Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ekorian wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:This is what United fans have been reduced to. Cheering on their noisy neighbours. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What a fall from grace.
Would you rather them cheer on the loud mouth Liverfool?
They should cheer their own team. Simple. I accept there's nothing to cheer about but still. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then you don't understand the passion and the history behind the hatred for Liverpool
Oh I understand it very well and I find it pathetic. A bit like okobioko or whatever he calls himself these days. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

10 point lead
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote:This is what United fans have been reduced to. Cheering on their noisy neighbours. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What a fall from grace.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

What a fall from grace.
They should cheer their own team. Simple. I accept there's nothing to cheer about but still. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then you don't understand the passion and the history behind the hatred for Liverpool
Oh I understand it very well and I find it pathetic. A bit like okobioko or whatever he calls himself these days. :D
How does it feel to know that you will NEVER see your club win the league in your lifetime! NEVER? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

What a fall from grace.
How does it feel to know that you will NEVER see your club win the league in your lifetime! NEVER? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This rat. I've seen Liverpool win the league in my lifetime. We're not all know-nothings in our 20s like you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

What a fall from grace.
This rat. I've seen Liverpool win the league in my lifetime. We're not all know-nothings in our 20s like you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You will never see Liverpool in the league in your life time! Take that to the bank! okay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

What a funny rat. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:What a funny rat. :D
Today pain you sha! You thought Burnley will do it for una? Shey? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
Today pain you sha! You thought Burnley will do it for una? Shey? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How's Mon Generale's knee? :(
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
How's Mon Generale's knee? :(
I don't know. The physio will determine the extent of his injury.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Manchester supporters are wired United. How can u hate a club more than u love your club. A result against City would have helped your cause for top 4 but u cheered City’s win against U. I don’t get that. Liverpool fans cheered for Liverpool on the final day when a loss against Blackburn would have helped Blackburn win the league. Granted we beat Blackburn and they Blackburn still won the league (becauseMan United didn’t win), but still we never cheered for our teams to lose.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Alategun wrote:Manchester supporters are wired United. How can u hate a club more than u love your club. A result against City would have helped your cause for top 4 but u cheered City’s win against U. I don’t get that. Liverpool fans cheered for Liverpool on the final day when a loss against Blackburn would have helped Blackburn win the league. Granted we beat Blackburn and they Blackburn still won the league (becauseMan United didn’t win), but still we never cheered for our teams to lose.
Different dynamics. They hate Liverpool more than City. Number of league titles rivalry
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:
Alategun wrote:Manchester supporters are wired United. How can u hate a club more than u love your club. A result against City would have helped your cause for top 4 but u cheered City’s win against U. I don’t get that. Liverpool fans cheered for Liverpool on the final day when a loss against Blackburn would have helped Blackburn win the league. Granted we beat Blackburn and they Blackburn still won the league (becauseMan United didn’t win), but still we never cheered for our teams to lose.
Different dynamics. They hate Liverpool more than City. Number of league titles rivalry
..and yet, the non-wired Liverpool fans were cheering on United against City

they also cheered Everton against City.

But let's not allow facts to get in the way of a good story...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

U do not get it, do you? We cheered them because a win for them gives us an edge. We didn’t cheer them because we love or hate them. We cheered them because we love our own team. You guys cheered City against the interest of your own team. Means you hate Liverpool more than u love your team. Top 4 was at stake for u
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Alategun wrote:U do not get it, do you? We cheered them because a win for them gives us an edge. We didn’t cheer them because we love or hate them. We cheered them because we love our own team. You guys cheered City against the interest of your own team. Means you hate Liverpool more than u love your team. Top 4 was at stake for u
He's a copy and paste internet fan. He won't get it.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

U do not get it, do you? We cheered them because a win for them gives us an edge. We didn’t cheer them because we love or hate them. We cheered them because we love our own team. You guys cheered City against the interest of your own team. Means you hate Liverpool more than u love your team. Top 4 was at stake for u
it is you who do not get it.

They knocked you "off your perch" and they are determined to make sure that you never ever ever get back on that perch. Do you know why? Because they love their club so much. Thats what you do not understand. :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:They knocked you "off your perch" and they are determined to make sure that you never ever ever get back on that perch. Do you know why? Because they love their club so much. Thats what you do not understand. :lol: :lol:
They're doing a great job of making sure Liverpool never get back on their perch by being 26 points behind them. Sit down. :lol: :lol: The point is they have their own worries with Ole at the wheel after the man you adore left the club in ruin. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so that is the one_and_only_time you will cheer United? Thank you

lemme explain this...if United fails for Top 4, it means the Glazers will not get UCL money
it forces them to spend money on players, so we can get into UCL and also compete for the EPL
we have a new manager
getting into Top 4 would mean keeping the status quo of deadwood at United

conclusion - i wanted us to lose against City.. It is a bigger bonus that it prevents Liverpool from winning the Prem

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

tfco wrote:
Alategun wrote:
tfco wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so that is the one_and_only_time you will cheer United? Thank you

lemme explain this...if United fails for Top 4, it means the Glazers will not get UCL money
it forces them to spend money on players, so we can get into UCL and also compete for the EPL
we have a new manager
getting into Top 4 would mean keeping the status quo of deadwood at United

conclusion - i wanted us to lose against City.. It is a bigger bonus that it prevents Liverpool from winning the Prem
I have never and will never cheer for my team to lose. It does not matter to me what is at stake. I love Messi taya but I root for Liverpool on Wednesday and Tuesday next week. Probably the only time I will cheer against Barcelona.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:They knocked you "off your perch" and they are determined to make sure that you never ever ever get back on that perch. Do you know why? Because they love their club so much. Thats what you do not understand. :lol: :lol:
They're doing a great job of making sure Liverpool never get back on their perch by being 26 points behind them. Sit down. :lol: :lol: The point is they have their own worries with Ole at the wheel after the man you adore left the club in ruin. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You cant be this dumb! eh eh! You really cant be this dumb :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The point is they have won more titles than you have and they will make sure you will NEVER add another title, ever again. That is what Fergie meant when he said he wanted to knock your assss "off your perch"

Liverpool will NEVER reach United's level, Never! Not in your wretched lifetime. :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
You cant be this dumb! eh eh! You really cant be this dumb :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The point is they have won more titles than you have and they will make sure you will NEVER add another title, ever again. That is what Fergie meant when he said he wanted to knock your assss "off your perch"

Liverpool will NEVER reach United's level, Never! Not in your wretched lifetime. :lol:
The runt of the litter get mouth. :rotf: :rotf:

Man United have "made sure" Liverpool don't win the title by failing to defeat them and HOPING City earn more points than them? :rotf: :rotf: You truly are as a dumb as a rock. Find a new username, oya!! :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Na wa oooh,
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Na wa oooh,
na so we see am oh! they are unravelling :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: