avoid until the final...

But there are possibilities in the way Barca play and the qualities LFC has; true test of how far the Jurgen Klopp project has come.

It should be a great game, and i hope Liverpool wins bcos una don suffer for too long, however, the prospect of a Barca- Ajax final is mouth watering.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:Really tough game tonight against the best team in Europe by a mile, and the one team I had hoped to avoid until the final...

It should be a great game, and i hope Liverpool wins bcos una don suffer for too long, however, the prospect of a Barca- Ajax final is mouth watering.
My bros, I am hoping for a Liverpool win, but I know that impossible is something :D . I have sacrificed many chickens and goats for this game, but I hear Barca fans are sacrificing elephants even though they don't have to. :D So I will just siddon dey look what I hope is a good game, and not give myself hypertension. :D
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohsee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

My bros, I am hoping for a Liverpool win, but I know that impossible is something :D . I have sacrificed many chickens and goats for this game, but I hear Barca fans are sacrificing elephants even though they don't have to. :D So I will just siddon dey look what I hope is a good game, and not give myself hypertension. :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah.

Subs: Mignolet, Lovren, Firmino, Henderson, Shaqiri, Origi, Alexander-Arnold.

Gonna be highly tactical. Keep it tight and hopefully sneak a win. At work so won’t be part of the live chats. We go again! YNWA....
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ategun go blow though Lilypool yansh tonight :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Lineup shows both sides starting cautiously.

LFC with Gomez at RB and Keita in wide midfield-left. Effectively a 4-4-2 to match Valverde's default tactics...

Barca with Vidal in CM rather than Arthur, and Coutinho rather than Dembele...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

to me this match nah 50-50
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:to me this match nah 50-50
Brother Bigpokey with Messi give it 59-41 oooh,plus Barca playing at home.
Hope Liverpool do them film trick to hand Barca first home beat down in CL since 2013.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:Lineup shows both sides starting cautiously.

LFC with Gomez at RB and Keita in wide midfield-left. Effectively a 4-4-2 to match Valverde's default tactics...

Barca with Vidal in CM rather than Arthur, and Coutinho rather than Dembele...
Liverpool need to put pressure get an away goal and then play on the counter.Dont give away early goal.Just try to unsettle barca and get the first goal.
If Barca play like they did against Manu they will be beat silly.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

metalalloy wrote:

Liverpool vs Ajax final will be the real deal,both teams don suffer for too long.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Rumblings in the cosmos, can’t help but feel something special is on the horizon. VAR, prominent role and a nyash fully opened. Cheeky punt on a red card. The advent of the dot.com Bookies, has changed the game entirely, can put a pretty penny on any in-game event these day. Suarez or Salah booked for diving, double it to a red, quids in. Two words, Jim Milner. Meaning what? Keep watching.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

A chelsea fan proudly rooting for Barca.
I hope that Messi will reach his 600th goal today with at least 2 goals. :clap: :clap: :clap:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Any link please
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Na wa ooh I dey shake when no be beloved dey play
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Is that not a PK?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

uefalona gets away with a stone cold foul ..that should be a pk for pool
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

eyan wrote:Any link please
Several links on

www.mygoaltv.com
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kajifu
Eaglet