Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 2018/19 season + Game Threads

Post by danfo driver »

FATHER TIKO wrote:Kudos to Herr Klopp for making this season this exciting... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Now Senor Guardiola knows he won't simply 'walk' the EPL like 2017/18 season...

Given that Klopp ate up a 25 pts deficit in one calendar year...
I wager 2019/20 would be even tougher...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

easy to "eat" when you spend:

90 million on one defender,
80 million on one midfielder
65 million on a defensive midfielder
70 million on a goalkeeper

give me that money and i will "eat' too. the difference is, unlike KLOPP the loser, i would have won the league
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

you will never see your club win the league! NEVER! mark it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

RUNNER UP TROPHY! WE GO AGAIN :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:Congrats to Man City.

We go again next season...
Congrats to City. A phenomenal achievement by both sides to reach those points tallies.

Draws are just terrible. To think Liverpool only lost 1 PL game all season versus Man C's 4 and still lost the title to them.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
They went again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Loserf00ls!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

yeye, come back o

it's only half time

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
balo wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

yeye, come back o

it's only half time
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I expect the coward to cower today, waiting and hoping for Tottenham to allow him rear his ugly head. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

The YeyeMan wrote: The mistake you and your master made was thinking the game was over. It was only half time. I show up after the game. You make noise during it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is it too early to celebrate Razza

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
...ain't easy being 2nd. Some will kill to be there :clap: :clap:
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

It’s been a great premier league season. The only game that comes to mind for me is city away. That ball not crossing the line by 1 inch. My mate and I actually felt we we playing to open after we equalized. Felt we should go back to 433 as we switched to 4231 before we scored the goal. Seconds after that city scored. So for me that is the only regret. People will point to the draws but you can’t win all the games. 97 points is an incredible tally. You just have to credit City. They are very deep and probably will buy more players. Looking forward to next season. But June 1 first. We go again. YNWA...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Alategun wrote:It’s been a great premier league season. The only game that comes to mind for me is city away. That ball not crossing the line by 1 inch. My mate and I actually felt we we playing to open after we equalized. Felt we should go back to 433 as we switched to 4231 before we scored the goal. Seconds after that city scored. So for me that is the only regret. People will point to the draws but you can’t win all the games. 97 points is an incredible tally. You just have to credit City. They are very deep and probably will buy more players. Looking forward to next season. But June 1 first. We go again. YNWA...

The closest thing I would have to a regret would be the Leicester game at home..But City are worthy champions and we look forward to next season...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

balo wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:Congrats to Man City.

We go again next season...
Congrats to City. A phenomenal achievement by both sides to reach those points tallies.

Draws are just terrible. To think Liverpool only lost 1 PL game all season versus Man C's 4 and still lost the title to them.
Fine margins. Klopp will strengthen the side again this summer to find that marginal gain to make the difference. It'll be up to Liverpool to stop City winning three leagues in a row given the abject state of the other teams - minus Spurs.
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Sun May 12, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
Alategun wrote:It’s been a great premier league season. The only game that comes to mind for me is city away. That ball not crossing the line by 1 inch. My mate and I actually felt we we playing to open after we equalized. Felt we should go back to 433 as we switched to 4231 before we scored the goal. Seconds after that city scored. So for me that is the only regret. People will point to the draws but you can’t win all the games. 97 points is an incredible tally. You just have to credit City. They are very deep and probably will buy more players. Looking forward to next season. But June 1 first. We go again. YNWA...

The closest thing I would have to a regret would be the Leicester game at home..But City are worthy champions and we look forward to next season...
Yes. Or United away. They were there for the taking.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the Press couldnt cope that their beloved losers didnt win the league :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
...ain't easy being 2nd. Some will kill to be there :clap: :clap:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Sure! Like the commentator said today "sadly in a few years, no one would remember this great liverpool team and how far they came."

Let me restate that, "Thankfully, in a few months, no one would remember that these losers took second." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You either come first or you did not win! Simple as that! Only born losers celebrate second place. :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Today was a great day! When God despises you, he blesses everyone with your pain! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am so happy with the way the day went. For those 20 minutes and five seconds, 2 nasty rodents would have had their hearts full of joy, thinking that their team was going to win! Only for God to rightfully take that joy away from them, ending their day in pain and anguish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:You either come first or you did not win! Simple as that! Only born losers celebrate second place. :rotf:
Come and see o! :lol: :lol:

Come and see what this wretch has become! :rotf:

This mentality is why the man he worships is out of a job. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone seen this netflix series? :D

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Delusional! Read the amazing responses. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This truly hurts them. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The responses are sweeeet oooo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: