2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs WLV [RD 20]

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:This ref is determined not to give us the calls.
He has been blind. He is not giving any of the teams the calls.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Where did they get 5 mins?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Even at this late hour Poch has no one to call on off the bench.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ojafranpa wrote:Where did they get 5 mins?

From the fouls he didn't call that didn't lead to any delays.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Where is that Boly from? Next Van Dijk.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Balo, are you part of the Peppe Soup swigging Ndichie aka Site Administration?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Its a Goal wrote:This ref is determined not to give us the calls.
What about your first goal?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ojafranpa wrote:Where is that Boly from? Next Van Dijk.
Boly and Van Dyk are not in the same class abeg. Been watching Willy Boly for sometime, a handful guy, but I doubt if he is another Van Dyk.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Coach wrote:@Balo, are you part of the Peppe Soup swigging Ndichie aka Site Administration?

Mbanu.
I am an independent CEer. :)

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I was going to post banana slip for my prematch report but decided against it. I just had that feeling this would be the match to make us slip up.

Well done Wolves. Can't take anything anything away from them because they caught us at the right time and took advantage of it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Wolves pack have taken over Wembley having overrun the Spuds.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]ojafranpa[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This ref is determined not to give us the calls.
I wouldn't have had any issues if he had stopped the play before Kane scored. Because he didn't call it I couldn't complain when Winks was fouled and led to Wolves getting a corner they scored from.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Boy, this EPL is full of surprises.

Leicester got beat at home by Cardiff.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Happy for Wolves, I believe this team will do better when they settle down into the EPL.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Boy, this EPL is full of surprises.

Leicester got beat at home by Cardiff.
You have to be on your toes for each match... None is easy.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

oloye wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Where is that Boly from? Next Van Dijk.
Boly and Van Dyk are not in the same class abeg. Been watching Willy Boly for sometime, a handful guy, but I doubt if he is another Van Dyk.
Well i disagree same was said about Van Dyk when he was playing for Celtic.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

That performance lacked energy. Kane goals apart we were not at the races. Poch should be worried. The exertions from the game against PSV to now is beginning to tell.

Dembele, Jan, Wanyama, Lamela needed back asap to refresh the squad
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Lost count how many times Trippier was guilty of passing the ball to the opponent
Eriksen was even worse. His wayward pass led to the third goal.

Oh well. This is the EPL. You can't go so long without a team hitting you when you least expect. See Man City too. Lost 3 out of 4. Who would have thought. It is now Liverpool's to lose.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]ojafranpa[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This ref is determined not to give us the calls.
I wouldn't have had any issues if he had stopped the play before Kane scored. Because he didn't call it I couldn't complain when Winks was fouled and led to Wolves getting a corner they scored from.
Well it even out like you always said.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote:I was going to post banana slip for my prematch report but decided against it. I just had that feeling this would be the match to make us slip up.

Well done Wolves. Can't take anything anything away from them because they caught us at the right time and took advantage of it.
You mean you are on your way to coming 3rd or 4th in a 2 horse race? Not a bit surprised.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Lost count how many times Trippier was guilty of passing the ball to the opponent
Eriksen was even worse. His wayward pass led to the third goal.

Oh well. This is the EPL. You can't go so long without a team hitting you when you least expect. See Man City too. Lost 3 out of 4. Who would have thought. It is now Liverpool's to lose.
I think your team under estimate wolves,sonit was not livepool owm tonlose few hours ago?Please no one can tell how epl game will end, alot of surprise every day
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Game like this should be bread and butter for an ambitious side. Great opportunity missed. Jaded performance. No one should tell them the significance of this loss
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

One thing I know for sure is Spurs will not win the EPL this season... Where is Danfo self?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."