2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] FUL vs TOT [WK 23]

Post by anikulapo »

Tim Ream: An American player ... smh.

A so called pro player with an air kick under no duress ... Tufiakwa
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This Babel is a handful.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

That's how you do it Fernando
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

After all the chances they had Fulham find themselves tied. No surprise teams like this get relegated
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks and his poor decision making.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen close. Shot deflected.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris made a perfectly timed interception to deny Fulham and also a penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier is just not giving us much on the right side.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Danny comes close.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Like really. Llorente. Simple touch to onrushing Lamela you can't execute?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Intensity level has dropped significantly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen is not playing like the player we know he is.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Intensity level has dropped significantly.
I toooooooolllllldddddd uuiuuuuu.

Now, expect the sting in the tail from Fulham.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Never seen Schurrle have such a bad game. He was terrible today. Couldn’t even make basic passes

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

CHEiII see fight oh ahahahahahaha.

Foolish Mitro you no sabi Colombians :woot: Er why was Sanchez yellow carded?

Oh well :laugh:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why was Sanchez booked for Mitrovic's agbero move on him?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gaddem Seri is Lucky not to get a red ..

Lawd have mercy :rotf:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fulham bringing all the aggression into this match.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mitro just shoved Sanchez in the back and ... ahhh oh well wetin concern me :sneaky: :sneaky:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This might be the game where we get the first draw of the season in the league.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela off for Dier.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This ref is poor. How is that simulation on Danny's part?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Danny the Diver booked for simulation :taunt: :taunt: Reputation card :mrgreen:

MLK.