2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE vs TOT [RD 18]

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:That 6th goal took 40 passes
I would like to see the clip of all the touches. We did the same to Everton last season when all the 11 players touched the ball before scoring without a single touch from Everton
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Transfer window opens in a week. Who should we sign? I read a report today linking us with Isco. I'll take him over Bale.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Its a Goal wrote:Transfer window opens in a week. Who should we sign? I read a report today linking us with Isco. I'll take him over Bale.
I Adore Gunners ( IAG ) :taunt: ,

Whether as a dirty SPUDITE :taunt: , una sign Isco or NOT, at the end of the day, its still going to be ......

..... Arsenal for life ! :D
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Video of the 40 passes build up to Spurs last goal. One Everton player touched the ball with his head otherwise it was a sequence of 40 passes with no Everton player touching the ball with his feet
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Globero wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Transfer window opens in a week. Who should we sign? I read a report today linking us with Isco. I'll take him over Bale.

Whether as a dirty SPUDITE :taunt: , una sign Isco or NOT, at the end of the day, its still going to be ......

Mods, there's a flying picket in our thread. :tic: :sneaky: Please remove this goon pest before I get my

Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

pajimoh wrote:
Globero wrote:

Mods, there's a flying picket in our thread. :tic: :sneaky: Please remove this goon pest before I get my

Majimoh, :taunt:

Whether you have raid or NOT, at the end of the day se, its still going to be .....

...... Arsenal for life ! :D
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Globero[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Transfer window opens in a week. Who should we sign? I read a report today linking us with Isco. I'll take him over Bale.

..... Arsenal Sucks for life ! :D
Globbermouth, na ya face be this :mrgreen:? I don miss you pa. Na all the winning wey Spurs dey do cause you to run so? Anyway glad to see you back and Happy Merry Spursmas :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:

Video of the 40 passes build up to Spurs last goal. One Everton player touched the ball with his head otherwise it was a sequence of 40 passes with no Everton player touching the ball with his feet
My only criticism of that goal is that it came in the 74th minute. If it came in the 89th minute I would have been fine but with 16 minutes left they should have scored at least one more.

Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Transfer window opens in a week. Who should we sign? I read a report today linking us with Isco. I'll take him over Bale.

Globbermouth, na ya face be this :mrgreen:? I don miss you pa. Na all the nonsense wey Spurs dey do cause you to run so? Anyway glad to see you back and Happy Merry Spursmas :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:

My only criticism of that goal is that it came in the 74th minute. If it came in the 89th minute I would have been fine but with 16 minutes left they should have scored at least one more.
Haba, fear God now :rotf: I know say Xmas is a time of giving gifts but 6 goals no be the kind of present Everton dey look for o :tic:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Majimoh, :taunt:

Whether you have raid or NOT, at the end of the day se, its still going to be .....

...... Arsenal for life ! :D
PaJimoh, you know how smelly the ARSE can be, what you need more than Raid is a supersized canister of:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:

..... Arsenal Sucks for life ! :D
Globbermouth, na ya face be this :mrgreen:? I don miss you pa. Na all the artistry football wey Spurs dey do cause you to run so? Anyway glad to see you back and Happy Merry Spursmas :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
No go run again like ya brother, Anigbelenu :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:

Haba, fear God now :rotf: I know say Xmas is a time of giving gifts but 6 goals no be the kind of present Everton dey look for o :tic:
But I got bored that whole 16 minutes for waiting another goal :evil:. They have to do better next time :mrgreen:.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Merry Christmas to every Spurs fan. We have come a long way from 2000.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:Merry Christmas to every Spurs fan. We have come a long way from 2000.

Merry Crismastao :D to you and everyone. Indeed we have. Let's hope and pray the devils will not spoil the good works that's been done and if indeed it does happen, the next person will take us even higher.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BOU [RD 19]

Post by Its a Goal »

Exactly halfway point. We have done well to get where we are with the record number of points we've ever attained in the Premier League history. We have a chance of going 2nd if results go our way. It is going to be about rotation today so don't be surprised to see the likes of Toby, Eriksen, and Kane riding the bench in place of Sanchez-Foyth partnership, Lamela and Llorente.

COYS!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just 4 changes: Moura for Dele, Foyth for Sanchez, Danny for Davies and KWP for Trippier

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Looks like Alli is out due to Pickford.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Liverpool off the mark.