2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] FUL vs TOT [WK 23]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Expected lineup with 3 at that back and Llorente upfront.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cmon fulham let’s do this :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Cmon fulham let’s do this :curse:
Who is we :sneaky:? Pa Jimoh, can you serve anigbelenu his expired palmy please?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fans singing Mousa's name :clap:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Danny and Dele combing well on the left to win a freekick in a dangerous area.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
Who is we :sneaky:? Pa Jimoh, can you serve anigbelenu his expired palmy please?
Onigbese where you take read “We”?

Clearly posting under the influence of expired goat milk
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eriksen shooting target off in the early minutes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Let's = Let us
Us = We

Just because you didn't release your WAEC certificate to show you got F9 in English doesn't mean you should expose yourself like this.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez allowed himself to get beat by Babel in the midfield. Race into the box and he almost gifts a penalty however Lloris comes to his rescue.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Let's = Let us
Us = We

Just because you didn't release your WAEC certificate to show you got F9 in English doesn't mean you should expose yourself like this.

Dumb Onigbese wey no sabi wetin be slang or suggestive expression.

How you take reach “we “ is a clear sign of foolishness

Mugu no wonder at 55 you still be Truck pusher wey no fit pay up over a decade old small debt ... egbe oshi :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii clear PK denied Fulham

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Goalllllllllll

Thanks Fernando :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

OG special :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:curse: Fack. Llorente scores but in the wrong net :curse:

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Llorente scores............
for Fulham
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't see Llorente lasting 90 minutes. He will be yanked after the first half because he isn't contributing much to this match.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:I don't see Llorente lasting 90 minutes. He will be yanked after the first half because he isn't contributing much to this match.

He has contributed a lot :sneaky: :D

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente from point blank heads straight to keeper.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:I don't see Llorente lasting 90 minutes. He will be yanked after the first half because he isn't contributing much to this match.
He might be upset he wasn't allowed to move this January :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks has to show more confidence when he is in with an opportunity to shoot at goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier's crossing has just degenerated. He has become poor at it.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Winks has to show more confidence when he is in with an opportunity to shoot at goal.
Good luck with that. He thinks he's Dembele. How many did Dembele score - 9?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

toyin133 wrote:Llorente scores............
Who needs Kane when you have Orente.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg