2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT vs LIV [CL FINAL!!!]

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Stoichkov Spanish is really good on Univision.
He played for Barcelona.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow my guy OX is a European Champion
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Congrats to both teams,spurs you have done well no shame you put a fight not my yeye beloved allow chelsea of all people this season
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:Wow my guy OX is a European Champion
If you want to win the big one, leave Arsenal!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cito wrote:
Simples :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Watch as the English wankers on the Spurs squad come out asking for a move away - Alli, Kane, Trippier .. flops. Pochettino bottled the Moura vs Kane decision
You guys try,this is experience the team can only learn from.
If those guys ask for move Poch should sell he can replace them
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:Why is Moura crying? You guys overachieved.

Make some signings this time and keep the growth growing. You are currently the big brother to the red team from London.
He is crying because he felt had done by being dropped to the bench after such a fantastic display in the semi. Who drops a player on fire for a player coming from injury? Rubbish, for the 95 mins Kane played he had only one shot on goal, Moura came in and had about 2
The anger within me at Kane, Alli, Pochettino is something I have to deal with or I will curse someone. I really need to see Kane's contract. I don't mind losing if Spurs plays well but THIS. This performance was gutless. Rose, Vertonghen and Moura know the pain. Alli most likely wants to go back home to play Fortnite and comb his hair.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

North London roasting. Europa n CL
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
Why are you not congratulating him and move on,why bring beloved again to this?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Watch as the English wankers on the Spurs squad come out asking for a move away - Alli, Kane, Trippier .. flops. Pochettino bottled the Moura vs Kane decision
Kindly move away from me.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:

Make some signings this time and keep the growth growing. You are currently the big brother to the red team from London.
He is crying because he felt had done by being dropped to the bench after such a fantastic display in the semi. Who drops a player on fire for a player coming from injury? Rubbish, for the 95 mins Kane played he had only one shot on goal, Moura came in and had about 2
Well, you know Kane is the English darling and Pochetino would have been crucified if he didnt start. Again, shows his inexperience, but I suspect this won't be his last final.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
Cito wrote:
Why are you not congratulating him and move on,why bring beloved again to this?
OK!
Congrats OX for having ambition!!!

Happy now??? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Cristao II wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Kindly move away from me.
If you had gone with the mindset that you won’t win it as history has shown, that pain will lessen. :sneaky:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:

Well, you know Kane is the English darling and Pochetino would have been crucified if he didnt start. Again, shows his inexperience, but I suspect this won't be his last final.
With Spurs?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:Some out, some in. We go again....

Probably one of your most memorable seasons of all time, and one of Chelsea's least. Chelsea still made do with a Championship.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:

Probably one of your most memorable seasons of all time, and one of Chelsea's least. Chelsea still made do with a Championship.
Whatever. A chance to win the CL is still far better than a chance to win Europa
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:

Whatever. A chance to win the CL is still far better than a chance to win Europa
Will you rather lose this game than win Europa? Assuming results are shown to you... beforehand.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:

Will you rather lose this game than win Europa? Assuming results are shown to you... beforehand.
I will rather be in the CL final than Eurooa final.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:

Not the question.
The other guy said Chelsea won a Europa and you interjected with chance in a CL final. So is being in the final and not winning it more prestigious to you to a trophy?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cito wrote:
Goes without saying. Ashley Cole agrees.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

SylverEagles wrote:I hope Arsenal and Emery are watching what GREAT DEFENDING does for you?

Liverpool have defended superbly!
Having better defenders and goalkeeper does help and having an owner who is interested in actually winning things not lining his pockets is also helpful
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:

I’d rather win Europa League trophy with a chance to win the UEFA super cup at beginning of next season but wetin I know?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:

Not the question.
The other guy said Chelsea won a Europa and you interjected with chance in a CL final. So is being in the final and not winning it more prestigious to you to a trophy?
You're really twisting this thing. The game was a CL game. Chelsea win the Europa because they were in a Europa final. Tottenham was in a CL final with a chance to win it but it didn't happen

I could be asking you a fantasy question like you're asking - if Chelsea were asked at the beginning of the season to choose a final they would like to play in, Europa or CL, which one do you think they will choose?

My response to him did not say winning the Europa is less than losing CL final. It is about the CHANCE to win a big trophy.